Looking For New Strain! What Strain Is This?

• Thread starter Smegal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MissBotany

MissBotany

Dutch passion blueberry (fem and regular) is in stock. But if you’re on a mission to get DJ Short blueberry then you’ll prob just have to be patient!

Smegal

Smegal

I can hope some fellow grower with a few extras may feel kind and send me one.

Smegal

Smegal

I thought I had it right. I stand corrected. It stands to reason 11 and 14 is too many hours. Lol

MissBotany

MissBotany

I thought I had it right. I stand corrected. It stands to reason 11 and 14 is too many hours. Lol
I actually just adjusted my timer for 11/13. That was a interesting little bio on DJ Short.

Smegal

Smegal

I did the same. There is actually a lot on this site. I did a forum search for d j short and found this and a lot more.

MissBotany

MissBotany

I did the same. There is actually a lot on this site. I did a forum search for d j short and found this and a lot more.

I found it interesting that he never got rich off his strains but other people did. You can tell he has a passion for this, which is most likely why his strains are top notch and are so sought after.

Smegal

Smegal

Well I popped a fruitypebbles seed and put it into a 5 gal. bucket. I still don't have another light but there's still time. Yabadabadooo!

Smegal

Smegal

The fruitypebbles seed is about to break ground! Here we go! Start the clock!

Smegal

Smegal

Sorry, I got busy last night and missed getting a pic before lights out. They look so small at first. I was looking again at puffpuffpassautoflowers.Com and it says nothing about these being feminized so I could get a male. That would be fantastic! I would love having more fruitypebbles seeds.

20180917 085643
Smegal

Smegal

At this point I'm looking at around the last week of November being done. And with a month to dry and cure, right in time for christmas. I'm debating starting another. Just to be sure of buds by christmas.

Smegal

Smegal

I found blueberry kush regular seeds at
. for under 30 dollars for 3 seeds.
I haven't had any trouble finding fem and auto varieties. Some are even 60 days fast. But I hear they lack the full flavor of the reg version. I like and want regulars so I can make seed and oil for meds. Not to mention smoking. I love the flavor. Blueberry was the first strain I ever grew and fell in love! I planted it outside as I had to go to Iraq for three months. When I returned in October it was nearly 50% amber and quite ready for harvest. Netted over 20 oz! It was great.

Last edited:
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Smegal

Smegal

I'm on leave right now and helping my friend learn to grow and process his own meds. When I got here we built the grow room, hung the lights and started some bag weed seeds. They're like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. We got three autos and three photos. Keeping them in cups because we wanted to finish them quickly. They are all flowering now except for one herm (removed) . I'm half way expecting the other two autos will be hermed too as they came from the same bag. It's just as well they're only bag weed seeds and I need the room under the one light for better genetics. The lights come on soon and I'll get new pics to upload. The fpog is growing fast. Still small of course but growing nicely.

Smegal

Smegal

Here are some pics in the grow room. We are in an illegal state so if someone asks about the grow room...it's for vegetables. As we have tomatoes and bell peppers growing. A pic of the bag weeds. And a couple of pics of the fpog. I start mine low in the bucket and far from the light so she'll stretch. As she does, I'll backfill upto the first leaves. This increases root zone and provides good support. She's already stretched over 2 inches in 3 days.

20180919 090121
20180919 090104
20180918 130751
20180919 090304
Smegal

Smegal

Here is an update on the fpog. Growing nicely she's finished stretching and backfilled. Has her second set of leaves. Also one of the bag seed plants are flowering two weeks now. It looks to be a sativa. Could have guessed that from the beginning as it came from a mexican brick weed.

20180923 171321
20180923 171331
20180923 171353
Smegal

Smegal

A fellow grower down here gave us a few plants to help get the grow going. Three of them are autos. Two are flowering and the other has yet to show preflower. Had a few issues with one. Looks like a potassium problem but I got that straightened out.

20180923 172531
20180923 172601
Top Bottom