• Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Man..! That was such a good cut. I lost mine. :(

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Blockhead. GREAT for making weight, and a really fun high to boot.

Lowman

Lowman

I had a great blockhead a few years ago. I was able to cross a male with G13/Butterscotch Hawiian. Then I had a house fire and lost my Blockhead girl. I'm very glad I was able to cross her before the fire...the resulting offspring is excellent.

Funkstarfish

Funkstarfish

she did make some damn fine crosses. i wonder if theres a blockhead cross in the stash. I just need to make it to the stash... haha.

good luck

from oregon

fractal

fractal

BLOCKHEAD500
Now you're speaking my language. I had a BH cut selected from 500 females back in 2003 by an overgrow member handle Seaweed. This fuckin cut slayed any kush and any purple strain you can name. Best resins in the universe. Sadly I lost it but a few still have it somewhere.

Good thing is I have about 20 original F1 blockhead seeds in breeders' packs and a grip of f2's, BH x neville's and BH x super silver. It's on my to-do list one day to get to those and drop some untouchable BH seedlines on the Farm. Hopefully sooner than later.

cubby

cubby

View attachment 361175 Now you're speaking my language. I had a BH cut selected from 500 females back in 2003 by an overgrow member handle Seaweed. This fuckin cut slayed any kush and any purple strain you can name. Best resins in the universe. Sadly I lost it but a few still have it somewhere.

Good thing is I have about 20 original F1 blockhead seeds in breeders' packs and a grip of f2's, BH x neville's and BH x super silver. It's on my to-do list one day to get to those and drop some untouchable BH seedlines on the Farm. Hopefully sooner than later.

Thats sick dude, keep in touch if you can pass a cut. I would travel for her.
The cut I had packed on serious weight

Kendo

Kendo

My buddy seaweed. He released those beans through the LA confidential guys I believe. If I am not mistaken those were created with a very special, tightly held Blockhead mother that I affectionately call Mendohead.
Your pic shows the standard BH traits

fractal

fractal

Thats sick dude, keep in touch if you can pass a cut. I would travel for her.
The cut I had packed on serious weight

I HAD. HAD. HAD it. Sadly had to let it go. The doc put me on so much Haldol that I could not even figure out how to set my timer when I got home from the 5150 hotel.
I cut down and threw into the back field for the goats to eat: Blockhead, ECSD, chem#4, Black Haze, OldSog's SSH, Bubba, and some other stuff. Did leave the Poison OG with my neighbor but my friends down there are too goddamned lazy to drive 30 minutes and find out if he still has the poison OG. I even offered to pay them 50 bucks but they won't do it. Some people just have no appreciation for what "elite rare clone" really means.

fractal

fractal

My buddy seaweed. He released those beans through the LA confidential guys I believe. If I am not mistaken those were created with a very special, tightly held Blockhead mother that I affectionately call Mendohead.
Your pic shows the standard BH traits

WAIT WAIT WHAT THE FUCKIN FUCK YOU STILL KNOW SEAWEED?

He is the guy I got the Blockhead cut from! Do you know if he still has it or what? She was the love of my life and I had no choice but to let her go and I regret it everyday!

Kendo

Kendo

That was a long time ago and I doubt Sea is still holding her since he has gone all successful and stuff in the growers supply business. I love to see a brother all successful and shit!

fractal

fractal

BlockFromTheGrave
BlockFromTheGrave 2
BlockFromTheGrave 3
Craziest effing thing happened yesterday after this thread started! I couldn't believe it, but when putting away a sleeping bag this jar fell out. . . A jar of my last and best ever crop I grew before my famous escape from California. I had 6 oz of untrimmed Seaweed's Blockhead cut in a paper bag and about a half oz. of Blockhead, deep chunk, and my own Sour White Widow in a jar. I remembered the cops found the jar, and the bag, and were supposed to leave it with me at the hospital because I had my med card. But the bag disappeared, and the jar I thought as well. Cops probably smoked the Blockhead, well screw them because as long as they live they will NEVER have another smoke as good as that one.

After 31 months in a jar, the buds are still smokeable and still bright green! Smells and flavors are muted and earthy, not zingy or sweet really but still dank. And to think, this has been in the damn sleeping bag this whole time! There have been times I would have killed to smoke Cali bud since I moved to the armpit of America, and it's been hiding here almost 3 years!

If I had found this jar after moving, I could have shown the locals a thing or two and then they would have understood why I was so unimpressed by their local offerings! For real, they would have crowned me king and brought me their finest virgins no doubt. . . Flowers like these have never been seen here as far as I know.

As far as the Seaweed cut, I never managed to make seeds with her. I did share with friends in Arcata, some of whom took it down to Oakland when they rented warehouse space to grow in. So it has got to be somewhere, likely still in Arcata or Eureka. It is unmistakable because of the chunky buds with bright orange hairs, dense flowers covered in sugar. . . the crispy kind of sugar trichomes that are greasy and gritty at the same time. And the smell/flavor is Pure Purple, like a skunk gorged itself on crushed win grapes and then had explosive diarrhea. Stone is crushing - Only strain I ever fell asleep while smoking and woke up the next day still in the chair, with a half burned bowl of Blockhead in my lap!

I do have maybe 20 original S.O.L. breeder's pack F1 seeds, a full seedrun of every male to every female is probably needed to preserve the max range of Blockhead in my beans. Though Seaweed's cut has nothing to do with my seedstock, there should be many Blockheads waiting to be found that share the chromatic resin and purple skunk-shit flavor traits. If it takes a lifetime of work to find one that replicates Seaweed's cut it would be worth it!

Last edited:
fractal

fractal

Krome's is NOT blockhead, LOL. It came from Blockhead, but is nowhere near the ideal Blockhead phenotype. Seaweed's Blockhead, pictured in mid-flower(plant photo) and after 3 years cure LOL above is the true expression of Blockhead. The nugs shown are from the plants in the first picture. Flavor from the blueberry, structure of the grapefruit, and twisted mental high of the P19. The best BH expressions grow like an indica with just a hint of sativa in the leaf tips and the flavors are all grape/fruity sweet tooth with the sizzle of grapefruit. P19 became the thing to look for just because it is extinct.

Kendo

Kendo

Ya, had Kromes BH. it was pretty good.
I sent a couple of queries to see what the status of the mendohead is.
i can't say it is the SEAWEED cut you speak of but as far as I know it is the only blockhead cut floating in that group of fellas.
It is DEAD weed. It kills everything dead. no more conversation, no more motivation, xbox termination, sleep inspiration.
Oh yeh. and it tastes pretty good too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom