Long time Lurker first time poster

• Thread starter Snowman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Snowman

Just wanted to say howdy and thanks for all the great reads.

Special thanks to TexasKid, Jalisco Kid, Sea Maiden, McDizzle and Jackmayoffer.

Texkid- always has time for newbies and pros and treats them just the same. Hard to top his knowledge seems like he has tried and suceeded with just about any system, strain and medium. Love searching a thread and seeing a reply from him as I know imgetting an answer that i can trust.

Jalisco Kid- He must be Texas kids brother, cousin, long lost realitive or simply Texas kids alt handle lol.

Seamaiden- been around a while she asks the questions and if she doesnt get an answer she finds it out herself and then is kind enough to answer it backon her thread. She also works just as hard finding answers to others questions which tells me alot about the person she is. Took me a while to realize she was a woman. Love her soil mix reads as well.

McDrizzel-I admire yournever give up style when the UC water style systems didnt work for you,you showed how trees could be grown out in coco,perlite,chow type mixes.

Jackmayoffer- Nothing needs to be said than what everyone already knows. Your grow journals changed my whole thinking and rocked my world. Thanks for the insperation.

I know I am leaving many others off the list but these 5 really stood out to me for different reasons.

Have to admit I have been really enjoying Capulators post lately as well

P

paulycali

Glad to hear that Snowman! Lot's of great farmers around for sure​
Congrats on officially becoming a thcfarmer member​
Peace out and see ya in the threads​

SuperCan

SuperCan

Welcome! I'm new too and I've got to say that you picked the best out of the bunch there. Those are the same people that really made me join the farm finally despite being paranoid about talking 'shop' on the internet especially Texas Kid, Capulator, and Seamaiden. They really give their best to help everyone!!

S

Snowman

Glad to hear that Snowman! Lot's of great farmers around for sure​
Congrats on officially becoming a thcfarmer member​
Peace out and see ya in the threads​

Youhave the same icon as anotherguy I learned alot from named Norcal.

I got a hold of some of his seeds that i never got to see through,nofault with the seeds however. Looks likethat seed bank isnt active right now....same they had some nice stock.

Anyhow aremyou Norcal andjust changed your name? oryou just happen to share the same icon?

Either way thanks for the welcome.

P

paulycali

Youhave the same icon as anotherguy I learned alot from named Norcal.

I got a hold of some of his seeds that i never got to see through,nofault with the seeds however. Looks likethat seed bank isnt active right now....same they had some nice stock.

Anyhow aremyou Norcal andjust changed your name? oryou just happen to share the same icon?

Either way thanks for the welcome.

Your welcome on the welcome lol!
Nope norcal is norcal. Haven't seen him in a while but he should still be around. His avatar actually has the I-215 or I-15 logo. Looks the same at first even norcal did a double take

S

Snowman

Your welcome on the welcome lol!
Nope norcal is norcal. Haven't seen him in a while but he should still be around. His avatar actually has the I-215 or I-15 logo. Looks the same at first even norcal did a double take

Gotcha! Yeah wantedtotake alook at the seeds of dream catolog but their forum was down. Need to replenish the stock with someflame!

619ster

619ster

Garden of Dream seeds are still available on THC Bay. Welcome from your lurking lol.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh... gosh, well let me welcome you to the farm and thank you for your kind words in one swoop.

:)

CINDARELLA99

CINDARELLA99

Hey Snowman, welcome to the Farm, I am still new myself. Nice to meetyou!

S

Snowman

Garden of Dream seeds are still available on THC Bay. Welcome from your lurking lol.

Yes I saw them still on THCbay. But when they had a deadicated forum it gave a much more complete breakdown of there back stock, indi-sat ratios and flower times. Things like that really help making up ones mind much easier.

Amber

Amber

Just wanted to say howdy and thanks for all the great reads.

Special thanks to TexasKid, Jalisco Kid, Sea Maiden, McDizzle and Jackmayoffer.

Texkid- always has time for newbies and pros and treats them just the same. Hard to top his knowledge seems like he has tried and suceeded with just about any system, strain and medium. Love searching a thread and seeing a reply from him as I know imgetting an answer that i can trust.

Jalisco Kid- He must be Texas kids brother, cousin, long lost realitive or simply Texas kids alt handle lol.

Seamaiden- been around a while she asks the questions and if she doesnt get an answer she finds it out herself and then is kind enough to answer it backon her thread. She also works just as hard finding answers to others questions which tells me alot about the person she is. Took me a while to realize she was a woman. Love her soil mix reads as well.

McDrizzel-I admire yournever give up style when the UC water style systems didnt work for you,you showed how trees could be grown out in coco,perlite,chow type mixes.

Jackmayoffer- Nothing needs to be said than what everyone already knows. Your grow journals changed my whole thinking and rocked my world. Thanks for the insperation.

I know I am leaving many others off the list but these 5 really stood out to me for different reasons.

Have to admit I have been really enjoying Capulators post lately as well
These personality summaries are on point. Must have been lurking pretty tough.

S

Snowman

These personality summaries are on point. Must have been lurking pretty tough.

Lol yep been lurking for a good 6 to 7 years. But must have gained over 50 years plus of knowledge during that span! :bookworm:

Top Bottom