Looking for a store that has Girl Scout Cookies & Cherry Pie Clones

• Thread starter organicozarks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
organicozarks

organicozarks

I am looking for the real deal on these. Not some S1 offspring. Anyone know of any shops that have either of these in stock in the Denver area? If not I would be willing to drive to Co springs, or Ft. Collins. Thanks in advance.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Wanna drive up north for a Dairy Queen (Formula x Cinderella 99) clone? It's plenty popular, a real crowd favorite.

lino

lino

TTYstikk, I have some original DairyQueen seeds from subCool, I havent opened em yet and thought I had some Panama Red Seeds . I was gonna make ya horse trade offer offer but check out these photos taken moments ago. I'm going to Kill a mouse very soon! Lost almost all of 2013 work. hurting bad rite now. Fucking hemp mites now a fucking mouse, I havnt seen a either in years... He popped open vials with seeds, incredible.

Lino 2013 seed collection and My #1 tip on cannabis breeding!

Put you seeds in fridge NOW! or you could have seed bank like Lino's 2013 collection. I was all warm and fuzzy feeling after looking at BOGs seed collection last nite and open my 2013 work to see this. ruins a good mood.

Fucker took all the 2013
Panama Reds PR1 and PR2, Got my sativa Vietnam 1964 strain, PR x , Jillybeans,
PRx G13. PRxPR IBL, PRx Purple Haze...

I salvaged Giant Pumpkins, some of my cantaloupes, jalapenos, SpaceQueen x PR...

Keep us posted on the Girl scout and Cherry Pie venture.

20131109 134924
20131109 134958
20131109 135131
Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

I am looking for the real deal on these. Not some S1 offspring. Anyone know of any shops that have either of these in stock in the Denver area? If not I would be willing to drive to Co springs, or Ft. Collins. Thanks in advance.

i would say make buds with some hydro dudes in your area, i know of some legit growers that are in the hydro industry in Co.. but wait:stop:... theyre a "no-no";)

G

gettogro

Good luck, I wish I had the GSC forum cut, To bad there isn't a website for Colorado clone trade. Cuts of a mother would make it anywhere in Co in priority small box. Misted in a ziplock bag with cold pack. Dont see why we couldnt start something like that up. My last 4 seed orders were snaged. I cant seem to get anything new going. I think it isnt alowed on this website to disguss trading clones, but things have changed since its legal for all. Wonder if logic would allow it..

LordOfThNugz

LordOfThNugz

I have always sent cuts in a cigar tube with the water and rooting solution are below a chunk of memory foam that the cut tip dangles in. Haven't tried the ziploc method yet. Does it work well?

lino

lino

Lord, I am the Lite ,what you seek is Fire! Just kiddN, that Crystal Ship photo is off the chart but be honest , did you use a certain diode and spectrum to produce that nug? Crystal Ship is like a freak of nature or you need to share more grow tips. You da man! or should I say; You da Lord... cigar tube shipping, cool, Is that why it called crystal SHIP ?, kiddN again...

gettoGro, I like the idea but I'd guess this site wont change something thats working w/o legal problems and other complications is my guess as far as handling a clone trade. The other day I was watching someone., I'm guessing its the logic dude, do all this work to this site, he appears to be programming guru so I dont think it would be hard to add the functionality but I'd bet its matter of keeping to a task that already works.

And if you're reading this Logic your site firing on all cylinders now, nice update, thanks!

I'm feelN lazy if someone has a link handy to GSC lineage/ Parents, I'd like the read.

LordOfThNugz

LordOfThNugz

Lord, I am the Lite ,what you seek is Fire! Just kiddN, that Crystal Ship photo is off the chart but be honest , did you use a certain diode and spectrum to produce that nug? Crystal Ship is like a freak of nature or you need to share more grow tips. You da man! or should I say; You da Lord... cigar tube shipping, cool, Is that why it called crystal SHIP ?, kiddN again...

Thanks! And I didn't use anything special. I use regular 1000watters, not digital. Don't remember what type of bulbs I have in there right now but my backup bulbs are just Plantmax. It's called The Crystal Ship because it is the 3rd BX to a strain I made called Wisdomatic and The Crysal Ship is the 3rd track on the Doors first album. The whole project is a tribute to the guy that was my mentor when I started growing. He passed a while back, that is when I started it. The whole story and the lineage is here https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...ical-rack-of-destiny-err-density.58174/page-2

LordOfThNugz

LordOfThNugz

I found that Baba G has a strain called The Crystal Ship as well and I may do one more BX and rename mine 20th Century Fox. After the project is done I will be making some beans and she remains stable I will be sending in F2's of her for Logic to send out as freebies.

And no I do not consider myself a breeder by any means. My largest setup so far is only 8kw. I pollen chuck and make crosses of favs i find. I am a bean whore though. I like to have mothers of my favorites but am constantly running A mother hunt room to find new gems.

Last edited:
WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

I know 14er in boulder is holding legit GSC. Not sure if they slang copy's tho.

Johnny Redthumb

Johnny Redthumb

Dispensaries would still murder for a legit GSC cut. I turned a guy down when he offered me $2k for a single snip. Pry that shit out my dead hands...

fractal

fractal

I have always sent cuts in a cigar tube with the water and rooting solution are below a chunk of memory foam that the cut tip dangles in. Haven't tried the ziploc method yet. Does it work well?
that's the best way to do fresh cuts. . . Slice of rockwool, or sponge thick as a slice of bread. Soak it then squeeze excess water out, stick the cuts in the rockwool, cardboard sleeve to protect from bending and put it in a priority mailer envelope.

true grit

true grit

We'll see how long this thread stays open. Original poster asked what shops to get those specific clones at- please keep that to the topic at hand.

This is open warning to anyone trying to openly swap cuts/trade in this thread or any others. It is against TOU. This is also not a thread on how to ship clones. Please keep things on topic as to what shops poster can find these at, if it detracts this thread will be closed.

lino

lino

bought GSC from multi sources, (dispense), last 2 days, not impressed at all, same ol good tastes as the rest of the new varieties have and the high seems strong at first and good also. But I downed and 1/8 OZ before noon, same ol quick,short highs the new strains have. Thats a cup winner? Fuck I better pull out some of my strains if thats a champ.
Hard nug A-
taste A+
high - C
2 giant bong hits 3 to make sure. That should keep a guy satisfied till noon. I Laid down 6 giant bong hits of GSC, 4 times by noon, stoned for 1/2 hour and high for another hour. My boys get Mex swagg in southern Colo that is potent as GSC... Not impressed at all. GSC Taste good. but is that what all the hype is about?
sorry,
Didnt pay attention to rules ,,, maybe thats why I'm always in court..... Didnt know we not allowed to talk of clones or trade em either on this MMJ seed site. wont give out URLs on this site, probably against rules also, but I know of HUGE RPG and online chat that will mimic this site with a focus on clones and seed and games all at the same time, dispense is about to sink a lot of money in to an ONLINE genetic trading room, talks are under way as we speak, it would be unCool to release this info on this site, THCfarmer might be offered this app, but I'm hearing ThcFarmer havent replied to App offer yet. sorry thats all I can say on this site,

C

Clayton Bigsby

Dispensaries would still murder for a legit GSC cut. I turned a guy down when he offered me $2k for a single snip. Pry that shit out my dead hands...

wow....so you are hoarding a cut that isn't even yours to begin with?? lol sad little man aren't ya...ive passed that shit out like herpes so hopefully people that want it can get it. Never understood the mentality of people like you. weirdo

C

Clayton Bigsby

and I know acme on the western slope has the forum cut for sure!

lino

lino

NigZug, My GSC examples didnt look as good as your photo. I've been to 100's dispenses and I hope this doent violate rules, I'm should go read the site rules someday again.

Moderators, can I talk about Dispense by Names? I'm affiliated with quite a few, not as any type of ownerships or grower/employee.?

NigZug, to give one dispense credit, It was very good, kinda close to your pic w/o that creamy oil look, makes a guy's mouth water, who had a mediocre crop this year. What happen to my GSC ?, rolled into La Junta and had a Zip or 2 with me mystriously, there's a hang out where my possie gathers and I usually empty my bud pockets in cpl hrs. The wallet has enough to re-up and pay for gas when I get home. Local popular guy had Mexican bricks , some of the best I've seen in my life, not to dirty but it was fluffy brick with hard nugs ,if that makes sense, OxyMoron, Not even close to Kind Bud, but really good swag in a very poor community at $50 a ZIP , well let just say it took me longer to empty my bud pockets. Those guys are paying $20 1/2 grams and $35 grams GOOD kind bud, The new marijuana laws in Otero county brought the swagg back to that corner of the state and the prices are increasing dramatically in that specific spot... there are cannabis starving people with lots of Ugly weed around. I got seed from this swagg, I want to this shit before it was bricked and hit the burrows back.

While Bubba's,GSC, Kush, are all good and have a Very Good taste, I'm just not that hyped up over the high of new breeds, love em but I still favor some good ol skool Mexicans and other Sativa highs. Dont get me wrong! wouldnt turn down a cut and would Love a seed from GSC and I would really want it that strain bad if I owned a dispense and a nug or 2 wouldnt last long around my home.

Latest posts

Top Bottom