Looking for Autoflowering help?

• Thread starter Ya...The Pizza
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

Ya...The Pizza

So I'm growing a few autoflowering strains for the first time. 60 Day Wonder and Easy Ryder. I was trying to find some info on feeding them while in flowering. Once you notice the plant starting to pre-flower, do you switch from veg nutrients to flower nutrients? Or is there a little bit of wiggle room on switching the feed on the auto strains? Or, am I off all together? Gracias, Pizza

:banana1sv6:

C

CyconautiX

I use FoxFarm myself. They have a schedule for growing that goes by weeks into veg/flower. I only have Cha-Ching out of the right side category, and was feeding every other watering till these last two weeks. My plants are doing stellar for the most part. I've got Easy Ryder and purple gems on the way, and a few random seeds of good genetics from dispensary nugz that will not be done soon). One Easy Ryder, and to a lesser extent another, seem to be suffering from rust colored spots on the leaves, eventually yellowing/browning the leaf webbing followed by the veins, top leaves going first. I am guessing it may be from nutrient build-up, and would recommend using less nutes (about half or 1/4 in some cases, working up as things stay nice) than any nute company recommends. Its better to lack fert than to over-fert from what I know. Once they are in they like to stay if not flushed, and lead to stress and lower yields.

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:BBeLpWPWES4J:www.foxfarmfertilizer.com/soilfeed.pdf+fox+farm+feeding+schedule&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEEShANM-0xDCBTvoBhHLhsAItWzKiEXqcL1_88CfqLV8PBjDWG66M3bg5uwd44t30iiHan45pjBrZPeF2uJp4jB3bj1RGfAKTeyTBnMai87_Cbutc-Q5pFZnwszZRKWHpuEyAopoL&sig=AHIEtbRvL6SJbezLWiKMCd7Qj1zTfl1LOw

M

MASSES 420KING

i use canna substra at the moment and regardless of what brand your not gonna want to use more then half dose at least for eazy rider i pulled 58 grams dry off one eazyrider so use half strenght nutes

P

paulycali

for the first 3-4 weeks from growth give them a light feeding of your veg formula. then flush and switch over to your bloom formula till week 7 and then do the final flush. they prefer 18-6 for lighting.

S

SYDAM23

sweet pauly. i bought some and i just cant believe how they r budding with out having to do anything!

Top Bottom