Looking for Solar panel Info for Grow Room.

• Thread starter El_Draxo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Flexnerb

Flexnerb

[/QUOTE]
I have thought about this a lot actually
That’s 25% for during daytime usage then 50% goes to storage..... or something, I’ll ask my electrician buddy today, he will have the facts, I really want to know now lol

Lol..your electricain buddy? If he tells you to do it, go buy it man! No, i wouldnt waste your money nor thinking on this idea.....do the math. It takes like 15 to 30 years just to get your money back.
You'd prolly want10- 25% more electricity produced than used.

Now if you live in a state with expensive elec rates.

If you build it yourself its return is sooner.

When you are talking 15k to install a 50k unit....its ridiculous! Until prices come down its not as good as it looks

707finisher

707finisher

if it rains for days straight u get no power at all
That’s why I have a generator, in humboldt the power company shuts it off when it’s to windy because they can’t maintain the hundreds of miles of wilderness line, partly because of when Santa Rosa burned. But seriously, if your out in the nowhere, have a geni hooked to the system and run it a couple hours to charge the batteries and offset the system.

707finisher

707finisher

Lol..your electricain buddy? If he tells you to do it, go buy it man! No, i wouldnt waste your money nor thinking on this idea.....do the math. It takes like 15 to 30 years just to get your money back.

When you are talking 15k to install a 50k unit....its ridiculous! Until prices come down its not as good as it looks
[/QUOTE]
I don’t think you quite understand what I meant, I’m going to ask my friend who’s an electrician what he thinks about it and see what kind of numbers he tells me.

707finisher

707finisher

I don’t think you quite understand what I meant, I’m going to ask my friend who’s an electrician what he thinks about it and see what kind of numbers he tells me.
[/QUOTE

[/QUOTE]
electrical has always fascinated me and solar electricity is something that I’ve seen a lot in the hills of Humboldt County. I know everyone gets all excited and starts throwing out huge numbers but I’ve put together a really good solar package on paper for about five grand that would run my house. And if I need to fire up the generator to offset some bigger demand items then that’s cool I have a big generator so I can run my 220 air compressor off of it if I want. I think it’s fun to dream and someday maybe the technology will make it feasible to have a solar micro grow.

F

Freddiebest

The thread is two years old and there's a good chance that El_Draxo has already made decisions regarding their solar panel setup for the grow room. However, for the benefit of others who might come across this thread in the future, I'll still provide some advice.

F

Freddiebest

The thread is two years old and there's a good chance that El_Draxo has already made decisions regarding their solar panel setup for the grow room. However, for the benefit of others who might come across this thread in the future, I'll still provide some advice.
For those who are just starting to explore solar panel options for their grow rooms, it's essential to keep in mind the factors mentioned earlier, such as location, sunlight availability, and energy storage needs. You can still find suitable solar panels and batteries at solar panels ireland, considering their range of offerings, even two years later.

Latest posts

Top Bottom