Look @my leaves - tap H20 @372ppm

• Thread starter Darth Fader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Butters

If you did have to do a temp hook up of the RO then this might work:

Aqueon Faucet Adaptor

More great info in this thread! I guess I will be getting a RO since my tap is 530ppm:no

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Hey capo I don't know either. I looked around at 2 stores I was in and I can't find a sodium free label. Not saying it doesn't exist though.

On a side note I ran into some articles on high ppm water and it isn't safe to drink according to some people. It binds with chemicals and substances in the body and might be responsible for a lot of health issues. I did know not to drink mine though but that was just based on crappy taste and the way it fizzes with sulphur gas.

I have special well water. LOL!

C

CAPO

I hear ya on that Tobor.........
Have you ever seen black well water, filled with sulpher, let it sit and then goes clear.
My friend tried to tell me it was safe to drink.....???

Only thing lackin about drinkin pure water from RO or Distill is getting the minerals we need. I sometimes think I feed my plants better than I feed myself.lol

K

KushMaster707

nice unit you picked up darth fader i also own one of those and it works quite well.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Velvet, someone pointed out to me that this unit didn't have the attachments for a kitchen sink setup - the reservoir & the faucet, but that I'd be ok to hook it up by a washer/sink. I don't have those so I cancelled the order & went to bottled water (.25 a gal). The plants are doing fine now & I'm going to start keeping my eye out for a good undersink kit.

Here's a pic from about 5 days ago
http://farm5.static.invalid.com/4008/4383697159_32e6ddf68f.jpg

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

thx man. I'm just running a 3x3' tent so I'm not burning thru water anyway. Just fill up the 1 gal jugs twice a week. 6 more wks till chop & I should have an RO unit in b/f the next round. All the plants are looking great.

Here's Casey Jones - day 29 today
http://farm5.static.invalid.com/4053/4396167529_acfbc39b11.jpg

Top Bottom