looking for best strain for insomnia..

• Thread starter bongtime
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bongtime

hi everyone i am looking for a strain to help with insomnia.i do get tablets from
doc but side effects arnt good..i am looking for a seed strain as i havent got access to clones here in the uk..i was interested in ortega indica from dutch
passion but was told its not that great for insomnia...any help would be great
cheers bong...p.s is sweet cheese clone only?? as i was gifted some bud and it worked a treat and had no after effect in the morning qualty strain...

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
not sure how ez it would be to get in seed form - but grand daddy purple can be some know out weed - I have had some bubblegum that made me pretty sleepy too

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Most of the Kush helps my wife sleep better.

Purple Kush is a good one...Bubba kush too.

I make Butter and she has it on toast with a little jam on it before bed.

I

FLB

FLB

I agree on the bubba, if I smoke too much double koosh it makes me want to take a nap.

B

bongtime

thanx for the info i will look for some kush cheers...bongtime

MEGA956

MEGA956

//Romulan x Hashplant, no doubt. One of the most potent pot I had the
privelidge of smokin'. Next Genaration has this strain.

//My buddy in MI likes Lavender from Soma, I havent smoked it, but I've heard
great things bout it for treating Insomnia.

O

OrganicGreen

A lot of purples help me with insomnia. White Rhino out of the water pipe especially does the trick

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sannies

Try Extrema or Heriauna(prob. misspelled) from sannies, or one of the new Motarebel seeds

good luck
mal

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Black Domina does the trick. Four way indica cross oughtta slow you down a bit.

S

sensisaint

hey bro i would i have to say go with an pure agfhani#1 as it's alway very sedative,also check out nuken from cash crop ken(at voncouver seed bank)always put me out,most of the kushes seem to help espicially bubba or any pure indicas should def help you. aswell maybe do some medibles as they seem to be very efficient for insomnia. good luck bro all my best.peace

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
GDP would be my top pic for sleep but as you're in the UK it's unlikely that you have this strain available to you. Sensi Star from Paradise Seeds has a good lights out effect though.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I had some Lavender that Soma grew and it was amazing. AMAZING! 2 grams lasted me all week. I only used it at bedtime. I burned countless grams of other weed trying to find a sleeper but ended up saving Lavender like it was gold. It had a great taste that lasted for several exhales too.

fred

eyeslow999

eyeslow999

Best night time

Try the og 18 from dna, nobody i know can smoke that ish and not pass out, try it, its number one at my compassion centre.

B

bluedog

I agree on the Tahoe. Let it go 75+ days and it will put your dick in the dirt.

O

organickat

I would say skelly hp or this crazy cut of hp/13 from old sensi stock ( not hp13 nyc) i relized that alot of strains make you feel tired but wont K.O you . Plus i heard dark star from thseeds will do the job but i never tried it. Manic has or had heri indica that he blessed me with that ruined your day very quick Lights out every time and i still have steve tucks heri that loompa is talking about i think

C

Calicannabiseed

hi everyone i am looking for a strain to help with insomnia.i do get tablets from
doc but side effects arnt good..i am looking for a seed strain as i havent got access to clones here in the uk..i was interested in ortega indica from dutch
passion but was told its not that great for insomnia...any help would be great
cheers bong...p.s is sweet cheese clone only?? as i was gifted some bud and it worked a treat and had no after effect in the morning qualty strain...

Anything Purple. Purple Kush is great if you can find it. If that doesn't work a few beers always helps me.......:-)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Would agree any purple strains or hybrids have the ability to make you snooze! But when in need just load a bowl of purple with kief and bubble and goo if you need, if that doesn't turn the lights out nothing will...lol

Top Bottom