Long Term Dabbing And Tolerance?

• Thread starter Kaskadian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Apollo13

Apollo13

I press my bubble hash to remove water, then take a cheese grater and grate my hash block down to flour and let dry, then i pick some fresh herb off my most ripe girl, stick the fresh buds in with my bho material and make oil. When it starts to boil like honey I add my floured bubble hash until I have a brownie like cake. Then I let air purge in my garage covered. It is my favorite hash. Sometimes I just roll a dry bud in the oil like poor man's thai. But when I go down that road, I must detox for 3 days cold turkey or just do maintenance hits for a week until I start to feel again ...quiting for days straight is hard.

420circuit

420circuit

Physical tissue damage is probably the single most dangerous thing about dabbing, our lung tissue does not heal fast or easily. Abused lungs do not breathe well. Getting burned by touching red hot rigs seems to be popular too. No doubt that people build tolerance, part of that is just getting used to the effects. Cessation has not been a problem for me, had to quit for many years for work and when traveling, like to TX, I go dry without issues, except that it's hard to sleep and I need pain meds.

420circuit

420circuit

Personally not a fan of dabbing, prefer edibles, vape, joints, oil pen and bong ahead of a dab, but can understand the attraction to the large fast delivery method. Coughing is a message from the body, we should listen. A smile is a message too.

Apollo13

Apollo13

It is a drug and not naturally found in your body. And needs time for ur body to remove it. Speaking of tolerance, the thc level in ur body is unwanted, therfore a nuisance. So I labeled it a toxin. Sorry, what would u call it? Unwanted thc in your body, can't be good, right?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I would call it the metabolites of thc.. and i would call it taking a tolerance break vs. detox :D

Alcohol is a toxin, radiation is a toxin, tobacco contains a shitload of toxins, Some would argue the food we eat is toxic, all these things have 1 thing in common there toxic as in they can kill you. :D

Play-dough is a good example of something thats NOT toxic ;)

Apollo13

Apollo13

Assuming u don't use gravity or the others. I guess I should have used pollution then or contaminate . Since its not disired, and if possible would be eliminated. And anything can be a toxic in high enough concentration. I'm sure if u could main line thc, u could die, since water can kill simply by drinking it in the wrong situation. Maybe I'm wrong? So water can be toxic, right?

Last edited:
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Water can kill you yes, theres such a thing as overdosing on water, And if you mean Iv'ing thc, your veins would clog and you'd have a stroke heart attack or both. It wouldn't be the thc that kills you it would be the blood clots.

I wouldn't go as far as saying ANYTHING can be toxic enough in high amounts. But were talking about normal situations here normal dabs normal smoking, not injecting or snorting or anything weird lol

You can dab enough that you die from the drug.. Perhaps a lack of oxygen cause your non stop dabbing but the drug won't kill you..

:D

Plus the metabolites from thc ect can stay in your system for 30-45 days depending on your weight, so are you really detoxing or just taking a tolerant break? :D

Apollo13

Apollo13

I heard it stores in fat and can be metabolized years latter when fatty goes on a diet and burns fat with the thc stored. Lol.

I meant Iv, and meant if you could make a pain killing iv medicine with that white powdeized concentrate they make in new Zealand. Or completely made synthetic like mdma or whatever. When I saw that concentrate, I immediately thought that could possibly be used iv. For people the maybe cant use thc another way. So assuming it was safe to inject, u most definitely could overdose. Like the kids and salts with no cbd to counter it. Just keep going. Unfortunately this is just speculation and very likely to come true. Time will tell. Watch HBO Vice on synthetic drugs. Can make 100 lbs of thc in a few hours, no growing it.

Calixylon

Calixylon

Cannabanoid receptors are found in every persons brain, whether they smoke cannabis and ignite those receptors is up to them, but there bodies do contain a certain amount of natural endocanabanoids. Precisely why a THC drug test that detects extremely small amounts of THC cant be used, and theres a cutoff that accounts for the natural amount of cannabanoids in everyones body. Obviously if you smoke a joint it introduces way more than natural, but to call it a toxin is stupid, for its medicinal, recreational, and spiritual applications, it seriously is one of the most benign substances on earth, i cant think of anything else on earth that produces similar effects in such a safe, beneficial way.

I posted this for the Tylenol joke

Apollo13

Apollo13

I really agree. Except for the part about thc being benign, biting someone's ear off is not benign. Have u seen the kids flopping on the ground? It's synthetic but still is thc. Take everything away until only thc remains, it won't be the friend you know currently, it's far from benign. If not for cbd, you probably wouldn't feel the way you do about it.

Calixylon

Calixylon

First dont tell me how i would feel. Comparing synthetic cannabanoids to cannabis, dude are you fucking serious. I seriously dont know anymore. Go smoke your spice, but i gaurantee everyone on here is against synthetic cannabanoids, do they exist yea. But we arent talking about them, mostly becasue their synthetic, and have no place on THCFARMER. Seriously, your just spitting out shit so you dont look like a fool.

I didnt even read your post about trying to IV synthetic cannabanoids, are you fricking joking me man. Im sure it was a hypothetical, but come on

Please for the love of god, stop thinking your educated about this becasue you watched VICE 30 min ago

Apollo13

Apollo13

Hey, im new, but no need to be a jerk. I didn't tell u, I said probably. We were having a friendly debate. You can get pure thc from plants too. If we are speaking about thc and thc only. Chemically speaking, thc is thc, no matter the source. And please stop with ur unjustified bouts of anger. U obviously are loosing the debate and upset. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. Only stating that if u used pure thc, u PROBABLY wouldn't like it as much, it's the cocktail most like. Not just thc. Why thc alone is a serious drug, not benign.
U must read minds, thats amazing how u can argue without reading my post, maybe y u missed the point.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
This synthetic thc is not the same molecule, at all. The one I know of, which was used in the early versions of spice, was a research chemical called JWHB. Incredibly dangerous substance, similar to DOX chemicals. This is not a forum to discuss such things, however, and the topic on hand should be redirected to it's original subject matter.

Personally, I don't like dabs. Simply too intense and they hurt my lungs too much. I've tried with multiple methods and wouldn't do it consistently day in and day out. I enjoy smoking flowers way too much. Sorry guys, but a lot of shatter and shit like that hits a little too close to the old habits than I would prefer. I like my stuff simple, not having to use torches or having elaborate electronic nails and odd looking rigs. Will take my standard pull stem bong over any of that any day of the week. AND I never have to take a tolerance break unless I decide I want to get real lit in a few days.

Also, THC is naturally occurring in the body. That's why there's a cut off on pre-employment drug tests for what is considered a "high" level of metabolites. I seriously doubt anyone would die from overdose of THC as almost everyone has had that moment in their early days where they smoke too much of the dankest dank they've seen and wind up puking. THC overdose sucks, but far from lethal. I commend the man that achieves death as a direct result of THC. Doubt it will ever happen though. Too benign of a substance.

One Love,
tobh

Calixylon

Calixylon

I was being a jerk, because you were talking about white crystalline forms of synthetics cannabanoids that would theoretically be administered Intravenously! dude please stop talking, we can agree to disagree, but go to Bluelight if you wanna discuss that crap!

420circuit

420circuit

Edibles elicit the same high dose response, the patient just vomits, so as long as awake, should be fine. I know people who ate 2-3 gram servings of edible oil and reported puking. The common thing is to simply fall asleep after smoking too much cannabis, but with high dose dabbing the risk would be nodding off and vomiting. Hope this is not happening, but not out of the realm of possible.

420circuit

420circuit

Or eating too many edibles, then pass out from smoking and then puke. So yea, you could kill yourself with cannabis if you were being really stupid. More likely to die from doing the same thing with a bottle of liquor.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
BUT the actual usage is not what kills you. It is the suffocating on one's own vomit that kills you. Unlike heroin which stops your diaphragm from functioning due to a lack of nerve activity. Comes back to moderation really and the reality is with dabs you must be much more mindful of your intake. I still don't believe one could possibly hit lethal levels without going through absolute hell to reach them.

Calixylon

Calixylon

For some reason i doubt that eating huge quantities of hashoil would make you comatose in the same way a blackout drunk person vomits and is to fucked up for their body to elicit the normal rescue reaction when you vomit laying down.

If anyone feels like sending me 3-6 grams of pure hashoil i will eat it all at once, and record the events, I gaurantee i dont puke, but im sure i will take a long nap.

Top Bottom