Looking for 3 Happy Brother BX1 Testers

• Thread starter Karma Genetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

abirdintheair

happy brother, bubba brother, gonna be interesting to see what other brothers come out of the mix.

T

Tolpan

Thanks Karma!

You made me a Happy Brother:rock and I hope I wil make you a Happy Brother with my grow as well!

Damn too much Happy Brothers out here!

As soon as they arrive, the journey into "Happy Brother" begins!

Should I pm you or Logic?

Tolpan

B

British_Hempire

I'd jump on the HB testers folks, I loved the HB both times I've sampled it, as good a sample of nederwiet as I can remember.

C

coldnorth

cool thaks karma, made me happy aswell :) looking forward to this for sure!

B

BrandNew2THIS

hey did you ever pick your testers? I would love to do this and could keep an updated grow log now that I have a digital camera thats not my cell phone.....

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I am running Coco. If you need any one else let me know. Thanks :cool0010: RB :cool0010:

G

GanjaAsh

Yo wots up KG. I know I'm late but that aint no problem. I have some freebies of your HB seeds F1 & F2's. I was about to plug em, so I will run a grow log. Let me know which ones I should plug bro.

K

Karma Genetics

GanjaAsh: There are no F1's and F2's from the HB. You proberly got somthing else.

Can be you got a HB x Chemdog D IX1 ore a The F2 of those i think.

The testers are know, Thanks all who posted.

H

Husbandnwife420

KG Would Love It If I make It to Be One Of The Testers Of The (HBxChemD IX1#3) Im Me Let Me Know Thanks peace

K

Karma Genetics

The testers for the Happy Brother BX1 are chosen. The updated list is at the first post.

There will be a new thread in a week ore two For some Bubba Brother's Test packs.

As the testers are known i think its best i closed this thread. Is that aloud ?

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
The Happy Brother BX1's will be sent out on monday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom