Long Live Loran!

• Thread starter MushinNoShin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

what strain is that in post 196? looks like some hash making waiting to happen. did you already say what blue fire is or who it's breeder is? sorry i don't remember, i'm really freak'n high.
i would lose my mind living in socal, just to many people for my taste. and way to high cost of living. having the incredible cannabis scene that's been there for forever might make it worth while though. don't even have medical where i'm living. crazy that it got voted down, twice.

i think i'm more likely to be pitching a tent in my shorts or frothing at the mouth like i have rabies more than loosing control of my bowls over great weed. but you never know, maybe blue fire is the one to make that happen. i'd be down for that challenge.
Where are the post numbers at? The last pics are of my SoCal Master Kush cut.

Lol, Blue Fire is by Loran. It's WiFi x Blue Mountain Berry.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Everyone love pics of the SCMK, she is really photogenic, but in person the Blue Fire is louder (stronger smell) and has a stronger body buzz (IMO) and tastes just amazing.

I can never get pics of the Blue Fire that does her justice.

Guys, this is just the first pheno I found, I have a lot more to search thru.

Btw, I have no business affiliations with Loran or Motarebel or anything like that. A long time ago Loran was just a super stand-up dude with me and I will never forget that. I grew out some of his gear and was just like "WOW!!!" and everyone I show it to is just awe-struck, so I was like "why the fuck is Cali Conn, DNA, etc. etc. so damn popular and this dude breeding shit that is clone-only level, not as well known?" It's not right that a stand-up dude like Loran who is putting :fire: into seeds for us is not just as reknowned.

Not that I haven't found dank shit in Cali Conn, DNA gear, but not like this.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Everyone love pics of the SCMK, she is really photogenic, but in person the Blue Fire is louder (stronger smell) and has a stronger body buzz (IMO) and tastes just amazing.

I can never get pics of the Blue Fire that does her justice.

Guys, this is just the first pheno I found, I have a lot more to search thru.

Btw, I have no business affiliations with Loran or Motarebel or anything like that. A long time ago Loran was just a super stand-up dude with me and I will never forget that. I grew out some of his gear and was just like "WOW!!!" and everyone I show it to is just awe-struck, so I was like "why the fuck is Cali Conn, DNA, etc. etc. so damn popular and this dude breeding shit that is clone-only level, not as well known?" It's not right that a stand-up dude like Loran who is putting :fire: into seeds for us is not just as reknowned.

Not that I haven't found dank shit in Cali Conn, DNA gear, but not like this.

Hahaha... Good to know, cuz I was starting to think you were some sort of "Loran Shill" who was faking us all out with pictures of these amazing-looking buds.

Dude, give us a break. Fire's fire, ya know? Look how many threads there are that's dedicated to this or that breeder. Shit, man, my own log might as well be a "Bodhi is the shit!" thread.

And no, I don't work for nor have I ever worked for Bodhi haha.

This ain't Eye See Mag, ya know? Seems to me everybody's relatively intelligent around here. Or at least intelligent enough to know that you're just sharin'.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Hahaha... Good to know, cuz I was starting to think you were some sort of "Loran Shill" who was faking us all out with pictures of these amazing-looking buds.

Dude, give us a break. Fire's fire, ya know? Look how many threads there are that's dedicated to this or that breeder. Shit, man, my own log might as well be a "Bodhi is the shit!" thread.

And no, I don't work for nor have I ever worked for Bodhi haha.

This ain't Eye See Mag, ya know? Seems to me everybody's relatively intelligent around here. Or at least intelligent enough to know that you're just sharin'.
Cool :) just wanted to make it clear.

Also, Loran is not a total dick who thinks he is superior to everyone else, like I have found so many of the bigger breeders to be. He is super chill and down to earth.

I have been so excited to grow some gear by the big names and then been so very disappointed.

More strains to come!

Minitiger

Minitiger

Cool :) just wanted to make it clear.

Also, Loran is not a total dick who thinks he is superior to everyone else, like I have found so many of the bigger breeders to be. He is super chill and down to earth.

I have been so excited to grow some gear by the big names and then been so very disappointed.

More strains to come!

Word. Do it! Seems to me that the most down to earth breeders are the ones who reliably put out true fire. And the ones who get big heads and are running ads in fucking High Times and shit (not that I've even glanced at an issue of High Times in years haha) typically suck. Don't believe the hype, ya know? Seems like the more money that's spent on advertising campaigns and whatever all else are the ones that end up sucking. Same as any other industry, I guess. Trust your instincts, right? My instincts tell me to avoid the BS and listen to the people who aren't getting paid or otherwise compensated for them saying good things about shit that actually sucks.

You know.... People like you. And if I was the type to use emojis, I'd put a little "smile-y face emoji" at the end of that last sentence. But I'm not, so....

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

:love1:
Word. Do it! Seems to me that the most down to earth breeders are the ones who reliably put out true fire. And the ones who get big heads and are running ads in fucking High Times and shit (not that I've even glanced at an issue of High Times in years haha) typically suck. Don't believe the hype, ya know? Seems like the more money that's spent on advertising campaigns and whatever all else are the ones that end up sucking. Same as any other industry, I guess. Trust your instincts, right? My instincts tell me to avoid the BS and listen to the people who aren't getting paid or otherwise compensated for them saying good things about shit that actually sucks.

You know.... People like you. And if I was the type to use emojis, I'd put a little "smile-y face emoji" at the end of that last sentence. But I'm not, so....
Been using the shit outta emojis, lol! When I'm on the farm there aren't any laughing face emojis and it always throws me off.

I feel like the emojis available aren't really applicable to normal post (insert laughin face emoji, lol).

:mushtache::puke::shockedninja::borg::jimlad::mask::singing::bored::inpain:

What are we honestly suppose to do with these? A ninja who just smelt a fart doesn't really express my normal emotions, lol.

:love1: Dafuq is this, btw? Lmao!

Top Bottom