Logistics Of A Small Timer Moving To Colorado?

• Thread starter cccmints
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr.Boots

Dr.Boots

okay if that's all we got we're done. all my posts have negated any arguments against me. so that's the point right? i can write up a cite for you.

the argument in point was shot down. the original argument was that marijuana and good marijuana at that would be here regardless. It still grows wild in a lot of countries. is getting cannabis reform lobbyists into washington the most effective means of gaining legalization federally?yes.

did you guys bash that guy like a drunken midget squad like you attempted here today...yes.
No bro by the heavy lifting I meant the risks, paranoia, stress, and all the hard labor of running outdoor guerrilla ops dodging dea and copters. The sacrifices made by many who lost years of their lives with their families caged by the man who holds a patent on pot and lied to the people that there was no medicinal value and created a prison industry out of the so called war on drugs. Am I bitter, well yes. Because at times I dont feel the new guns in the business be it for rec or meds really appreciate all that was done decades before some of the new faces came on the scene we see now.

Yes, in the beginning it was ALL about the $$$$ indeed, but again would remind all that when it wasn't legal yet, no one took any exception to the fact that the growers and distributors were in it for the money.
Well need to rephrase that the irs and the feds took exception. Seems now with everyone clamoring for legalization and such the little man isnt going to be allowed to get his cut anymore. And to my mind, it is criminal that the whole movement is being rolled out so that a lot folks that did the early work will still be left as criminals that grow without permission, while everyone else lines their pockets with tax dollars and direct margin because they had enough duckets to get in the legal end of the game. There really isn't any difference in the guerrilla grower, black market grower or the legal hacks in med or rec when you get right down to it. Arent they all in it for the money. ? However, I gift my medicine away to those that need it. When was the last time you saw a legal dispo gift meds to those in need? :(

In closing, and thank you for letting me get on my soapbox, we as a human species should not have to grovel or beg for the basic human right to enjoy, grow, barter or trade and sell the end product of our craft concocted from a plant that the Creator put on this planet.

And as I have for 40 some odd years, I give my middle finger to the man, Big Pharma and all that would try to take my rights away. Question everything and always question authority and those who hold the power........

Peace out and make love not War.:cool:

Thanks for the thoughtful reply. It sounds like you've taken some hits and run some personal risk in your work; as you say, it's also possible that the community as a whole has benefited from that work, and that's a positive.

However, you're comparing that work you did (guerrilla grows), to the role of activists, who took very similar personal risks. So what's the difference? I don't recall making money from the political activities I've been involved with, especially cannabis activism, a cause for which I've donated hundreds of volunteer hours, as well as risk to personal safety and health (rallies in the late 80's were met with police violence). We stood up and offered to go out and get arrested, and often beaten up by the cops-- so that cannabis legalization could move forward. I feel your bitterness, but I don't think I'm the right direction to send it... even if I don't approve of people who want to start up small time grows in CO, then send their product out of state.

Organikz

Organikz

well your friend can hold his own ground. i didn't take personal jabs at him or anything. a debate isn't a fight man. that's why we're here. express opinions and reject opinions. if you want me to say i'm an aggressor to this incident, that's fine. this is how we learn. now if your friend says hey here's a link to an article to prove what i stated i would have been open to learning.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

how did i backpeddle? i was trying to keep it at a civil level but some people are just masters and have to just say "because i said so"? The topic had already changed when you guys targeted @Dr.Boots for condoning responsible marijuana reform and basically said you guys saved weed and that's where we derailed the thread. Or am i misunderstanding something? how did i step on the wrong toes? i don't care how many of you try to attack me. i know what i know. simple as that. knowledge is power my friend. your boy said that hybrid seed trader cross pollination isn't responsible for lost strains. I posted a quote by the owner of DNA genetics stating that it is a big problem. How was i put in my place or schooled. Am i in a twilight zone?

I will admit if i'm wrong but i'm not wrong here and i'm not wrong now.
Yes.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Thanks for the thoughtful reply. It sounds like you've taken some hits and run some personal risk in your work; as you say, it's also possible that the community as a whole has benefited from that work, and that's a positive.

However, you're comparing that work you did (guerrilla grows), to the role of activists, who took very similar personal risks. So what's the difference? I don't recall making money from the political activities I've been involved with, especially cannabis activism, a cause for which I've donated hundreds of volunteer hours, as well as risk to personal safety and health (rallies in the late 80's were met with police violence). We stood up and offered to go out and get arrested, and often beaten up by the cops-- so that cannabis legalization could move forward. I feel your bitterness, but I don't think I'm the right direction to send it... even if I don't approve of people who want to start up small time grows in CO, then send their product out of state.
What are the prison sentences for your volunteering versus growers growing?

edit- Are you addressing Jumpin or the Master of All Things Organic?

Dr.Boots

Dr.Boots

how did i backpeddle? i was trying to keep it at a civil level but some people are just masters and have to just say "because i said so"? The topic had already changed when you guys targeted @Dr.Boots for condoning responsible marijuana reform and basically said you guys saved weed and that's where we derailed the thread. Or am i misunderstanding something? how did i step on the wrong toes? i don't care how many of you try to attack me. i know what i know. simple as that. knowledge is power my friend. your boy said that hybrid seed trader cross pollination isn't responsible for lost strains. I posted a quote by the owner of DNA genetics stating that it is a big problem. How was i put in my place or schooled. Am i in a twilight zone?

I will admit if i'm wrong but i'm not wrong here and i'm not wrong now.

Hey, I'm still in here... when you're done they can go back to the aforementioned shit stomping. I just have work to do most of the time, so if I'm around I'm either procrastinating working in the garden, or I've got nothing to design at the moment.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

well your friend can hold his own ground. i didn't take personal jabs at him or anything. a debate isn't a fight man. that's why we're here. express opinions and reject opinions. if you want me to say i'm an aggressor to this incident, that's fine. this is how we learn. now if your friend says hey here's a link to an article to prove what i stated i would have been open to learning.
"lol bro lmfao"

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Man i think your problem is you dont have friends so it shocks you that others do you tried to be cute and attack someone we respect is all we get it ya are bored man im sure natural can defend himself but hes got more than 2 lights . have fun starting shit . how ling have ya been here ? How many people have ya had "debates" with how many farmers actually trust you ? You lack social skills which is fine if you have been growing your entire life and its your job but ya have never even pulled more than afew plants but ya act like jesus .

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Hey, I'm still in here... when you're done they can go back to the aforementioned shit stomping. I just have work to do most of the time, so if I'm around I'm either procrastinating working in the garden, or I've got nothing to design at the moment.
You missed the part where organikz doesn't like gravekat, and they haven't gotten along in the past. Organikz seems to have thought it wise to insult someone who didn't deserve the insult, and now he can't handle the blowback or admit that he probably didn't pick the best example to talk shit to, or about, or whatever he's trying to do here.
I honestly don't think anything posted today has anything to do with you personally, and hopefully you start a new thread when O gets this shit shut down or cleaned up, because this is a really interesting topic.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Yo @Dr.Boots no dissrespect im done posting here i apologize for fucking your thread up . my bad

Organikz

Organikz

Man i think your problem is you dont have friends so it shocks you that others do you tried to be cute and attack someone we respect is all we get it ya are bored man im sure natural can defend himself but hes got more than 2 lights . have fun starting shit . how ling have ya been here ? How many people have ya had "debates" with how many farmers actually trust you ? You lack social skills which is fine if you have been growing your entire life and its your job but ya have never even pulled more than afew plants but ya act like jesus .
i just ordered another light so now it's 3. the way you gauge grows is astonishing...So should i grow like 20lbs so it goes bad before i get to it? See how much sense you make to the normal guy?

Dr.Boots

Dr.Boots

You missed the part where organikz doesn't like gravekat, and they haven't gotten along in the past. Organikz seems to have thought it wise to insult someone who didn't deserve the insult, and now he can't handle the blowback or admit that he probably didn't pick the best example to talk shit to, or about, or whatever he's trying to do here.
I honestly don't think anything posted today has anything to do with you personally, and hopefully you start a new thread when O gets this shit shut down or cleaned up, because this is a really interesting topic.

Yes, it's clearly taken on a life of its own... I'll go silent again and let the bloodletting continue.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Typically? Minimal time in the holding cell, a few days at most-- no actual prison time. No monetary reward either.
I don't think guerilla growers made the profits that MMC's today make, and they took a lot more risk than time in a holding cell. I think that's the difference. Long before I was born there were many many people plying this craft while risking their entire livelihood. I don't think anyone is negating your work, but I think an argument can be made that there was a bigger risk of life altering consequences for them and probably not so much for you.

I hope that's not too nit picky. Ignore that other noise going on.

Organikz

Organikz

i can do whatever i want gravekat. wall to wall 8 lights. to the ceiling into the attic? what do ya want?

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

i just ordered another light so now it's 3. the way you gauge grows is astonishing...So should i grow like 20lbs so it goes bad before i get to it? See how much sense you make to the normal guy?
You should micro manage each and every element of your grow.

If you are going to criticize someone else's judgement, then you need to work on your readability, because your posts are pretty difficult to decipher, are hard to follow, and you use the lolz too much, bro.

Organikz

Organikz

@LocalGrowGuy
I was not aware that proper punctuation was a forum rule. I thoroughly apologize sir. Now, what say you sir? Could cannabis, which was here millions of years before man existed, survive without a person "growing" it? I'm guessing not since we need to micromanage eh?

Organikz

Organikz

I will make sure to make my posts as clean and bold printed as possible so that you can understand. Now that we are speaking on this level what method do you use to access direct uptake pathways? You seem to very knowledgable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom