Looking For Some Input... Photos And Scrog Or Autos For Speed?

• Thread starter Midwestjay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

That's why if I can plant these about a month apart I can harvest something once a month. Hopefully 100g+ per plant. With 3 plants

D

danielhamil

I am starting my second grow in list what I have and what I am getting any help would be great I have ordered 4 auto french touch guillotine seeds they are due in post anytime I have a average 1m squared and about 4ft tall I am putting 4 autos in this tent I have 2 light 200w cfl and 600w hps what light should I use? I have been told to order bio buzz soil light mix with bio buzz grow and bloom as feed any news would be great I haven't ordered soil or feed yet I know from my other grow autos don't like to be moved or repotted any help would be great

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I am starting my second grow in list what I have and what I am getting any help would be great I have ordered 4 auto french touch guillotine seeds they are due in post anytime I have a average 1m squared and about 4ft tall I am putting 4 autos in this tent I have 2 light 200w cfl and 600w hps what light should I use? I have been told to order bio buzz soil light mix with bio buzz grow and bloom as feed any news would be great I haven't ordered soil or feed yet I know from my other grow autos don't like to be moved or repotted any help would be great
I'd start with the cfl, but you would be better off with a single smaller cfl over each plant. I like to use a 60 actual watt cfl over my babies to start. I usual put it at what ever distance that keeps them 80f just a few inches. As those pants get bigger your gonna want more veg light. That 200w cfl is gonna make them stretch a lot. Idk what ballast you're using, but if it's dimmable or if it can run mh, but that's your best bet for veg. Get either a 400w or 600w mh and you'll get twice the results off that cfl.

As far as you're nutes I'm a dwc guy so I'm not much help on the soil.

D

danielhamil

I have a 600watt high pressure sodium light with 600watt ballast and I have a large bulb 200w hanger lighting will any these 2 light work? I am also unsure what soil to use have been told anyblight mix soil with perlite or something like it would work I will keeping with pics as I go on with the grow

D

danielhamil

I would just like to know what soil to put the seedlings in is there any I can get at day stores homebase,bandq? Any info would be great

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

My point is I would get a metal halide bulb for the ballast if it's compatible. You're results will be twice as good. That 200w cfl is only intense enough at just a few inches above the plant. These no way to keep that bulb above the top of all four plants.

As far as soil any starter mix will work but autos don't like to be transplanted so like I said I'm not the best for that answer. Maybe @str8smokn or @Grow4me can help.

Grow4me

Grow4me

My point is I would get a metal halide bulb for the ballast if it's compatible. You're results will be twice as good. That 200w cfl is only intense enough at just a few inches above the plant. These no way to keep that bulb above the top of all four plants.

As far as soil any starter mix will work but autos don't like to be transplanted so like I said I'm not the best for that answer. Maybe @str8smokn or @Grow4me can help.
You need good soil, no super store crap. I use Happy Frog. It must be very light and airy with no fertilizers in it. Always plant your seed in the plants forever home. Transplants aren't tolerated well with autos. I just baby them as they fill in and they fill in fast!

Grow4me

Grow4me

OK is bio buzz light mix any good?
You need to google it wait for someone else, I'm not familiar with that product. I go to a store that has all my growing needs. It's expensive but works like black gold. There are many acceptable brands, just not miracle grow or the like. Happy growing and good luck. Keep those seeds moist, you can't drown a seed!

Latest posts

Top Bottom