Looking for a real skunk strain.

• Thread starter Afghi420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dc2559

dc2559

I don't believe much of what's posted anywhere. I have however seen the videos photos and reviews by his growers in the states that have got it. I grew it mid 90's in oz. Once I get it I'll let you know, time will time mate
What do the videos say and photos. What was your experience growing it in oz mate?

Frosty78

Frosty78

Supporter
What do the videos say and photos. What was your experience growing it in oz mate?
It was offensive the smell. It was like a dead roo out in the sun. Trees. 12 foot+ plants outdoors. Had to grow remote as the pungent smell you could smell from quite a distance.
I spent money on both his packs to see if it is t hge real deal t h at I drew 20 odd years ago.
I'm saying from the videos and reviews from his clients on their pages and photos it looks legit the same stuff. The
Like I said I'll know more once I get it. Its inbound now.

Frosty78

Frosty78

Supporter
The smell hits you between the eyes like you walk in from winter to a mates place and his wood heater is going and it's high 20 c indoors as you walk in from single digit temp.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
The smell hits you between the eyes like you walk in from winter to a mates place and his wood heater is going and it's high 20 c indoors as you walk in from single digit temp.
I came across a lemon skunk 2 that's nasty as hell when it starts to put it out. Round 2 is in veg now. First time I grew it my wife came out on the back porch sniffed and fast walked to check out under the stairs. I was like wtf are doing? Something died. I'm like nah uh that's the weed. Shes like I'm not smoking THAT shit until she did...

Top Bottom