Wanted Looking for a bank

• Thread starter Badchoice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Badchoice

Badchoice

Wasn’t really sure were to post this question, but could I get some advice on we’re to grab some seeds? With flu and blah going on it would be helpful for inside USA since cross seas seems to be a no go and it will be helpful for me if they take credit/debit.

Badchoice

Badchoice

Seedsman gets shit here, attitude seeds, seedsherenow....lol...duckduckgo
I think I looked at Seedsman and I don’t think they shipping to the US atm or maybe that was a different one not sure..

Jermamma420

Jermamma420

I recently ordered from 4 in late August.
2 in Canada, and 2 from the US.
I ordered from Peak seeds (Canada), and bought their mix. It got confiscated, but he's replacing them, I'm still waiting.
I ordered from Grower's Choice- Super Silver Haze, and Gelato Fems, 10 seeds each, $200. Pay with Zelle. Zelle recognized the address, locked my account, and made me call them, and they bitched about it being illegal on a federal level, and they were federally insured, but I was able to make the order through bank transfer though. It took a month to get them (from California), AND I'm VERY suspicious because All 20 plants look identical!
SSH is way different than Gelato. They all look like indica, hopefully Gelato, who knows.

Crop King Seeds- Canada. I ordered Lemon pie, and Strawberry Pie Autos (Fast Buds). They were packed very professional inside a toy, and I got them less than 2 weeks. The only thing I didn't like (cause I don't trust people) is the Strawberry pie breeder pack was opened for no apparent reason, and the Lemon Pie wasn't even in a breeder's pack, but re-bagged.

207 Genetics from Maine- My new Favorite. I had to make a Venmo account (Paypal owned) to send money.
I got my seeds in a week, all sealed in breeder's packs. It was the only place I could get FastBuds Gorilla Cookies auto 27% THC. Everyone else was sold out. I found 207 genetics from FastBuds list of resellers, so I knew they were legit. I always check the Breeder's list of resellers, so I know whos legit.
They also sent me some freebies Fastbud's Stardawg auto, and 2 Amnesia autos bred by 207 genetics.

Last edited:
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Wasn’t really sure were to post this question, but could I get some advice on we’re to grab some seeds? With flu and blah going on it would be helpful for inside USA since cross seas seems to be a no go and it will be helpful for me if they take credit/debit.
Check our sponsor @TheRealJamesBean from https://www.seedsherenow.com/ based in usa and great selection of seeds 👍

Jermamma420

Jermamma420

I ordered from Peak seeds (Canada), and bought their mix. It got confiscated, but he's replacing them, I'm still waiting.
I ordered from Grower's Choice- Super Silver Haze, and Gelato Fems, 10 seeds each, $200. Pay with Zelle. Zelle recognized the address, locked my account, and made me call them, and they bitched about it being illegal on a federal level, and they were federally insured, but I was able to make the order through bank transfer though. It took a month to get them (from California), AND I'm VERY suspicious because All 20 plants look identical!
SSH is way different than Gelato. They all look like indica, hopefully Gelato, who knows.

Crop King Seeds- Canada. I ordered Lemon pie, and Strawberry Pie Autos (Fast Buds). They were packed very professional inside a toy, and I got them less than 2 weeks. The only thing I didn't like (cause I don't trust people) is the Strawberry pie breeder pack was opened for no apparent reason, and the Lemon Pie wasn't even in a breeder's pack, but re-bagged.

207 Genetics from Maine- My new Favorite. I had to make a Venmo account (Paypal owned) to send money.
I got my seeds in a week, all sealed in breeder's packs. It was the only place I could get FastBuds Gorilla Cookies auto 27% THC. Everyone else was sold out. I found 207 genetics from FastBuds list of resellers, so I knew they were legit. I always check the Breeder's list of resellers, so I know whos legit.
They also sent me some freebies Fastbud's Stardawg auto, and 2 Amnesia autos bred by 207 genetics.
I messed that up, I got strawberry cough from Crop KIng seeds. I got the opened Fastbuds packs, in the toy from Cultivation Connection seedbank (Cannada). So thats 5 seedbanks last month.
I didn't know about our sponser here at the time. I'm a pretty new member, but I will definitely check them out next.
I had a friend in the joint back in 1996 named James Bean, LOL

Last edited:
destiny_exotic_genetics

destiny_exotic_genetics

Supporter
Go check out northcoastseeds.com
Exclusives from Northern California

Badchoice

Badchoice

I gave 207 a try it was pretty straight forward and easy to do so thank you. I had to go variety so I’m gonna give critical, G14 from fast buds, strawberry cheesecake, and dark devil a try for a first round.

Keepitgrowing247

Keepitgrowing247

Seedsherenow or Oregon Elite are both solid from my experience!
Happy Hunting

paradoxlsot

paradoxlsot

I got seeds I ordered from the Netherlands last week. I ordered them in August, but w/e

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
I just ordered from 207 as well. They sent me a tracking number pretty quick

Badchoice

Badchoice

I just ordered from 207 as well. They sent me a tracking number pretty quick
Same here the Venmo gave me the most headaches but once that cleared up, placed order and next day shipping details. The prices were pretty decent specially compared to other places with the same exact genetics which that I did not understand at all like Gelato 20ish$ on i49 I think it was Gelato in the 100$

Jermamma420

Jermamma420

I gave 207 a try it was pretty straight forward and easy to do so thank you. I had to go variety so I’m gonna give critical, G14 from fast buds, strawberry cheesecake, and dark devil a try for a first round.

Good deal. I've been Growing, and cloning from one Critical Mother I got in 2012 (Royal Queen Seeds).
Out of the batch of 10 seeds, it was the best one, completely finnished in 8 weeks.
I've grown a lot of breeder's seeds, and it's still one of the best, frostiest, and Fastest producers.

JJS009

JJS009

Great Lakes genetics, I just ordered some seeds, had them in hand in just over a week. Got a frickin ton of freebies with the order as well. They don’t take credit or debit

Thc.Grower20

Thc.Grower20

There is a small breader out of Worcester mass. Right near boston. Website is eastcoastseedbank.com I ordered from him in spring and just finished up some plants. Super fast shipping but I'm also in mass.
20200918 000127

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
Just wanted to update anyone who wants to know, my order came in today from 207 genetics. Haven’t germinated or grown anything yet, but I got a few freebies and it came fast. We shall see!

Top Bottom