Looking for a good strain

• Thread starter JJP53
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JJP53

Looking to find a strain and make it the strain I grow exclusily in my garden. I have seeds of some good strains like Herijuana, Chemo, Super Lemon Haze, Hawaiian Snow, Mango Kush and Super Sour Flower. I know these are all good strains in there own right but I want to see what you guys think is a good strain that you can smoke whenever and not get tired of it. What do you think about Ed Rosenthal's Super Bud and Lemon Thai

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Bro it depends greatly from person to person what makes a great strain. do you like sweet or sour. Sativa or Indica. Berry/Fruit or Petrol or skunk.

With some strains you wont build up a tolerance and with others you might. Just keep poppin beans and smokin strains until you find out what YOU like.

Youre going to find a bunch of Kush/Chem heads on this site so im guessing thats the type of strains people will be suggesting.( I am one of them)

R

reDONKULOUS

yeah i agree with cannarado, it just depends on the person. like me for example a strain i can smoke anytime and not get tired of it is chronic. this strain is old school and was the 1st strain i ever smoked. compared to all the new strains out there now i would say its mid grade, but i love it and it will always be a favorite in my opinion.

Top Bottom