Long Term Dabbing And Tolerance?

• Thread starter Kaskadian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420circuit

420circuit

How much would you be willing to bet? I think that puking after eating a couple grams of decarbed oil is a normal response for the stomach. I did a little over a gram and did not want any more, there are patients who routinely eat 2 grams a day, but they had to build up to it. Likely these folks would have upchucked if they tried 2 grams at the start of their course of treatment. Anyway, the THC is not the problem in overdose as far as I can see, it is more the risk of mental health issues being left untreated or lung tissue damage or vomiting while out.

click80

click80

I think I am one of those people sensitive to cannabis/Cannabinoids. I have tried countlesd times to smoke (hoping i could eventually test my own grows instead of relying on people who will not be objective) and sometimes I like it but 90% of the time I don't.

That being said, and considering how potent just flowers are to me, I think dabs are relatively safe and should not be demonized as many articles are doing. It is a natural substance which has been refined, it is substantially more potent (if done right) and therefore should be respected and used with care. It will have different long term/short term effects than flowers, an obvious observation.

I know the concentrates are dominating the news media stories I happen to see in a negative way, and this is unfortunate but expected given the modus operandi of our "if it bleeds it leads" mainstream media. Which is why The Farm is a greatly appreciated information source. For me anyway.

420circuit

420circuit

Yes, TV and print "news" spins every story about cannabis into some obtuse negative angle. I wish the guys blowing 'tane would stop, the ones causing fires, explosions and the people who cannot control their urges are giving the opposition plenty of ammunition in the legalization battle. If inhaling a dab makes you cough up a lung, perhaps there is a better way. Maybe try better purged oil and a decent rig or try edibles. Funny, certain strains give me an unpleasant feeling, but there are some that are very nice, Blueberry is a good one for me, everyone seems to have their own fav. Self-destructive behavior is pretty common. If you want to torch your lung tissue, have fun, but be aware that there are safer ways to inhale cannabis that won't wreck your ability to breathe.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
10 minute high is what I get from a dab. Meh! Let's extract those terps at day 35 and cure cancer while we extract round and round we go!

420circuit

420circuit

Or a proper bong hit of top quality flower. I have yet to experience cannabis quite as mind-expandingly complete as when delivered through a nice bong.:D
Kind creations dbl oil can This had a ceramic nail installed, I replaced it with an ash catcher and bud bowl. Happy with this, but because my lung capacity is diminished by age and a few years of stupidly smoking tobacco, there is a one-hitter bowl too, but the ash catcher is nice for keeping the resin build up down and cooling off the hit. OK, my lungs may be affected by cannabis too, but minimally because of the vape that has been my primary smoking tool. Be sure of what you are smoking, if you buy it, be clear about how it is grown, the stories of unethical growers using pesticide during flowering is some spooky stuff, I hope the stories are untrue. The chemistry of pesticides is right up there with the worst possible things you can expose yourself to, not to mention inhale. So there's something worse than dabbing, smoking pesticide coated buds. Or smoking dabs made with pesticide sprayed buds.:eek:

Just grow your own, make a deal with someone who has a closed loop extraction system and a vacuum oven to make and purge your material and enjoy. That would be a safer way to dab.:D

click80

click80

I have a friend who's 25 yo kid had made some shatter and I know it was strong. Not by analysis but seeing people hit it. Came from a goos strain and was properly made.
He wanted to see his dad really stoned just once. My buddy did a big 'un.....and just kept on truckin. No noticeable effect. His opinion was also more or less the same. He said to me privately that it was uncomfortable, which was why he smoked a doob afterwards. ???

As I said I have no doubt there is a quantifiable difference in some of us.

Sane guys son made some cookies with shatter. I took an 1/8th of a cookie and could not move for 12-16 hours. Watched Kill Bill part one about 6 times. Finally had to piss, handrailed it to bathroom and managed to come back and put in part two. 24 hours of life I won't get back but did memorize most of KB 1 :/

420circuit

420circuit

If you want to use edibles, Everclear extracted cannabis oil in measured amounts is an excellent way to do it. I like it blended with coconut oil and served in capsules. I took 50mg of Blue Dream after lunch and 150mg of Goji at 4, going to take 325mg of Blue Dream after dinner. Check the pdf to see how you can make the best edible oil and not use any butane.

Sorry to hijack, this recipe is not for dabbing oil, but it sure makes nice edibles.:D

View attachment Cannabis Oil minimized.pdf
Manic.Grower

Manic.Grower

i like smoking the co2 oil....i dab and smoke flowers.. i have a tolerance but prefer smoking dabs

Top Bottom