Looking for a home

• Thread starter BIGDAMBUD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BIGDAMBUD

Hello...I'm a newb indoor looking for a place to rest...Ive recently converted myself to the inside and have been somewhat successful with a few grows...I value all and any info that may help myself or others be successful with their grows...I look forward to seeing all the grow gods here and look forward to sharing my knowledge with all here..I'm currently working on some Elite strains and would like to share my grows here...hope ya don't mind me browsing around...see some here I think I've shared with before...:hi

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi BIGDAMBUD welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

B

BIGDAMBUD

Thanks

Thanks for the welcome...hope to be here and improve myself with all the good info..

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

HEy there! You'll love it here at the Farm..the best resources and master growers in the world can be found here.http://i69.invalid.com/albums/i42/alabanana/marijuana.jpg

darksideX

darksideX

hey BIGDAMBUD,..welcome 2 the farm,..zz me new here too,..can't wait 2 see your straines,.. enjoy this side of grower-magic..keepi t green!peace.
greEtz..

B

BIGDAMBUD

Thanks darkside...and thanks for the welcome guys....gonna start a grow here soon and get something going

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
welcome to the farm BIGDAMBUD :hi

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Who let this punk in damn it! hey ya buddy, glad you made it here, this guy has some fancy plants folks, your gonna enjoy his show.

B

BIGDAMBUD

Got a few Elite going...gonna report um here...I'll list um as they germ...got some good ones...pics starting in a few with a journal...thanks again for the welcome..

B

BIGDAMBUD

Who let this punk in damn it! hey ya buddy, glad you made it here, this guy has some fancy plants folks, your gonna enjoy his show.
Thanks BB...but it's you that sets the standard...I just grow using your info...hey that rhyms...lol...glad to be here...

Top Bottom