looking for some opinions farmers? Growers secret pro

• Thread starter Power OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

i was looking at this product, its called "Growers secret pro" it looks real useful but i have never used myself, so hoping to learn some more from this talanted farm. lets get this thread rockin wit info

oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
Available in many sizes, place your order here.
media.nl

Grower's Secret Professional (1 fl. oz.)
$39.99

Grower's Secret Pro - 1 oz
Grower's Secret PROFESSIONAL (GSP) is a highly concentrated organic plant growth enhancer made with patented mushroom technology that works to speed the delivery and uptake of nutrients and water.
media.nl

Grower's Secret Professional (4 fl. oz.)
$156.00

media.nl

Grower's Secret Pro (1-liter)
$1,298.40

media.nl

Grower's Secret Professional (1 gal)
$4,812.80

- See more at: http://www.growerssecret.com/professional/#sthash.g5MeKLpy.dpuf

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

WOW 4k a gallon it better come with a Hot Blonde with Fake :hungry:, oh I'm wondering off topic, but OMG 4k a gallon I can't get past it..

Osc!! Almost 5gs a gallon. Was hoping you chimed in..What's your thoughts on this product? A Hawaiian created it they know the atmosphere. . Eager to hear opinions on this. ..POG GOOD FIND!!

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
WOW 4k a gallon it better come with a Hot Blonde with Fake :hungry:, oh I'm wondering off topic, but OMG 4k a gallon I can't get past it..

i agree with @Jalisco Kid , straight snake oil mang. when i first saw ur post i thought it was a fake product and u were making a funny. lol

confu

Coir

Coir

This company contacted me a few years back telling me how much more money their product would make me. I told them if they would give me some, I would run a side by side test in the greenhouse to see just how super wonderful terrific and amazing it was. They of course refused my offer to test for them which told me something right away.
If I only had a dollar for every single time someone came along telling me their product would make me rich.....
Interestingly enough though, I have had a few people take me up on testing for them and the ones that did, their product actually worked as advertised!

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
haha, i just re read the threads title and realized that u weren't asking for other growers secrets, u were specifically asking about that product then i saw @oscar169 post of a product called growers secret with a 4k a gal price and thought he was making a joke. LMAO< dam i high...
confu

Power OG

Power OG

This company contacted me a few years back telling me how much more money their product would make me. I told them if they would give me some, I would run a side by side test in the greenhouse to see just how super wonderful terrific and amazing it was. They of course refused my offer to test for them which told me something right away.
If I only had a dollar for every single time someone came along telling me their product would make me rich.....
Interestingly enough though, I have had a few people take me up on testing for them and the ones that did, their product actually worked as advertised!
haha, i just re read the threads title and realized that u weren't asking for other growers secrets, u were specifically asking about that product then i saw @oscar169 post of a product called growers secret with a 4k a gal price and thought he was making a joke. LMAO< dam i high...
confu
i ahree it seems high as hell

N

noone88

I'm going to be trying it out in my test room in the next cycle because i'm a sucker for this kind of stuff. But yea, I don't really have high hopes.

shoestring

shoestring

I gave up on biting the bait on a hook a long time ago. Ive tried alot of additives overe the years. ALOT. Some cheap but most expensive and almost all of them either did nothing to very little and if they did work it cetainly did not justify the outrageous cost. People. Iam here to to tell ya. Once you get a couple few years of consistent grows under your belt and you got it all dialed you sort of hit a plateau and nothing in a bottle is going to change that. You will also find that once you hit this plateau you will look at your nute shelf and find that its very bare with hardly anything more than a base nutrient that you have DIALED. Maybe one or two bottles of this or that (seaweed contcentrate for foliar spray anyone?) but thats it. And if your anything like me you will say to yourself ''damn all them bottles and time and money i wasted''. Once you hit this plateau its like balancing on a surfboard on a giant wave. Your there and you know it and no bottle is going to change anything. The only thing that will change it up drastically is to try different genetics!!!! I cant stress this enough folks.

K

KushLover420

this is a sucker product.
If you buy it you're the sucker.

xrob415x

xrob415x

This stuff looks extremely concentrated. Only 4 drops per gallon! The same rate is recommended for foliar. Even on a decent size grow the little 1oz $39.99 bottle should last all run.

tweedy

tweedy

I have a bottle of this laying around. I will use it next round and get back to you. I used it once and did notice a fair amount of new growth but hey, its not like the plant was stalled before so I can't say it's the bottle or not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom