Loco On The Pot: Dabbable Bubble Hash?!? Whaaaaaat...

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Muckman420

Muckman420

I wish I could have hung out longer... It was definitely a once in a lifetime deal for some, glad I could share. Just don't forget who drove 16 hours round trip to bring the bacon back to the farm:cool::cool::Do_O

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Here's what I've been getting with my outdoor material with the methods you outlined-
70ubatch2run1 100x

north knect

north knect

Well this will be going in my bag o tricks fur sure..looks like ima finally break the bank on a bubble machine :D all these years just been making ice with tap water and using my bags in a 5 gallon pail and a drill/paint mixer to stirr it up..only ran the buds once also

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

That picture is a 150x macro shot. My outdoor ranges from 1/2 melt to full melt. The one in the pic is about 3/4 melt, leaves a tiny bit of ash on the nail if it's not dabbed on a e-nail. My Dreamstar 91 mix and full spectrum garden mix leave no ash on the nail. Pressing the hash with parchment and a little bit of heat makes it into shatter-looking dabs. Love the taste of nug run melt; its all I've been smoking on for the last couple months. Here's some pressed out.
10919630 824786197585209 1472335894 n

Muckman420

Muckman420

That picture is a 150x macro shot. My outdoor ranges from 1/2 melt to full melt. The one in the pic is about 3/4 melt, leaves a tiny bit of ash on the nail if it's not dabbed on a e-nail. My Dreamstar 91 mix and full spectrum garden mix leave no ash on the nail. Pressing the hash with parchment and a little bit of heat makes it into shatter-looking dabs. Love the taste of nug run melt; its all I've been smoking on for the last couple months. Here's some pressed out.
View attachment 481736
"Whistles" looks pretty good, I'm sure you will be pleased after incorporating what you take from his method. He also recommended the quarts tips for dabbing over a ti nail. I use glass and ceramic but I'm going to try the Quartz soon when I can buy one.

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

As far as fresh vs cured I think it's just a preference. I like the flavor of the cured myself. I do it very similar to the ways they do it with just a few differences. It's all trial and error on my part. Don't mix with a drill and a paint mixer you'll end up busting the trichome heads and plant matter will be in your product. I use filtered water and ice so that's similar. I reuse the water so that's the same. I try and keep it as cold as possible and find that to be the key. I put the ice and buds/trim and water in the work bag and set it outdoors for 1 hr or more til a thin layer of ice forms on the top. Then I bring it inside and either put it in machine or use a slotted metal spoon and lightly mix it. Stirring slowly with little bubbles forming. I do not mix hard enough to get white foam. Then I pull the bags or wash threw them if using machine. I put a plate under the screen and use a knife to scrap the hash up. I chop it up on the parchment paper and let sit out for 18-24 hrs. Then freeze it and micro plane it. Then I put in jars and leave the lid hanging off the side for 12-24 hrs then seal it up and let it cure and enjoy. Depending on strain 73-90 is full melt but I've had 120 fully melt when it was a sativa used. Mix the others together as they won't be full melt and cook with them or what ever you'd like.

Getting the buds/trim as cold as you can and slightly agitating them is key to fullmelt. I do 2 runs with all bags and the 3rd time I only use the 45 bag. Give the 3rd bag away or cook with it

FullMelt

FullMelt

Its called live resin.
This technique has been around for awhile now.
Mark (bubbleman) has many videos about making dab-able bubble and dry sift.
Having the right variety (strain) is key.

rollon

rollon

picked up a few tips thanks farm.for those just starting out u have to have a work bag ( the one u put ur material in ) with a good zipper and ties. the cheap ones just have strings u tie together and it lets plant material escape. they also have mesh screens that u can put the hash on to dry and it lets the paper towel underneath absorb moisture but doesn't stick to the hash. I personally only use a five bag set.25,73,90,120,220 micron. threw some pics of the work bag and screen. also some hash from cured sugarleaves two different strains in the pic I think. don't let ur material get too dry it will break up and contaminate ur hash, that will give it a green look. hope I could help someone, good luck

Work bag zipper
Blotting screen
Full melt white romulan
Muckman420

Muckman420

what do you mean?
I have been around this for a min and have seen maybe 4 people willing to share and most of them either mix with a paint mixer and drill or they mixed with a utensil in the bags. One person I have seen use a washer did not use the wash bag nor a microplane so I guess many have seen similar ways but not this toker, was just stating my opinion not fact. Hope that clarifies things for ya

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
amazing - Im hella jelly I didnt know about this demo - would have loved to check that out

was following along pretty well but got lost at 20 planers and zesting - lol

thx for sharing

the bubbleman full melt dry sift technique is amazing as well

bubblemanpuretrichomeheads2.jpg

Top Bottom