Looking for new seeds

• Thread starter headoff
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
spacebomb

spacebomb

just ph with organics mate!just go easy on your feeds.dont make them to strong.and plants love just water at least once every three feeds etc.good luck bro.
peace.
s-
Yeah.I grow in Biobizz all-mix and the biobizz nutrients.What i need-only ph meter,or ph+ec meter ?

headoff

headoff

x10 tnx :) can you show me good ph meter.What you think for thisthis
I have secret jardin dark room 120x120x200,400W MH,400W HPS,and i want to complete the hardware for grow with this meter.After 3-4 months i want to buy a 600W MH/HPS and good balast.But for now i must byu new seeds,25L pots,soil and nutrients.What you think for tex pot[url="http://"].[/url]

lino

lino

Just messN with ya headoff....

however, I am a ghetto and ol skool guerrilla grower,,,, and I have never tasted a difference in my herbs based on the pot that my herb is grown in... I try crazy experiments and kill plants sometimes and I grow bud as cheap as poss now and then and leave the fancy Hydro and big lites in storage sometimes...

headoff

headoff

I understand you :) but i'm beginner and want the optimal results.I will get air pots.Can i use airpots with soil ?

Last edited:
lino

lino

I understand you :) but i'm beginner and want the optimal results.I will get air pots.Can i use airpots with soil ?
PH pen is worth it. Especially when you start out growing,,,,!
Soil is a tricky word,,, it used incorrectly byself especially... I refer to stuff like Pro Mix and medium that may not be considered soil by some...., but to me : when I mix recycled compost , peat, lava rock, manure, coco, throw in some dirt mixed with earth worm casting, well, I'm mixing Dirt... that how I'd define dirt.
most pots hold soil mixes just fine,,, they (all hard pots) do drop particles of dirt that will be cleaned up often.

spacebomb

spacebomb

air pots are a bad choice!the water comes right outa the sides.no matter how slow u water.it still makes a huge sloppy mess.just use normal plastic pots + a half decent ph meter.no air pots.things suck.

headoff

headoff

2 fast questions:
The best pots are.... ? (air pots-Eliminate root circling,Ensure superior performance)
The best PH meter for ~60-70$ is.... ?

spacebomb

spacebomb

the ph meter ir bluelab.honest take my advice ,ditch the air pots bro! trying to water them is a long sloppy hard job.
2 fast questions:
The best pots are.... ? (air pots-Eliminate root circling,Ensure superior performance)
The best PH meter for ~60-70$ is.... ?

spacebomb

spacebomb

u have to water EVERYDAY WITH AIR POTS. normal pots are superior

headoff

headoff

I will get tex pot for the begining(like a smart/geo pots).What you think for this ph tester

lino

lino

spacebomb,,, got some seeds labled spacebomb once, some of the best shit I ever grew,,, little plant that I inbred and I kicks ass to this day.... kinda like your post... thanks I never tried smart pots and this new cloth and stair step style pots...

spacebomb

spacebomb

yeah:-) thats cool.my screen name is a homage to my fave strain.tga spacebomb:-)lol.BUT? A LOTS CHANGED SINCE THEN:-) i love sound of ur plant.nice.good call on not getting air pots.you dont really want to have to water?god knows how many plants EVERYDAY! especially with air pots.they like to squirt water outa all them holes.it dont just go in your drip tray either.it shoots allover man.not good.+ VERY MESSY + TIME CONSUMING.
best of look on your endeavour.
peace.
s-
spacebomb,,, got some seeds labled spacebomb once, some of the best shit I ever grew,,, little plant that I inbred and I kicks ass to this day.... kinda like your post... thanks I never tried smart pots and this new cloth and stair step style pots...

amihigh

amihigh

the most high... like the pope on dope
Supporter
have to agree with spacebomb the air pots are too messy. your going to be cleaning up all kinds of water and if that water sits other problems can come up

Latest posts

Top Bottom