• 🎅 Early Christmas Sale - 25% Off All Seeds 🎄
    Use Coupon Code At Checkout: XMAS25

Looking for a proven 2 part nutrient Fert.

I'm currently using F.F. 3 Part , with a flower boost and cal- mag . Been using f.f. for a while , just need a change .

Looking for something simple thats a base 2 part feed of course with the cal-mag ,

Thanks !
im just trying the canna 2 part plus , i cant speak for it yet. it has cal mag in the coco product lineup. i just wanted to say that i used the pure blend pro only, throughout my crummy heat riddled run, anyway, i dont recommend pure blend pro only as its not as flavourful as when i used pure blend pro bloom only through an entire run, that was tasty.(ier)

Why 2 part? Imo get away from liquid ferts and move to dry ferts. A lot more cost effective. Liquids need 2 or 3 parts simply because they cannot be mixed as concentrates. I like mega crop but there are plenty of good out out there. Liquid nutes just put everything in 50 different bottles and charge you an arm and a leg for the water and the miracle claims they write on the bottle.
Ive been wanting to use dry Nutes, do you have any suggestions on which is best? Thanks

I'm currently using F.F. 3 Part , with a flower boost and cal- mag . Been using f.f. for a while , just need a change .

Looking for something simple thats a base 2 part feed of course with the cal-mag ,

Thanks !
All 2 part base nutes have Ca and Mg in them hence the 2 parts. Even qual 1 parts do most of the time. Take your pic. They all work about the same. Nutes are nutes.

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out

Sunset Sherbet S1