Lookin' For Old/new Friends. My Intro

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BarnaGoat

BarnaGoat

I'm glad I'm here. Yea, awhile back I lived on a mountain ridge (north face) so on the other side was a cut away path with a small plateau and when my friends came to visit coming up the mountain road they would see me on the cliff. One asked me my "sign" Capricorn I replied. Ha, your just a crazy goat she said. Then that changed to BarnaGoat.

Go to be here. I'll try to post some pics so the foundation members can see my work. Don't know if it will be better than GT21's. His intro was impressive :)

Srenots

Srenots

I'm a cannabis grower and proactive in the community especially where I live, Northern Spain. Born in Florida and lived most of my life. I moved to Spain chasing a better life and dreams finding my path along the way.

Started growing for personal use (motorcycle accident leaving me in chronic pain) 10 years ago meaning 2-4 plants . Now producing for a local club with a license to maintain plants of registered members (currently 75 under my care).

I've always called myself an outdoor grower but am enjoying immensely the indoors with my new endeavors.

I was given help in the conventional ways in these communities and love to give back when I can.

They call me BarnaGoat, Barna is the nickname for Barcelona and Goat for my original gorilla growing on the side of mountain cliffs. I've heard of local police say "If he's crazy enough for growing there, let him", they wouldn't dare cliffing for a plant.
Great to see evry1 here, welcome Fam ~

Top Bottom