Looking for opinion of someone with more experience. Do you thing this plant is ready for harvest

• Thread starter Holden9cox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Holden9cox

Holden9cox

Itā€™s my first full indoor grow and first with autos. Iā€™d say itā€™s been about 12-13 weeks with this plant. I believe itā€™s ready but would like a second opinion on it. I donā€™t have a jewelers thing to look in closer.

Looking for opinion of someone with more experience do you thing this plant is ready for harv
Looking for opinion of someone with more experience do you thing this plant is ready for harv
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

No real close ups, yes for the most part your pistils have turned however you chop by your trichome not your pistils, if all trichome is milky with no clear you can chop however if you want a nice body high you want to see about 20% amber trichome and no close up pics of your trichome, if all your trichome is milky yea you can chop but if it were mine and it's not its yours to do how you see fit! I would flush out with cold tap water this will not hurt plant and knock down any foxtailing then I would wait till 20% of my trichome is amber, only giveing cold tap water till done, next time show close up pics of your trichome but from what I see your close maybe now maybe a week can't tell 100% for certain bc again no close up pics of trichome.

freezeland2

freezeland2

No real close ups, yes for the most part your pistils have turned however you chop by your trichome not your pistils, if all trichome is milky with no clear you can chop however if you want a nice body high you want to see about 20% amber trichome and no close up pics of your trichome, if all your trichome is milky yea you can chop but if it were mine and it's not its yours to do how you see fit! I would flush out with cold tap water this will not hurt plant and knock down any foxtailing then I would wait till 20% of my trichome is amber, only giveing cold tap water till done, next time show close up pics of your trichome but from what I see your close maybe now maybe a week can't tell 100% for certain bc again no close up pics of trichome.
There done

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Your weed looks pretty good.

Your avatar on the other hand is quite disquieting. I'd like to get that image out of my brain.
Seems to be canned cranberry sauce oozing from his eyes and mouth. What could you possibly find revolting here?

teenagedwasteland

teenagedwasteland

She looks ready. Invest in a magnifying glass do you can check the color of the trichs! Ive found it really helpful.

Latest posts

Top Bottom