Long Live Loran!

• Thread starter MushinNoShin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Yea, just couldn't bring myself to toss such a fine specimen.

I have one more LBL that I am hoping will be a female. Fingers crossed!

Will get some pics up soon. I'll be popping a few more LBL's and MoJo!!! So stoked about the Mojo, I think it is gonna be a very good yielder of devastating dank! Oh, and the Old Toby's too, depending on room. Gotta figure it out.

I usually pop beans pretty slowly because I am very meticulous; I keep cuts of EVERYTHING and run them 3-4 times before I decide on the keepers.

Last edited:
Tnelz

Tnelz

Yea, just couldn't bring myself to toss such a fine specimen.

I have one more LBL that I am hoping will be a female. Fingers crossed!

Will get some pics up soon. I'll be popping a few more LBL's and MoJo!!! So stoked about the Mojo, I think it is gonna be a very good yielder of devastating dank! Oh, and the Old Toby's too, depending on room. Gotta figure it out.

I usually pop beans pretty slowly because I am very meticulous; I keep cuts of EVERYTHING and run them 3-4 times before I decide on the keepers.
Hope u find 1. Believe I have 2 out of five. U r more than welcome to whatever u want though bro. Say the word.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Hope u find 1. Believe I have 2 out of five. U r more than welcome to whatever u want though bro. Say the word.
Appreciate it, broski! Just as soon as I get everything sorted-out here. And the same to you; just holler. Could actually use the extra room. I'll grab that Blackberry for ya once it comes my way again.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Appreciate it, broski! Just as soon as I get everything sorted-out here. And the same to you; just holler. Could actually use the extra room. I'll grab that Blackberry for ya once it comes my way again.
Thanks man. No rush. It's an open offer so whenever ur ready.

Saguaro

Saguaro

Just got back from my 9 day vacation from MO and my temporary ebb & flo set up worked out great!

Came home to healthy & hearty plants which is always a good thing.

This morning I had to lower the tables again, pruned and thinned everything out, set up trellis, and watered.

I agree that the LBL is one of the heartiest plants I have ever grown……super robust!

On the other hand, the OldToby is probably the shortest & squattest plants I have grown in some time.

I've got a couple of WhiteTigers that have GREAT growth structure so far and depending on the quality may prove to be solid gem for my set up.

Here are a couple of pics.

Seed14
Seed16

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Just got back from my 9 day vacation from MO and my temporary ebb & flo set up worked out great!

Came home to healthy & hearty plants which is always a good thing.

This morning I had to lower the tables again, pruned and thinned everything out, set up trellis, and watered.

I agree that the LBL is one of the heartiest plants I have ever grown……super robust!

On the other hand, the OldToby is probably the shortest & squattest plants I have grown in some time.

I've got a couple of WhiteTigers that have GREAT growth structure so far and depending on the quality may prove to be solid gem for my set up.

Here are a couple of pics.

View attachment 516108 View attachment 516109
Very nice!

Loran

Loran

The reason for the Old Toby being so small is that it is a Chemdog incross and so will not have the vigor of a poly hybrid like LbL or the Sparky (Orange Kush x Lightnin'). The resulting flowers however are rock hard, Super flavorful and a stone that will def sit your personage down for the count. Enjoy. LPR, Loran

N8tive Farmer

N8tive Farmer

Wow that Sparky sounds killer bro I havn't seen any of the newer gear peeps are talkin about here and it all sounds great good jobLoran ,yes good job anytime any new gear by my brother comes out its a good day.hehe Hope you can get it to the masses bro I really do all good peeps need great genes by a guy who knows his shit. kudo's....brother n8tive:D:)

Moondawg420

Moondawg420

@Loran have sevral of your strins lbl romberry wissie and a few more. How can I get my hands on that sparky?

Loran

Loran

Sparky (Orange Kush x Lightnin') is being tested by several farmers both indoor and out door. If all goes well w/ the test grows we here at Motarebel will happily be releasing a "Real" orange strain that has great potency in time for winter holidays. Early indications are promising. @ N8tive Farmer, Thank you my dear Brother. But we both know I stand on the shoulders of giants. None of what I do could be accomplished w/o the help of family such as yourself and friends around the world. I love you Bro. LPR, Loran

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

It's about time I post some recent pics. Sorry guys, life's been hectic. Will get some up tonight.

The LBL is a monster and the two BlueFires are some of the dankest smelling plants I have encountered. If they end-up smelling anything like they do now; life-long keepers. Best thing is; no one else in my area has anything even remotely close, lol. Very, very unique aroma unlike anything I've smelled before. Similar to Chemdog D, almost. Like that funkiness, but much mor complex and spicy/hashy.

Saguaro

Saguaro

Most of mine have shown sex already so i'll be flipping very soon.

I've actually got my eye on a couple LBL phenos with AWESOME growth structure.

The Old Toby's are just too slow for me…but i'll go ahead and flower them out and take cuts just in case.

Tnelz, how far along are yours now?

Tnelz

Tnelz

My lbls are both ready to flower. I've got one that's in the tall side. And another that I uncle benned that's a beauty. So they are ready for bloom I just need to wait for a few ladies to finish first.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I just found this thread but I can say you guys are on the right track! I've had nothing but strong flavorful meds from my @Loran gear. I need to get some more seeds popped soon.

Top Bottom