Locke's run with Trustfall's Genetics

• Thread starter Lockebox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzy12

Buzzy12

Supporter
Impressive turnaround here man. Every run isn't going to be perfect, but great growers find a way to harvest quality flowers and it looks like that's exactly what you'll be doing next weekend! It is amazing how resilient Cannabis plants are especially in Flower. How are the trichomes looking under a microscope? There should be some amber in there at this point. The flowers sure do look frosty!

Lockebox

Lockebox

Impressive turnaround here man. Every run isn't going to be perfect, but great growers find a way to harvest quality flowers and it looks like that's exactly what you'll be doing next weekend! It is amazing how resilient Cannabis plants are especially in Flower. How are the trichomes looking under a microscope? There should be some amber in there at this point. The flowers sure do look frosty!
Hey man thanks a lot I appreciate that! 😁 This run has definitely been through its ups and downs but I'm pretty happy with the result, like you said everything is super Frosty and I'm super pumped haha. I haven't actually scoped the trichomes yet, I need to though my loupe is just collecting dust in the cabinet lol. I'll try to do that this evening and report back

Lockebox

Lockebox

Finally busted out the loupe and got a good look at my trichomes. @Buzzy12

Out of the 10 billion trichomes I looked at (lol), maybe six were Amber haha pretty much everything was milky with probably 10-20% clear. I've always preferred a more energetic high to a couch lock so harvesting next week will probably be perfect. I will say though I was surprised, I expected to see more Amber than I did. I guess there's a reason @Trustfall keep telling me to wait for atleast 8 weeks hahaha.

Can't wait to get a taste of this funky bubblegum 😍

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Finally busted out the loupe and got a good look at my trichomes. @Buzzy12

Out of the 10 billion trichomes I looked at (lol), maybe six were Amber haha pretty much everything was milky with probably 10-20% clear. I've always preferred a more energetic high to a couch lock so harvesting next week will probably be perfect. I will say though I was surprised, I expected to see more Amber than I did. I guess there's a reason @Trustfall keep telling me to wait for atleast 8 weeks hahaha.

Can't wait to get a taste of this funky bubblegum 😍
I’m on the same page bro I like up euphoric high, mind motivating. 8-9 week window on that cross imo.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Talk about a come back man wow in 1 Gal pots too. How much did you have to water in flower? Do you measure out a dose of water or just pour by feel?

Lockebox

Lockebox

Talk about a come back man wow in 1 Gal pots too. How much did you have to water in flower? Do you measure out a dose of water or just pour by feel?
In the beginning of flower I was watering each plant about 300-400 ml per day. At the time that would completely saturate the pot with pretty much no runoff and they would be weightless again the next day.
Now at the end of flower I'm watering about 100 ml a day and even that is pushing a little runoff through. They're still drinking enough for the daily watering though I think and I like the fresh supply of oxygen, just way less water lol

I try to go for the 5% to 10% of container size rule

Lockebox

Lockebox

This grow sure wasn't what I had in mind but hey I'm happy with what I've got lol. I've been giving them all 100 ml water daily and will continue to do so until harvest this weekend completing 8 weeks of flower. I'll post some more pics when I chop over the weekend.
IMG 20221207 170838900
IMG 20221207 170828742

IMG 20221207 171346689

IMG 20221207 170741959

IMG 20221207 171358484
IMG 20221207 171424302

IMG 20221207 170806571
IMG 20221207 170758774

IMG 20221207 171005648
IMG 20221207 170958225
IMG 20221207 170721369

Lockebox

Lockebox

Have you seen the DHL commercial where the driver sings, "Look at the stars, how they shine for you?" which segues into the band singing the song in concert. Mebbe the plants are Coldplay fans? I'm just starting with my grow of some these..
And it was all yellow 😁😂

Hell yeah that's awesome I can't wait to see how they turn out for you! They smell intoxicating lol

Lockebox

Lockebox

I might as well keep this thread going because I've got plenty of trustfalls beans to grow and will probably just get more after that haha keeping it all in this one thread will probably be easiest and show some progress I guess.

Haven't harvested yet but I'm popping the beans for next run as I'm trying to time things out well. I'll be harvesting anywhere from tonight to Sunday night depending on how my son lets me do things LOL

Growing The Real Sour x Okie fems this go around. I'll be doing pretty much everything the same as last grow except I will be finishing in 5 gallon pots and feeding much much heavier haha.

-Happy frog/ ocean forest soil
-Solo, 1 gal, 5 gal pot plan
-hlg 260 v2 rspec light
-gaia green all purpose & Bloom
-azomite, epsom salt, gypsum
- mykos wp I just bought plus whatever still left from sampler kit
-compost tea when it feels right

Think that's about it yall let's go
IMG 20221209 180545372
IMG 20221209 181552823
IMG 20221209 181825001 1

sambapati

sambapati

I might as well keep this thread going because I've got plenty of trustfalls beans to grow and will probably just get more after that haha keeping it all in this one thread will probably be easiest and show some progress I guess.

Haven't harvested yet but I'm popping the beans for next run as I'm trying to time things out well. I'll be harvesting anywhere from tonight to Sunday night depending on how my son lets me do things LOL

Growing The Real Sour x Okie fems this go around. I'll be doing pretty much everything the same as last grow except I will be finishing in 5 gallon pots and feeding much much heavier haha.

-Happy frog/ ocean forest soil
-Solo, 1 gal, 5 gal pot plan
-hlg 260 v2 rspec light
-gaia green all purpose & Bloom
-azomite, epsom salt, gypsum
- mykos wp I just bought plus whatever still left from sampler kit
-compost tea when it feels right

Think that's about it yall let's go View attachment 1309849View attachment 1309848View attachment 1309847
Grow green go green!

Top Bottom