Looking for a store that has Girl Scout Cookies & Cherry Pie Clones

• Thread starter organicozarks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lino

lino

I have to be careful what I say on Dispenses.... Doctors Orders, Tahoe crosses and GSC got my attention but again I like ol skool strains for the Long high, New Skool - Good tastes. SOME/most New dispense strains have a stone and high that is Wam Bam thank you Man.... blueDream get ya all stoned and fall asleep WTF.

lino

lino

I found a good one today...

2013 11 13 172503 2

2013 11 13 172802

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Have not tried any of these so desired cuts.
The only weed I've smoked in the last 5 years or has been mine, Skys and Putes.
Both those fellas weed was super tasty all the way thru a joint.
That to me is a strong indicator of fine weed...
Real stony every sample shared. that blue Berry will cause collapse..
My grows were just so so till lately I went back to basics and supervised my own grow no rushing, aged goat manure, nice slow dry and cure in progress. Its bang zoom off to the moon, seems all of mine is real fine..
So whos really cares about what's hot or who has this or that...
Its really just a weed enjoy and make the most of what you got..
Cant be that much more special to have such a fuss made over...
Gunna get ripped now on some of Putes Chemdog #4 cut gifted while back...TASTY!!!

lino

lino

I was with ya Chickenman, look at my threads here, But I have to admit these kids have stepped it up one more notch, thats why put the shot online. This is from a dispense and it was off the chart and special, I never seen no shit like that in a Cali or Colo dispense, nice job fella's . And chickenMan I seen your photos and that bud you grow looks good to...

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I had the forum cut and tossed it, it really is a shitty strain for merchin out, didn't do shit for me outdoors either...don't believe the hype..GSC forum cut is not a keeper by any means..good headstash for the closet but that's about it imo

Im puttin the Thin Mints cut thru the paces now so we shall see...

As a general rule dispensaries are not goin to put out a real deal cut just to have and compete against it and drop the market value of their own nugs on the shelf..only second rate or tossers are gettin cloned out for the masses

lino

lino

I had the forum cut and tossed it, it really is a shitty strain for merchin out, s
Tex, I'm thrown in the towel on Grown and Making $$$$... Been to AmDam, Cali and Colo dispense, Seen the largest International Cannabis genetic trade in my life this summer UnderGround in Cali. Been Grown over 4 decades and like you, I have a giant seed bank also. I admit this bud was as good as my best and at $5/gram. I might as well not try to compete. My group see me as the Ganga guru just like the rest of your friends see all of you guys are seen by your peers. I showed this bud to them and told them they dont need me anymore, they had a hard time believing and coming to terms with That bub is coming from a dispense and not me, Its like they didnt believe me.... I'll always grow! but the Trips Down to La Junta and other crap weed parts of the state are coming to end for me to bring my herbs to them, its cheaper and easier to deliver dispense Killer Kind than grow all that myself at $5/gram- 140 a OZ. and it coming down in value still. There a lot easy ways to make $$$.

organicozarks

organicozarks

I am only looking for headstash strains. I don't care about yields one bit. I have tried to stay quality over quantity.

lino

lino

Go to that dispense, and they got a 45 minute average wait for $5/g GSC and Awesome Tahoe crosses. There line was 1/2 blk long on Tue.... They must be grown whole lot of tiny cuts cause I counted about 30-45 people per hour are being serviced at this dispence. RC says this dispense is top 3 in the amount of wgt being put out the door. they have tahoe crosses that out sell before GSC easily. I created so many gro monsters it aint even funny.....

lino

lino

You'll have to park blks away sometimes cause that many people are flooding in to that dispense....

lino

lino

If you PM me please remember that I had threads removed so my messages get confusing with parts of the story missing, I really should go read Thcfarmer rules soon . sorry Mods

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

If i could consistently get OZs of fire GSC etc for 140.00 from a dispo i wouldnt grow either lino,you should be able to get it even cheaper since you taught them all how to grow anyways right?Least they can do is kick you OZers for a c-note.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
If i could consistently get OZs of fire GSC etc for 140.00 from a dispo i wouldnt grow either lino,you should be able to get it even cheaper since you taught them all how to grow anyways right?Least they can do is kick you OZers for a c-note.
I rather quit then stoop so low to buy from Disp....
Neither of which will ever happen...
Pork roast sandwich....

lino

lino

ChickenMan, as you can tell by my ego, is like all these other guys.... and I really thought I was the ultimate Outdoor grow guy... BUT this summer I Started getting Hemp Mites at the end, I knew what was next, So I seeded em. Then a fucking mouse got my seed. Horrible yr for me. Lot of crap ass weed at dispense and figured there alot of guys like me lookN for decent smoke so I mention some good clean off the chart herb like We all Grow . I'm frustrated with the market, gro practices , kids pumping out mediocre herbs also . And I feel the walls are caving in when I see a line at a dispense for weed selling like concert tickets. Then I get my turn at the counter and my mouth hits the floor cause there were more than just one very good strain.

What really suck Chicken Man there was a post bout this particular dispense and the use a harsh pesticide and I thought to myself, show me a very large grow that doenst use some chemicals on pest and mildew control and I'll show you some plants with problems. Very hard to produce Organic Weed in large closets in pots an not in the ground,.

lino

lino

If your truly sick get ahold of one of these growers on this site, Dont eat or suck down pesticides . Produce at the super market is not smoked or concentrated for Meds so make sure you go organic with Meds.

Top Bottom