Looking for a real skunk strain.

• Thread starter Afghi420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SatansTaint

SatansTaint

He makes rap videos now, he blocked me from his forums. He didn't like my take on his rap career

Krypto

Krypto

He makes rap videos now, he blocked me from his forums. He didn't like my take on his rap career
No he did not LOL! And he might not have the original So Cal cat piss. Which if I'm being honest I don't even know what the lineage is on that. A skunk one phenotype? Sativa dominant? Yeah probably. But there's a super silver haze catpiss Fino there's the NorCal cat piss which I think is different genetics than the SoCal. And I've got an unknown purple we call Stink Co. And it smells like a skunk ate a plate of asparagus and drank a pot of coffee pissed on a hot summer pavement and then got flattened by a Peterbilt! I'd call that cat piss.

Krypto

Krypto

The classic skunk i remember closest to rks seems to be a mostly sativa plant. all phenos are mostly sativa with shorter nodes and less stretch than your typical sativa.
Is this the RKS? or close? Or is it altogether different.?

dc2559

dc2559

I do not know the exact lineage. I received this from an old timer thats simply called it skunk bud. I assume it is what we know as RKS as it consistently produces RKS phenos and is strictly RKS terp profile in almost every plant expressed.

william76

william76

natures farm calls their skunk 81 "skunkbud"" maybe related to that?,supposedly its rks.76

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Check out authentic genetics from Todd McCormick. Presale for seeds he claims came from Sam the Skunkman to Mel Frank to him. My gut reaction is he is not lying. Greasier terps iirc. He is growing out a crop now for seeds using open pollination. Hope it turns out!

nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

I’ve grown feminized Skunk XL from Royal Queen Seeds for past three years. I’m near a road that had a dead skunk for a couple days. Three weeks after town highway department removed dead skunk my plant smells very similar. It’s early finisher in mid September so it avoids most late season rains. My friends rave about it and it also makes great dry ice hash.

dc2559

dc2559

I’ve grown feminized Skunk XL from Royal Queen Seeds for past three years. I’m near a road that had a dead skunk for a couple days. Three weeks after town highway department removed dead skunk my plant smells very similar. It’s early finisher in mid September so it avoids most late season rains. My friends rave about it and it also makes great dry ice hash.
That's the kind of skunk I think of when people refer to skunk.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

natures farm calls their skunk 81 "skunkbud"" maybe related to that?,supposedly its rks.76

From what I understand, TNF's skunkbud is a continuation of the Hell's Angels/Uncle Fester's line that dates back to 1964 in Cali. Afghan x Colombian Gold x Mexican Brick.

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

Check out authentic genetics from Todd McCormick. Presale for seeds he claims came from Sam the Skunkman to Mel Frank to him. My gut reaction is he is not lying. Greasier terps iirc. He is growing out a crop now for seeds using open pollination. Hope it turns out!

Skunk has no terps.

middleagedude

middleagedude

I remember skunk #1 and super skunk going around Northern California in the early 00s. Some of my favorite herb. Good luck with your hunt.

Frosty78

Frosty78

Supporter
Check out blue sky Vienna on ig. He has skunk from the work of oldtimer that helped create skunk.

dc2559

dc2559

Hello everyone! Haven't been posting in a while on the skunks, due to being consumed with blueberry yum yum and boost breeding projects. I do have some new genetics suitable for rks pheno hunting. Popping some appallachian skunk, super skunk, stardawg and Chemdog 91 asap!

Top Bottom