Looking for Blockhead clone

• Thread starter cubby
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

I want to be clear I never sampled Krome's gear. I am sure it is tasty and strong, and I respect other BlockFans without a doubt. I disagree that his ideal specimen of BH was the ultimate expression of BH that Breeder Steve would have said to look for. Steve was all about the sweet funk and chromatic resin, on densely budded happy plants that threw lots of color. He used the P19 to up the potency to near-freakout levels.

Kendo there's a decent chance if the mendohead is my old clone, it could have come from my garden around 2007-2009. I got it one person removed from seaweed, and that person never kept it I think I was the only one who got a cut from them. From there I shared it in Arcata and that person knew more people than I did and shared more too.

Kendo

Kendo

I want to be clear I never sampled Krome's gear. I am sure it is tasty and strong, and I respect other BlockFans without a doubt. I disagree that his ideal specimen of BH was the ultimate expression of BH that Breeder Steve would have said to look for. Steve was all about the sweet funk and chromatic resin, on densely budded happy plants that threw lots of color. He used the P19 to up the potency to near-freakout levels.

Kendo there's a decent chance if the mendohead is my old clone, it could have come from my garden around 2007-2009. I got it one person removed from seaweed, and that person never kept it I think I was the only one who got a cut from them. From there I shared it in Arcata and that person knew more people than I did and shared more too.

Kromes Blockhead is great gear fersures, met the man a couple of times, very cool indeed.

To be honest fractal The mendohead predates seaweeds bean offering. The cut I am speaking of I grew out in 2003-04 and was floating before that. there is no chance the mendohead is your old cut.

Again my opinion is that there is a great possibility that the mendohead is the mother used to breed the seed offering.
Chicken or the egg first scenario.

fractal

fractal

I must have missed if you said the mendohead was your plant you grew from seed. . . So that plant was not from SOL Blockhead and it still got that nickname? Seaweed supposedly grew out my BH that same year or the year before. I heard he planted 1000 seeds, got 500 females and chose one. Wonder if he actually bought all those seeds by the pack or if he got hooked up by someone at SOL?

Where's greentipz he is usually all up in the block talk!?

Kendo

Kendo

I must have missed if you said the mendohead was your plant you grew from seed. . . So that plant was not from SOL Blockhead and it still got that nickname? Seaweed supposedly grew out my BH that same year or the year before. I heard he planted 1000 seeds, got 500 females and chose one. Wonder if he actually bought all those seeds by the pack or if he got hooked up by someone at SOL?

Where's greentipz he is usually all up in the block talk!?

No bro. I got the cut in 2003-04 and it was around a while before that.

Allow me to let you in on a little secret. Every seed breeder pops a gagillion seeds and chooses one.
I honestly don't know what Sea used to breed his blockhead offering like I said it was a long time ago.
What I do know is that If there were 2 elite blockhead cuts in that group of fellas, I would know it.

fractal

fractal

I'm confused now as to whether seaweed's block was from original SOL seedstock or if you're saying he crossed a select block with something else and that's what I've been lusting after all this time. It sure fit the definition of BH and judging from my own f2's I made, it's just a wickedly stellar representation of the general findings in a pack. There's a lot of answers to questions waiting in my unused seeds that I hope to get to sooner than later.

C

CobbCreekBob

what happened to Breeder Steve, since the fiasco with DJ at seed boutique or whatever, no sign of him, DJ makes appearances in Cali at Harvest time, wonder why a guy that put OR on the map with his strains, don't live there, seems odd to me, his old friend do? I suspect there is a lot of legend with BH, I had some crossed with Dog/OG and it wasn't very good. Just like I had some Alien4 beans, aka alien tech x Chemdog #4, worst plants we ever grew, made seeds but instead of giving them out, give em to the birds. Texas Kid made a Alien4 x Choc Thai and out of a whole batch of beans, those were some killers. He made many crosses, including with ogeisel, but that Choc Thai cross has everyone talking back home, Loompas OG squared is awesome done outside, but the only alien cross TK made worth a flip, was the Chco Thai. If it was me, I'd get some of Billygoats, CT and use that in breeding, JMHO, Thanks TK, sorry they didn't turn out better, we even made some f2's of your Alien4 bx, that damn alien pulled all the good shit out of the Chemdog #4 and made em both weak. Sucks. But I hear Kromes BH is killer along with his crosses he made with it. I believe Rumplestiltskin made the BH x Dog/OG, good structure, not very potent meds. made awhile back. It almost seems with the chems and og's and diesels around, those older plants like BH may not stand the test of time, but they sure bring back the past. If it was me, I'd get some LUI and work with it.Again, just my opinion. We made on some f2's of sog's bubble and squeak x Williams wonder, great structure 7 on a 10 scale potent, be a good one to breed with. I'd like to give these back to TK for the ones he give me to grow for Lone, just don't seem right now, to me anyhow. JMHO

Kendo

Kendo

I'm confused now as to whether seaweed's block was from original SOL seedstock or if you're saying he crossed a select block with something else and that's what I've been lusting after all this time. It sure fit the definition of BH and judging from my own f2's I made, it's just a wickedly stellar representation of the general findings in a pack. There's a lot of answers to questions waiting in my unused seeds that I hope to get to sooner than later.

I am not surprised that you are confused. Most things start from a select cut...
You have some seeds to go through, pop em up baby boi.

C

CobbCreekBob

and these days, nobody knows what for sure the name the cut is, unless it come out of your own garden. Names sell, don't forget that. And then there are the selfed seeds, the femmed seeds of cuts, that's why except for a select few, and from impeccable sources, cuts aren't what they used to be ,drop a pack of seeds and find your own special female, that's all half the guys that try to start name cuts do anyway. That's also why many are goin back to seeds, as between mislabeled clones and then clones sent in the mail with the borg, mites, etc. why even bother?

fractal

fractal

Everything went to hell after 2007 with selfed everything, and the real deal cuts began to become hard to find. 2006 I had pure verified ECSD, ghost OG, katsu bubba, 2008 got Chemdog #4 from wonkanobe. But now that I have no more collection, it would take unimaginable difficulties just to round up those four cuts and have them be the legit originals.
Cobb - the Blockhead most definitely stands on its own against ANYTHING, I mean anything. More purple grape flavor than any other purple, more raw potency than any kush, flavors to rival the funkiest of the funk. And best of all it was bred to be a winner, so no spindly weird plant that happens to throw tiny little extremely potent and tasty nugs (lookin at you OG kush). BH has it all, it's the Giselle Bundchen of cannabis. Perfect structure and smells like a beautiful flower should. And when it's ready to go, it gets sticky as hell LOL.

Kendo

Kendo

and these days, nobody knows what for sure the name the cut is,

That all depends on who, what and where Bob. Everything is relative.
i.e. just got the original Uk Cheese cut, How do I know fersures it is the original UK Cheese you might ask.
In 2005 I was among the first in the US to get this EXTREMELY tight held girl, Whored it out on Overgrow and Cannabisworld...One of they first brothers to get her from me became tight friends. He has held and grown her every summer since.
Did I get her directly from him? No! how could I ever be truly confident that it is the Original.. It's all about the source.
It's not watcha know, it's who ya know.

C

CobbCreekBob

yea, that cheese is weak for pain patients but the smell and taste sell, LMFAO, that's why you see so many crosses with it, they are trying to make it better. Google the name of the cut, and see the reviews and it might just be since your friend give you something, you think its original or close to it. How bout its just a good phenol out of a pack of Cheese seeds, LMFAO, What has happened to people and their brains?

jaredman

jaredman

Bob is an expert on everything so listen to what he says for sure. It is very likely that kendo doesn't have the original, and that bob has it and has seen all these crosses with the original and that they suck. It couldn't be that kendo has the real deal and all the things bob has seen are from a pack of seeds, because cheese sucks, especially the real cut, and bob knows everything.

C

CobbCreekBob

nope, got mine from Sportster and Kareem a long time ago, tried it and it wasn't strong enough, Had some from Chef up in Portland, wasn't strong enough. You got anything to do other than mouth, jared, you sound like a kid. I like Kendo from the other sites and take his word as gospel, but he seems to be on me for some reason. No matter, its just the internet, lol, I"ll still keep reading his posts and absorbing and, making up own mind. Sorry that bothers you. Wanna talk bout Genesis shiska or any others in the area let me know, kid. But I really am only offering an opinion, you can take it or leave it like most do.

C

CobbCreekBob

yea, lol, you are ciause that's what you had to come back and post about, so again, use the ignore button and keep making bank, Rockafella, blue gum expert. You are the dipshits that have ruined it for quite a few people and you know it that's why the words raise some much reaction from you. Psych 101. LMFAO, now carry on son, you;ll get it one of these days, everyone knows if you was as rich a cashcropper as you claim, you'd be too busy to be on here sweatin the small stuff but that Napoleon complex will get you every time, you just can't hide it. LMFAO, by the way, are you kin to Kim? Jerkin lil pussies chains with the truth they wished would stay hidden is so fun cause they are all bluster and blubber and no bite, LMFAO Happy New Year youngin

jaredman

jaredman

when did i claim to be a rich cashcroppper? you are so fucking dumb bob i cant even beleive it.

C

CobbCreekBob

let it go little man, you mentioned selling extra, its already been forgotten, I've no time to waste on smalltimers, didn't mean no offense with telling the truth about the outdoor and the namealling shows your age. Let it go, slil man, it'll be alright, in your lil pond, you are the big duck, what more could you ask for. Now get in the holiday spirit, smoke some of that gold plated shit you got and roll on, lmfao. Your reaction over the truth I spoke, just shows your true intentions, Psyh 191.2. Happy Holidays

fractal

fractal

If there were more blockhead in the world y'all wouldn't be fighting over cheese.

Kendo

Kendo

Hell Bob, I am not on ya! You are in on all these threads and so We chat...
I gotta tell ya tho, you don't make it easy.
I think you like it like that anyway Bob; Wink and a nudge.

I don't mind, as you can tell I can chop it up with the best of them.

Reading some of the stuff you write makes me smile, cause some of that shit is just really silly. Not three stooges silly. More like Jim Carrey in Ace Ventura silly.
Didn't ya just love that part when he popped out of the Rhino's ass..Ya, Ya that kind of silly.

Top Bottom