looking for chem 91, original deisel, sour deisel

• Thread starter jetcat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jetcat

I would love to give these strains a try! if anyone is in the Los Angeles area and is willing to share these genetics, I promise not to whore them out! I'm relatively new and don't know many people. thank you :)

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
I would love to give these strains a try! if anyone is in the Los Angeles area and is willing to share these genetics, I promise not to whore them out! I'm relatively new and don't know many people. thank you :)

Here ya go from the boss man himself.

No Private Sales! No Begging for freebies!
A breeder has brought to our attention that some members are trying to enter into private deals on purchasing seeds from our affiliated breeders via the THCFarmer PM system.

This is absolutely against THCFarmer terms of use. This negates all security put in place by THCBay to protect YOU - the member, the breeder and the site as a whole.

Any breeder that receives such request via PM is obligated to inform THCFarmer admin. This type of breach of the TOU's will result in their account being banned.

Beta testing is a different area, and again, no such requests should be made by a member to beta test a breeders seeds. This again has correct channels to follow, to which the breeders are fully aware.

Finally, NO asking breeders or fellow members for free seeds from either their huge seed stock pile or private breeding projects. This falls under the same PRIVATE TRADING ruling, and we ask any member who is approached by someone asking for free seeds to contact admin with all details.
(one of our staff gets 20pm's a day with people begging for free seeds)

It disappoints me that I have to post such messages, but where security is concerned, needs must!

I know it is only a minority of members who are abusing our site rules (these rules are the same as on most canna forums), but please can I ask you ALL to read our Terms Of Use, if EVER you are unsure of whether you should be proceeding with an action that may result in a ban, or potentially YOUR BUST!!

Many thanks

THCFarmer

T

TheIronLung317

Here ya go from the boss man himself.

No Private Sales! No Begging for freebies!
A breeder has brought to our attention that some members are trying to enter into private deals on purchasing seeds from our affiliated breeders via the THCFarmer PM system.

This is absolutely against THCFarmer terms of use. This negates all security put in place by THCBay to protect YOU - the member, the breeder and the site as a whole.

Any breeder that receives such request via PM is obligated to inform THCFarmer admin. This type of breach of the TOU's will result in their account being banned.

Beta testing is a different area, and again, no such requests should be made by a member to beta test a breeders seeds. This again has correct channels to follow, to which the breeders are fully aware.

Finally, NO asking breeders or fellow members for free seeds from either their huge seed stock pile or private breeding projects. This falls under the same PRIVATE TRADING ruling, and we ask any member who is approached by someone asking for free seeds to contact admin with all details.
(one of our staff gets 20pm's a day with people begging for free seeds)

It disappoints me that I have to post such messages, but where security is concerned, needs must!

I know it is only a minority of members who are abusing our site rules (these rules are the same as on most canna forums), but please can I ask you ALL to read our Terms Of Use, if EVER you are unsure of whether you should be proceeding with an action that may result in a ban, or potentially YOUR BUST!!

Many thanks

THCFarmer

Based on his thread he is not begging or asking for a freebies. He is not directly or explicitly asking a breeder for a private sale. He is asking a simple. Question. MOds and admins can correct this issue if I am wrong. I don't see anything wrong with asking for cuts, if people want to share why are you restricting them? This is in no way an act of forum trolling since I am a mod on another forum and know forum etiquette.

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Based on his thread he is not begging or asking for a freebies. He is not directly or explicitly asking a breeder for a private sale. He is asking a simple. Question. MOds and admins can correct this issue if I am wrong. I don't see anything wrong with asking for cuts, if people want to share why are you restricting them? This is in no way an act of forum trolling since I am a mod on another forum and know forum etiquette.

Imagine what this forum would look like if everyone started asking for clones.

I think Logic made these rules for a reason, but I may be mistaken.

~Lem

J

jetcat

no worries. I value the site for all its great info. Now I know.

Giddeon

Giddeon

If you don't mind paying for elite genetics (Which for elites no one should) and would like to score those strains I know that LOGIC/Devine Genetics are working with most of those cuts listed and will release crosses regularly here on the farm. Plus by purchasing these you will be helping support Logic who has given us a great place to share info and help each other become better at what we do.

Good Luck with your hunt,
G

sky high

sky high

Just notice how many posts most of these peeps have who ask such questions.

not sayin' longevity is anything whatsoever to bank on (Hell..look at me for proof..LOL) but comin in and asking for top-notch shit is...well....SHIT. Jus' don't work that way for the folks who play SAFE here...

Live to grow another day! Good things come to those who wait.

J

jetcat

If you don't mind paying for elite genetics (Which for elites no one should) and would like to score those strains I know that LOGIC/Devine Genetics are working with most of those cuts listed and will release crosses regularly here on the farm. Plus by purchasing these you will be helping support Logic who has given us a great place to share info and help each other become better at what we do.

Good Luck with your hunt,
G

thank you! Divine looks right up my alley. In fact I don't need the elite cuts (especially if they are more vigorous from seed). I simply want to try one of each because they are legendary. So much hype going around I have no option. Chemical romance looks fantastic btw!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Just notice how many posts most of these peeps have who ask such questions.

not sayin' longevity is anything whatsoever to bank on (Hell..look at me for proof..LOL) but comin in and asking for top-notch shit is...well....SHIT. Jus' don't work that way for the folks who play SAFE here...

Live to grow another day! Good things come to those who wait.

Well put :passingjoint:

true grit

true grit

Go check the seeds- DO NOT ASK for genetics. And please- Use the search function.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom