Looking for High CBD Strians.

• Thread starter Gabriel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Great Post! Me too! :D Me too!

Tystick; You handled being called a stupid stoner pretty well if you ask me.:)
(i was offended also)

thank you sir .... and yes Tystick handled it well but was worried about were it could of headed but thanks to good old 20% + thc is was all good ..... ;)

soserthc1

soserthc1

in case y'all are wondering...percentages of THC/CBD represent the total amount compared to other cannabinoids/terpenes/terpenoids/flavinoids in the plant. So 55% CBD = 55% of what is in a trichome is CBD, not 55% of what is in the plant.

thanks good info as i was sure that was on the sheet 18 thc 37 cbd as a matter of fact let me check if i can find it. Again not sure if they were exaggerating but would be bad for business been they were a disp and handing out sheet to 300k people.

I'm sure you could grab some and have it tested but i also read today someone post that different lab's will give you dif reading so really don't know tbh

squarepusher

squarepusher

thanks good info as i was sure that was on the sheet 18 thc 37 cbd as a matter of fact let me check if i can find it. Again not sure if they were exaggerating but would be bad for business been they were a disp and handing out sheet to 300k people.

I'm sure you could grab some and have it tested but i also read today someone post that different lab's will give you dif reading so really don't know tbh
yeah my guess is that most likely it would be a concentrate type product if the total #'s are over 30%

ttystikk

ttystikk

in case y'all are wondering...percentages of THC/CBD represent the total amount compared to other cannabinoids/terpenes/terpenoids/flavinoids in the plant. So 55% CBD = 55% of what is in a trichome is CBD, not 55% of what is in the plant.

Thank you for this clarification. Now, since we all know some plants yield more than others, what statistical measurement should I look for to determine total thc content?

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Thats your opinion, and not a fact...right?

I think your wrong there.

just sayin;)

TT- First of all, I didn't call you a "stupid stoner". If that's what you took from it, that's you're problem to work through. I did say you were paranoid for believing your joke of an argument. To me, it's obvious that calling your argument "a joke" has offended you. I think its funny that you think it's ok to bash my argument, but when I bash yours, you get all defensive, and then mix and match my words so you can try and offend me personally.....talk about immature.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Canna; Why did you quote me, and then not address my question?:confused:

THC is Medicine...ask my wife. She hates being stoned..
But She takes hash oil pills every night! (no cbd)
It takes her fibromyalgia pain away like nothing else will!!:finger:

Just sayin :p

ttystikk

ttystikk

TT- First of all, I didn't call you a "stupid stoner". If that's what you took from it, that's you're problem to work through. I did say you were paranoid for believing your joke of an argument. To me, it's obvious that calling your argument "a joke" has offended you. I think its funny that you think it's ok to bash my argument, but when I bash yours, you get all defensive, and then mix and match my words so you can try and offend me personally.....talk about immature.

Wellllll, you offended a lot more people than just me, so maybe it really is you. Try not to get defensive about that.

This, if it's an attempt at mending fences, could also use a rewrite.

That's the problem, I think- people are responding to your harsh tone and not the content.

Dial it down a bit and we can have a great discussion that need not step on anyone's toes, even if we disagree.

Until I see that change of approach from you, this will be my last comment on anything you post.

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

typically cbd to thc ratios are stated in a 1:2, 1.5:2, 3:1, etc
typically when you see thc(a) or cbd(a) stated in a %, it is a percent of the mass of the sample, ie 1/10 g bud or oil desolved into (in my case) 40 ml methanol to bring the sample to the same dilution as the cannabinoid standand (restek #34014..1000ug/ml) so that the chromatograph can determine the amount of cannabinoid in the test sample

in my case, the test sample that is injected in to the gc is 1ul, that is 1 millionth of a liter, so i normally will run five tests,toss the high and the low and average the 3 middle results

re different labs getting different results.. sloppiness,differences in moisture content,trichomes lost,etc

thc(a) decarboxylates into thc when you smoke it but not at 100% so tests always show a higher percent of thc(a) than the actual thc you consume

hplc results typically show thc(a)
gc normally use a flame ionization detector which will decarboxylate the thc(a) into thc and the results are always a lower percentage number for a sample of the same material

bubble hash will test at 30%-60% normally depending on quality

with all that said
imo, those numbers were an attempt to defraud the consumer

fwiw

ttystikk

ttystikk

typically cbd to thc ratios are stated in a 1:2, 1.5:2, 3:1, etc
typically when you see thc(a) or cbd(a) stated in a %, it is a percent of the mass of the sample, ie 1/10 g bud or oil desolved into (in my case) 40 ml methanol to bring the sample to the same dilution as the cannabinoid standand (restek #34014..1000ug/ml) so that the chromatograph can determine the amount of cannabinoid in the test sample

in my case, the test sample that is injected in to the gc is 1ul, that is 1 millionth of a liter, so i normally will run five tests,toss the high and the low and average the 3 middle results

re different labs getting different results.. sloppiness,differences in moisture content,trichomes lost,etc

thc(a) decarboxylates into thc when you smoke it but not at 100% so tests always show a higher percent of thc(a) than the actual thc you consume

hplc results typically show thc(a)
gc normally use a flame ionization detector which will decarboxylate the thc(a) into thc and the results are always a lower percentage number for a sample of the same material

bubble hash will test at 30%-60% normally depending on quality

with all that said
imo, those numbers were an attempt to defraud the consumer

fwiw

Thank you for the in depth and most educational analysis. I feel like I just got a primer in the relevant lab work. This is why I love the Farm, thank you!

C

CBD Hunt

So, what's wrong with wanting to get high? I don't have a lot of patience for hypocrisy, and yes, most people are going to get high. I HAVE multiple legitimate medical needs for it- and I freely 'admit' that I like to smoke it to get high.

Let's not suddenly find a 'high horse' to get on when discussing what consenting adults might like to do in the privacy of their own homes.

Nothing wrong with getting ripped at the end of the day if that floats your boat. But for many of us we only want the pain relief properties as well as other things it helps with, but without the high. Many of us do not like to get high at all like myself. And then the whole argument of legalizing cannabis, the "getting high" part of it is holding things back. I think that's what he was referring to. Take care bro.

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

Different folks have different needs. THC is absolutely medically valuable, anyone trying to argue against this doesnt have the facts.

Some people dont want to get high, say "it doesnt do anything for them" when they arent even willing to push themselves past the threshold of "getting a little stoned". Then they crush up and snort some oxys and deny the high they have while nodding out.

If you fast for a week and then eat an apple its going to make you feel pretty fuckin good.

CBD rich strains are certainly psychoactive, just in a different way. If the strain has any terpinoid content whatsoever it is going to get you high, thc is not the only factor.

I just smoke some "dirt weed" from south dakota and I got hella ripped. "No THC" they said. "Just remnants from the hemp days" they said, "it will just give you a headache". All bullshit and lies. Pulled it from the ditch myself and it was great. Cant wait to pop those beans.

Gabriel

Gabriel

I love all of your guy's comments.....I don't know how it turned in to the convo it did...but it's cool I enjoyed it. I was just looking for some High CBD Strains so I provide to my patients. If any one know where I can order high CBD strains and not CBD crew because I have those now. I am looking for something a little higher in CBD around 12% - 15% or even higher with a low percentage of THC.. I have Harlequin which is 24% THC and 9%CBD. the THC is still to high for some people's liking.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
last week Harborside had a clone called "Swiss Gold" I looked it up and sounds like it might be a good one.
I just found this cool page with pics and info of swiss gold and other high CBD strains
http://www.synergymmj.com/products.html

But, I too am still looking for something really low in thc and High in CBD
Not the 50/50 strains out there now:(

soserthc1

soserthc1

Different folks have different needs. THC is absolutely medically valuable, anyone trying to argue against this doesnt have the facts.

Some people dont want to get high, say "it doesnt do anything for them" when they arent even willing to push themselves past the threshold of "getting a little stoned". Then they crush up and snort some oxys and deny the high they have while nodding out.

If you fast for a week and then eat an apple its going to make you feel pretty fuckin good.

CBD rich strains are certainly psychoactive, just in a different way. If the strain has any terpinoid content whatsoever it is going to get you high, thc is not the only factor.

I just smoke some "dirt weed" from south dakota and I got hella ripped. "No THC" they said. "Just remnants from the hemp days" they said, "it will just give you a headache". All bullshit and lies. Pulled it from the ditch myself and it was great. Cant wait to pop those beans.

this statement is 100% inaccurate they made oxy's crush / snort proof 3 yrs ago its roxy's they crush now.....lol.. i agree with the rest thought .....

ttystikk

ttystikk

I love all of your guy's comments.....I don't know how it turned in to the convo it did...but it's cool I enjoyed it. I was just looking for some High CBD Strains so I provide to my patients. If any one know where I can order high CBD strains and not CBD crew because I have those now. I am looking for something a little higher in CBD around 12% - 15% or even higher with a low percentage of THC.. I have Harlequin which is 24% THC and 9%CBD. the THC is still to high for some people's liking.

IDK for sure because I have no experience with Harlequin, but I'm told that's the lowest thc/highest cbd ratio out there. I have Dairy Queen and people love it for its high CBD- but there's no shortage of THC in it, either.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Money rules this world and makes all the decisions.....bottom line. I watch CSP 1 and 2......yes it's boring as shit but the things I learn about how our gov operates......or more realistically, how big business operates through our gov. with the power to influence our gov through various vices it has. In other words, our gov is a drug addict and it's drug of choice is- supporting the gov's interests by writing large checks, even when the money is for interests the organization writing the check opposes. I think moral code plays a small % in the argument, but money is everything these days.

Nonono... the proper phrase is, "how big business operates our government". 'Operating through' implies a separation that hasn't existed in this country for generations. What big business wants in this country, big business gets. That was the lesson of Occupy Wall Street.

soserthc1

soserthc1

LOL- he protests like someone who knows too much!

yep..... have not touch one in 4 years come oct 20 something the day I finally found the balls to say enough is enough and my pain med now is high thc weed to get super stoned in the comforts of my own home - its what gets me thru my day knowing i'm gonna zone the @#$% out and chill at night...... sativa during the day thou ....

Latest posts

Top Bottom