Lookin' For Old/new Friends. My Intro

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BarnaGoat

BarnaGoat

I'm a cannabis grower and proactive in the community especially where I live, Northern Spain. Born in Florida and lived most of my life. I moved to Spain chasing a better life and dreams finding my path along the way.

Started growing for personal use (motorcycle accident leaving me in chronic pain) 10 years ago meaning 2-4 plants . Now producing for a local club with a license to maintain plants of registered members (currently 75 under my care).

I've always called myself an outdoor grower but am enjoying immensely the indoors with my new endeavors.

I was given help in the conventional ways in these communities and love to give back when I can.

They call me BarnaGoat, Barna is the nickname for Barcelona and Goat for my original gorilla growing on the side of mountain cliffs. I've heard of local police say "If he's crazy enough for growing there, let him", they wouldn't dare cliffing for a plant.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

it is brother i visit 4 sites but like my friends and hang with them and just browse the others,glad as hell you came to check us out here,keep in mind there are some that have came and already had one of are friends banned from shit started over there,he decided to bring it over here,guess he just missed our love over there and did the childish shit and stirred him up and the brother blew up and got banned,kids need to stay on the merry go round and thats the dank den,but away with all that shit,brouse around and check it out brother alot more to do here and pictures are amazing

BarnaGoat

BarnaGoat

it is brother i visit 4 sites but like my friends and hang with them and just browse the others,glad as hell you came to check us out here,keep in mind there are some that have came and already had one of are friends banned from shit started over there,he decided to bring it over here,guess he just missed our love over there and did the childish shit and stirred him up and the brother blew up and got banned,kids need to stay on the merry go round and thats the dank den,but away with all that shit,brouse around and check it out brother alot more to do here and pictures are amazing

Will do, I'm sure I'll get the hang of this gui in no time. We might of crossed lines over there but it easy when the lines crossed were invisible.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Will do, I'm sure I'll get the hang of this gui in no time. We might of crossed lines over there but it easy when the lines crossed were invisible.
main thing is we here brother,post up some that dank my brother,i always love seeing your garden you lucky stiff,boy let me tell ya one thing,if it every legalizes here,i give ya a run on them outdoors ,let me tell ya im a indoor gardener now,just been going at it a couple years,before that was in the 70"s and 80' you could still grow in your back yard and i had a garden,sure hope them times come back soon,but het no shit throw up some dank kick back and enjoy this place

Robert72181

Robert72181

I'm a cannabis grower and proactive in the community especially where I live, Northern Spain. Born in Florida and lived most of my life. I moved to Spain chasing a better life and dreams finding my path along the way.

Started growing for personal use (motorcycle accident leaving me in chronic pain) 10 years ago meaning 2-4 plants . Now producing for a local club with a license to maintain plants of registered members (currently 75 under my care).

I've always called myself an outdoor grower but am enjoying immensely the indoors with my new endeavors.

I was given help in the conventional ways in these communities and love to give back when I can.

They call me BarnaGoat, Barna is the nickname for Barcelona and Goat for my original gorilla growing on the side of mountain cliffs. I've heard of local police say "If he's crazy enough for growing there, let him", they wouldn't dare cliffing for a plant.
Good to see you buddy

Ecompost

Ecompost

now even I know why LOL nice one dude, glad you made it here, you grow great plants, this will suit you I think

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

you so craaaazy dog glad you made the jump

BarnaGoat

BarnaGoat

so true, there are some lovely people here mate, farm residents that have made me very welcome, I think everyone is getting a similar vibe here, some great Organic growers, and outdoor pros too, right up your street buddy with all that's sun you get.

Hope to meet some more "like minded". I've noticed that most in this industry are great people. Posers are the flamboyant ones normally.

The GUI is confusing to me a bit, I don't see any main treads. Maybe it's more organized than most sites.

Ecompost

Ecompost

Hope to meet some more "like minded". I've noticed that most in this industry are great people. Posers are the flamboyant ones normally.

The GUI is confusing to me a bit, I don't see any main treads. Maybe it's more organized than most sites.
its pretty good, lots of data, pics etc, some very helpful people. It is harder to find something. I found organics was kind of hidden by the subject topic being soil, when I clicked it, I found lots more besides. Not sure how searchable it all is, but if you can grow an 8ft plus SSD, I am sure you will be right enough bro

BarnaGoat

BarnaGoat

its pretty good, lots of data, pics etc, some very helpful people. It is harder to find something. I found organics was kind of hidden by the subject topic being soil, when I clicked it, I found lots more besides. Not sure how searchable it all is, but if you can grow an 8ft plus SSD, I am sure you will be right enough bro

Thanks for the vote of confidence Eco. I'm sure just like anything new, we will find our way in time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom