Looking for 6-7week strain?

• Thread starter chicago
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cheeseus

GREEN CRACK AKA CUSH :winking0067:!

What he said, Ive ran most Left Coast best work, shes fast with some decent product. Smokin some now!!

If you cant get the cut id go with C99. Your yield will be a less but at 45 days you got some fire sativa pineapple smoke. Definitely head stash!

Headband if its the 707 cut goes 8~9 weeks to fill out but she packs it on in week 9.

THE GREEN CRACK!!!!!

D

DrDanko

Most skunk varieties finish in 45 days like the Super Skunk I'm currently growing. I saw you mention Northern Lights went 60 days. It's all up to the growers preferences with how long to let a plant go. Many plants could be chopped at 45 days, but letting them go to 50 can make a huge difference in high and resin production. The most recent strain I've been eying that's a 45 day strain is Space Bomb from TGA/Subcool. It was recently on the cover of High Times and has amazing resin production. Hope that helps!

T

themist

How about 12/12 from seed? What if you set your veg area to flower, then start seeds, and by the time you're flower area is clear, your girls will be alternating and shooting pistils already. They'll stay small, but you can start counting days as soon as you see flower. At least this will give you two options; quick flower, and quick to show sex.

Edit: just realized that this thread is a couple months old, so I'm sure my help is no longer needed.

R

rascali

ah jeez, please note that the sub-eight-week finishing strain is the fool's gold, pie-in-the-sky, and in the end - a false economy. because once you've invested a bare minimum of twelve weeks on a grow from clones, the extra time for a REAL finisher is just another 15%, and the yield (in weight AND potency) far exceeds that small additional investment.

please folks - grow real bud!

SvnBlades

SvnBlades

ah jeez, please note that the sub-eight-week finishing strain is the fool's gold, pie-in-the-sky, and in the end - a false economy. because once you've invested a bare minimum of twelve weeks on a grow from clones, the extra time for a REAL finisher is just another 15%, and the yield (in weight AND potency) far exceeds that small additional investment.

Grow real bud? So according to you if a strain finishes early its not real bud?

Misinformed garbage talk from you sir

M

motz

A fast little satty by the name "Shit" from Mr. Nice. 45 days huge yields Fast

H

happy b

Couldnt agree more.theres phenos that can be taken at 7(though better left till atleast 8)but not 6.

Tornadohunting420

Tornadohunting420

I am trying to squeeze in an extra harvest this winter so I am looking for a strain that can be flowered in about 45 days while still producing fairly good product. i don't expect it to be the best just looking for something with a long harvest window. a strain that can be cut down at 6-7 weeks but probably could go another week or so. Please only name strains u have personal experience with cause breeders flowering times not always accurate. Any help would be appreciated.

Chicago
I know this is a old post but I'm currently doing grand daddy purple fast. Flowering time is 6-7 weeks. I'm on day 41 today the thrichomes are cloudy n I will be harvesting after day 49 ! Big yielder also. The girl scout cookies fast also says 7-8. I'm in Canada n if your in the states I dunno if seeds can get there. Call the guy hell let u know. Rick's his name very cool guy Niagara seed bank. Niagara falls Ontario Canada google it. Niagaras own seeds fast there $40 cdn for 5 fems. I've been growing them for years no problems n germination is nearly 100% .

Top Bottom