Long Stem Help

• Thread starter KaylasKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KaylasKush

KaylasKush

Yes so they are fine u have some time before u neee to worry about it to much so plenty of Time to research :) check it there website they have gallon and quart sizes I'm all about taste so organic is my fav

Awesome :) I need time in order to buy them anyway.
I tried the website but when I click on "read more" for the prices and stuff none of the products will open. I think there may just be something up with the website at the moment, I shall try again tomorrow.
But just by reading the descriptions I'm liking it.

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

Awesome :) I need time in order to buy them anyway.
I tried the website but when I click on "read more" for the prices and stuff none of the products will open. I think there may just be something up with the website at the moment, I shall try again tomorrow.
But just by reading the descriptions I'm liking it.

Oh really bummer the site was being lame lol and u subscribed to MR Tight that's awsome :) ha you are really motivated (thumbs up) :)

Toaster79

Toaster79

Don't feed your plants anything until cotyledons (those round leaves that first popped out of the seed) turn yellow and even after that be careful. Your soil should have enough food in it for at least first 4-8 week. Those pots look like 0.8l, same as I'm using and I usually don't feed but transplant in bigger ones by the time that soil is depleted. Even in bigger pots I feed once or twice before flowering. And I'm also using biobizz. Keep in mind that biobizz is organic and there is only 30% of it readily avaliable to the plant. The rest will be digested by the microherd in your soil and be avaliable in the next days. So don't do feed after feed but give them plain water in between. I'd suggest you feed them compost tea until they show you they want more.

You're also staying those are going out. I'd say you won3t need to feed them at all in those pots. Once they have 3-4 pairs of true leave start introducing them to the daylight. Start with one hour a day and work your way up. This way you'll avoid the initial transplant shock. I'd also suggest you keep your lights on close to the day cycle to avoid further trouble. Although your plants won't be sexually mature by the time you put them out you can still save yourself a lot of trouble and stress.

Once you put them out see that snails and small animals don't have acces to your plants or you'll be left with nothing.

Are you keeping them in pots or in ground once outside?

Good luck and keep it green!

S

Socalking

Here is what my conpost tea looks like, put some air pumps to agitate and place a sock(preferably white) that is filled with compost to sit in it, I'm using organic biozome garden tone and composted manure along with organic premium potting soil, a few caps of superthrive and floralicious plus. . Plant seems to love it.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Here is what my conpost tea looks like, put some air pumps to agitate and place a sock(preferably white) that is filled with compost to sit in it, I'm using organic biozome garden tone and composted manure along with organic premium potting soil, a few caps of superthrive and floralicious plus. . Plant seems to love it.
Hopefully you let it out to play in the yard every now and then...

S

Socalking

I have winds in excess of 70 mph, I weave it through the 2 inch gaps for stabilization, gunna end up 10 ft and 4 lbs for about 15 bucks ;)

S

Socalking

Also opens up to weave it through those bars when its big enough, she's free to roam to an extent lmao, also contrary to popular belief i absolutely must rinse weekly even during budding because of the dirt in the air, I have little to no humidity and according to the shops, grow some of the very best in the area :)

Last edited:
KaylasKush

KaylasKush

Don't feed your plants anything until cotyledons (those round leaves that first popped out of the seed) turn yellow and even after that be careful. Your soil should have enough food in it for at least first 4-8 week. Those pots look like 0.8l, same as I'm using and I usually don't feed but transplant in bigger ones by the time that soil is depleted. Even in bigger pots I feed once or twice before flowering. And I'm also using biobizz. Keep in mind that biobizz is organic and there is only 30% of it readily avaliable to the plant. The rest will be digested by the microherd in your soil and be avaliable in the next days. So don't do feed after feed but give them plain water in between. I'd suggest you feed them compost tea until they show you they want more.

You're also staying those are going out. I'd say you won3t need to feed them at all in those pots. Once they have 3-4 pairs of true leave start introducing them to the daylight. Start with one hour a day and work your way up. This way you'll avoid the initial transplant shock. I'd also suggest you keep your lights on close to the day cycle to avoid further trouble. Although your plants won't be sexually mature by the time you put them out you can still save yourself a lot of trouble and stress.

Once you put them out see that snails and small animals don't have acces to your plants or you'll be left with nothing.

Are you keeping them in pots or in ground once outside?

Good luck and keep it green!

I just clicked "quote" on accident and am not sure what it did but oh well.
This was very informational and actually partly what I needed to read. I'm about to post a thread asking for nutrient help/recommendations and when to start feeding, but you somewhat answered.

I'm clueless as to what compost tea is but I can google that, thank you :). When do you suggest I transplant for new soil then/when will it be depleted? Does biobizz not last long enough for older plants?
Mine are now 4 weeks old. After 2 weeks I transplanted to the current pot but the roots are still baby roots because I accidentally gave too much water (the soil gets ridiculously dry) and the leaves were curled downwards the next day. Trying to remember that a bigger pot doesn't mean more water. I give water every 2-3 days and they seem to be happy with that.

Thanks for the help!

Toaster79

Toaster79

This is almost too late to transplant or good time to start feeding lightly and work your way up:

20170605 203658

20170617 173515

Watered twice a day in 0.8l pot

Transplanted in 8l pot not even a week later:

IMG 20170622 004400 997

Waterimg every other day for now. From here on you either put them in big hole in the ground filled with good soil or give them a huge pot.

Biobizz is a good line of organic nutrients but a little goes a long way. The bigger the plat the easier is to feed it if the pot is packed with roots an plant drinks fast but could easily stunt your seedlings if applied too early.

Top Bottom