Wanted Looking for seeds

• Thread starter Jf78
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Hemp Depot, Dude's World and Peakseeds, off the top of my head. I'm sure there are many more.

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

What don't I understand? It doesn't list how many clones or at least I didn't notice where it did , but for a grand it better be a lot of them. Going rate for clones in my area is $15

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Not by anyone experienced in growing cannabis. Probably more wannabes pay that.
You speak from your experience,other places may not reflect your world. I've been at it since 1990 and so has my circle of tokers.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

You speak from your experience,other places may not reflect your world. I've been at it since 1990 and so has my circle of tokers.
Been at it since 1964 and I’ve watched you and your circle of tokers. Nobody in their right mind pays those prices if they don’t have to. Know how to grow and know experienced growers and nobody has to. Period.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Been at it since 1964 and I’ve watched you and your circle of tokers. Nobody in their right mind pays those prices if they don’t have to. Know how to grow and know experienced growers and nobody has to. Period.
Only clone dealers pay those prices, then they spread em at 250 then 100 then free. I see it over and over again. So if your not planning on buying it and spreading it or breeding it then no not worth it.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Only clone dealers pay those prices, then they spread em at 250 then 100 then free. I see it over and over again. So if your not planning on buying it and spreading it or breeding it then no not worth it.
That makes sense. Otherwise it’s absolutely foolish. Vanity or something. There’s just way too much in the way of available killer genetics to be paying crazy prices.

Top Bottom