Looking For Help With First Run

• Thread starter thebombhehe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

thebombhehe

My friend that was supposed to help me with my first growing project is too busy right now dealing with immediate family issues. Is it possible for someone to help me set my already bought setup up, and ease my first run in general? I'm looking to start next month when everything I bought arrives.

I understand if you don't have too much time. I have everything I need already in terms of filter, fan, tent, lighter, dimmer, and all these other gadgets. Let me know if this is something you wouldn't mind doing. I am down to speak on voice chat wherever.

Thanks.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Keep on this post when you get your set up ready.

T

thebombhehe

Keep on this post when you get your set up ready.

Well, I just have some general questions concerning the setup in general. Pretty much the minor things to it, but I just need support on it in general. Everything that isn't here is already on it's way, so I believe I have everything I need for the run.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Keep this post going, throw out your questions to us. You’ll find the answers you’ll need rite hear.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
There’s also posts that probably have the answers your looking for. You just need to look around here to find them.

T

thebombhehe

Keep this post going, throw out your questions to us. You’ll find the answers you’ll need rite hear.

I'm not sure bro, I have quite a bit and I need specific input like..how to hang my fans I bought for the growing setup, how to run certain things on my timer(how much time light is on vs off), how to begin the cultivation process with plastic cups I bought(I have 100L of soil and aim for 9 plants in a 5" by 5" tent). Basically, I'm a noob to this in a predicament lol.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
First things first,
1. Grow room set up start with that then move to step #2. Cultivation set up.
5x5 tent you only need one fan. Hang it high, does it oscillate?

T

thebombhehe

First things first,
1. Grow room set up start with that then move to step #2. Cultivation set up.
5x5 tent you only need one fan. Hang it high, does it oscillate?

Ok, because I'm supposed to move into another room, and I'm still waiting on the seeds, ph down, and some other things to get here(just shipped today should take 1 week-2 weeks according to them for seeds). I have the 100L of soil, carbon filter, inline duct fan, the foil vent, 2L of Canna Coco A, 2L of Canna Coco B, extension cords, 10x hydro pots, 10x saucers, ec meter, ph meter

I have regular 2x 12 inch alera fans that oscillate that I bought for the project, yes.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I would run one fan you are very limited on space. Do you have a carbon filter?

T

thebombhehe

I would run one fan you are very limited on space. Do you have a carbon filter?

I'm fine as long as they fit into my tent I'm sure, which shouldn't be an issue in the new room. I just have zero idea how to hang them. Yes, I do have a carbon filter. It's 6'' by 24'' and it's with the Phresh brand.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Do you have the tent? If no, wait till you get the tent there are directions with the tent giving you directions on how to with specific tents. Same with the carbon filter.

Top Bottom