Looking For New Nutrient Line To Try Out

A couple a grows back I switched from Biobizz to Biocanna, it literally doubled my yields. Canna boost is the best product in their line. My ultimate best additive is Soil Balance Pro, it triples the amount of roots, they stay super healthy, and my yield has increased substantially... Not to mention the plants are SUUUUPER frosty.

A couple a grows back I switched from Biobizz to Biocanna, it literally doubled my yields. Canna boost is the best product in their line. My ultimate best additive is Soil Balance Pro, it triples the amount of roots, they stay super healthy, and my yield has increased substantially... Not to mention the plants are SUUUUPER frosty.
how do you do the soil balance pro?I whip mine up in a 5 gallon bucket with a paint mixer

how do you do the soil balance pro?I whip mine up in a 5 gallon bucket with a paint mixer
I usually add it to my compost tea mix after it's brewed for 24-48 hours. Let it mix for 5-10 minutes with an airstone. Seems to be working great.

Cool..ive got around 2 weeks to decide what im going to feed my girls before start flowering outdoors..i have aloe and kelp ferment.em-1 i want to use as foliar spray right till end the aloe has cal-mag etc.i want to use something different to just hardware store liquid fertiliser that i normally use...i do have professors nutrients that says its for soil but i think they mean coco.

Are you in Oz dude..

I got a nectar for the gods sample kit. It's expensive as hell, but it is truly awesome! I probably won't buy it because of the price but I gotta admit, it's some good shit. Plants are super healthy, and doing WAY BETTER than my plants getting fox farm nutes.

beautiful can you send me exactly what youre using
Soil:
- Guanokalong complete mix (if you can't find this, add worm casting and bat guano to peat)
- 30% perlite

Veg
- Soil Balance Pro, 0.4g/10l (every 19 days)

In flowering I run:
- Biocanna Flores
- Canna Boost, not bio version (start using from week 3)
- Soil Balance pro, 0.7g/10l wk 1-5 // 1.2g/10l last weeks of flowering (feed once in 10 days)
- Epsom salts (day 1, week 3)
- Worm castings tea (I give it every 2 weeks,)
- Molasses, 5ml/l throughtout flowering, 15ml/l in first week of flush

Blue spectrum seems to be really important for THC production in the last two week of flowering. I haven't tried UVB, but that should help out a ton.

Check out my thread for more details on my current setup.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/defoliation-side-by-side-bushy-plants.101534/

I've used some food grade nutes like mini minerals, mother Earth minerals... cannabis needs full balanced minerals(up to 70+ ) to get full...Coco cana capitalize on not knowing Coco to soil to soiless, yes they did do diligence on Coco, but there are much better nutes for that...
cw