Looking for a proven 2 part nutrient Fert.

• Thread starter morugawelder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudsAlive

BudsAlive

Mine is a 2 part nute but I grow in coca , so no complications, everything it needs from start to finish is in there.

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
I know Hawthorne is the borg, but GH Flora Pro is a legit soluble powder and the price is right.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I mostly grow hydroponics these days but I have been using Emerald Harvest products for 4 years and dozens of crops and dont plan on switching to anything else anytime soon.

I use the 2 part Cali Pro veg and 2 part Cali Pro Bloom along with their Emerald Goddess, Sturdy Stalk, Honey Chome, and Root Wizard products.

Check them out. Very potent stuff, do not use the manufacturer's recommended dosage, as with most products, less than half of their recommended amounts will be more than enough. I have literally zero complaints about this nutrient line.

I have found that Amazon is the best seller for Emerald Harvest nutrients. You can get them for even cheaper than the manufacturer sells them for on their website, plus free shipping if you have Prime.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hey, Bro, what you mean is that from the beginning of germination?, as long as it's explained and measured, can I only add half of it? I've been using 2 parts for nearly three weeks now, because I'm a rookie, so I'm wondering whether to follow the dosage in the manual or not.
(2) I am only cultivating by fog or rock wool, only half of the amount according to the instructions? is that okay?
Feed me Seymour........ and I can see to much light look at the leaf margin it tipping up just raise you light a little . And also creat a air cap under the plant keep it warmer .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I have been given from my local hydro shop some Reiziger a &b grow & bloom to try and give them a review I’ve heard it a bit week I had a quick flick through the guff 2 to 3 mls a lt to me is weak but I run passive air intake so sucking in air has 78% N in it so I’ll run it by the meters at that strength run it up the flagpole and see if it salutes . Anyone else used it .?

JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

I mostly grow hydroponics these days but I have been using Emerald Harvest products for 4 years and dozens of crops and dont plan on switching to anything else anytime soon.

I use the 2 part Cali Pro veg and 2 part Cali Pro Bloom along with their Emerald Goddess, Sturdy Stalk, Honey Chome, and Root Wizard products.

Check them out. Very potent stuff, do not use the manufacturer's recommended dosage, as with most products, less than half of their recommended amounts will be more than enough. I have literally zero complaints about this nutrient line.

I have found that Amazon is the best seller for Emerald Harvest nutrients. You can get them for even cheaper than the manufacturer sells them for on their website, plus free shipping if you have Prime.
Hey,bro,i am using EH 2 PART with all eh supplements ,for rockwool and aeroponics system,
Can I learn some experience from you? After I read your message, it's all changed from 50% usage measurement according to u instructions. There are 4 plants in the germination period, and one plant enters into the official growth period of the plant. There's also about calmag and sty stalk. How to use them? Whether to add them alone or to cooperate with a and B nutrient solutions. Thank you very much, brother

Mospeada

Mospeada

All two parters are proven. Micro and bloom. With those two combined every single element the plant needs is provided, apart from Nickel which isn't included in most Micros. They never have enough Calcium or Magnesium, which is how Calmag came to be. I think you would understand a lot more about the feed if you look into more of what is actually in it. Why are they in 2 parts? What makes a Micro a Micro and a Bloom a Bloom formula. How do these elements work synergistically and how much is actually needed? You're not going to learn much if you just follow someone else's process. Sure you may see results but you won't know why.

Top Bottom