Loco On The Pot: Dabbable Bubble Hash?!? Whaaaaaat...

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Muckman420

Muckman420

i didn't know what to expect, some people already know what's up making hash. I my self have never done it and found this very beneficial.... Wasn't saying this is the only or best way, but it sure kicks out some fire.

Muckman420

Muckman420

amazing - Im hella jelly I didnt know about this demo - would have loved to check that out

was following along pretty well but got lost at 20 planers and zesting - lol

thx for sharing

the bubbleman full melt dry sift technique is amazing as well

bubblemanpuretrichomeheads2.jpg
His freezer of tools

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
forgive my ignorance, but you just cut the buds off the plant at harvest, throw them in a freezer, then put them in ice water and agitate them? Do you have to break them up or just throw them in whole?

What's the return on this method?

Muckman420

Muckman420

forgive my ignorance, but you just cut the buds off the plant at harvest, throw them in a freezer, then put them in ice water and agitate them? Do you have to break them up or just throw them in whole?

What's the return on this method?
He said just use fiskars straight from the plant cut up small nugs, he pulled quit a bit off of a half # of zkittles. Not sure his wet weight but it looked to be roughly a half zip maybe a zip.

It depends on the plants resin, he stated almost any cookie strain will kill it all day!

Go heavy terps and you shouldn't be disappointed, with cured buds because they are somewhat dry the plant matter breaks apart and your 120 won't be as nice.

Don't forget to soak about 10-15 min before the first wash so the flowers kind of rehydrate, the trichs should come off real nice!

Muckman420

Muckman420

After each wash let it soak a bit longer, about 5 more mins each wash up to when the plant matter is no longer producing soft mud. You want to stop when the 120 starts getting grainy.

No worries @Capulator i got you mang, that's what I went for, to share the bacon.

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

Running a potato of Legend and sfv og mix tonight.

Nug run, lowers, it's 2 week cured product, freezing up now.

Will let yall know how it goes. Using only a 4 bag set. Planning on a soak and spoon oscillation. No drill or ' cannabis smoothly ' this time, going for quality

sox

sox

B's method is freakin perfect...he waits a little longer than i do inbetween runs...and we hand wash everything, no machine...but besides that its all the same stuff. Little changes will arise with different strains.But its starting material, cleanliness, love, and attention to detail that makes a superior product ;)

this is some norcal sungrown rbk 73u that we grew and washed using (almost) the exact same method as stated in this thread.
Get yourself a set of bubblebags and wash some flowers!
10990581 592885707479832 560242259 n

Love & Light,
~Sox

OGsus

OGsus

Looks like 3rd gen fam is going to have another hash making seminar on Aug 29th at HealingHarvestFarms.

C21H26O2

C21H26O2

Fresh frozen flowers cut up, not ground up. He used a half # of flowers to 5 gal RO water per batch with RO Ice. RO is Muey IMPORTANTE!

First pop the inner grates off for a better final product, they are just under the lid on the inside of the bubble machineView attachment 481445 this is a 20 gal machine.

Use the 220u bag set, with the work bag! Ice does not enter the bag! this is very important so you bust the trichome heads

Run the machine on soft for 9-12 min each wash, you can run the flowers until they quit producing resin, when the hash starts looking grainy it's used up. It is also important to let the flowers soak 45 mins after each wash, this gets very time consuming. Depending on strain you can do this up to 8 washes or when all the trichomes come off. After each wash, use a Hudson sprayer or similar with a very soft spray and collect your patties Put them on Parchment paper not Wax paper.

Using the silk naps and a few paper towels press dry patties lightly then stick in the freezer on glass for an hour up to 8 hours untill hash is stiff.

Zesting
Use multiple micro planes roughly 20 stick them in the freezer,put your hands in ice water for a moment dry them, pull a patty and a planer and lightly zest the patty until it starts to stick to the planer, put the patty in the freezer again and get your hands cold again and grab the patty and a new planer and repeat until all patties are done, DONT forget to label you're microns guys! Use a cooling rack or something similar under a tent, keep this tent at 50 degrees and 30% humidity, until dry, different strains very in drying time.

Wash everything before the hash clings to everything and repeat for more

His end resultsView attachment 481446

He will be at the cup with hash, and I got his phone number just in case I missed a step.

What do you mean by "planer"?

C21H26O2

C21H26O2

amazing - Im hella jelly I didnt know about this demo - would have loved to check that out

was following along pretty well but got lost at 20 planers and zesting - lol

thx for sharing

the bubbleman full melt dry sift technique is amazing as well

bubblemanpuretrichomeheads2.jpg
Did you use fresh buds or cured?

cannakis

cannakis

@Muckman420 thanks for sharing.
Yeah four reel @Muckman420 appreciate your help and information for this! I can't wait to try this out, I did my first run two days ago, but I agitated the fuck out of it for like 45 minutes only let it sit for like 5-10... got some great tasty hash, just Definitely Not full melt...!!!!

What do you all think about Dry Ice method for full melt?

cannakis

cannakis

B's method is freakin perfect...he waits a little longer than i do inbetween runs...and we hand wash everything, no machine...but besides that its all the same stuff. Little changes will arise with different strains.But its starting material, cleanliness, love, and attention to detail that makes a superior product ;)

this is some norcal sungrown rbk 73u that we grew and washed using (almost) the exact same method as stated in this thread.
Get yourself a set of bubblebags and wash some flowers!
View attachment 488883

Love & Light,
~Sox
Holy shit! That is so beautiful! You know it's full melt when it's already melting at Room temperature. Question if you don't mind @sox so you all take fresh Frozen plant, chill ice bath, soak for 5-10, agitate gently for 10-15, then let sit for 45.? That's it? And run it over and over... is that pretty much it? I've got small girls, where they're only about 10+/- grams each dried and cured... so I'm guessing I should Add another plant for any real return?

scoop

scoop

Thanks for sharing this knowledge. There are definitely a few steps in this procedure I've never taken or thought of.

Looks like we'll tweek it here as we can. I don't have an RO...just a very clean well (no chlorine/etc) and a .5 micron filter on the cold water faucet @ the kitchen sink. Not perfect, but I have to believe it is superior to tap water. (I'm guessing the RO strips all heavy metals from the solution and offers a cleaner product?)

again..many thanks.

Top Bottom