Looking For Sour Diesel Seeds

• Thread starter Mr.D0p3sauce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Hello, didn't know where to post this.... Hope this is the right place. I looking for the real sour diesel and i know it is clone only. but I'm on the west coast so that's probably never gonna happen unless someone can mail me a cut...

Since that is a pretty slim chance of ever happening... where online is the best and most close representation of the original sour diesel in seed form? I'm looking for that straight pungent, sharp, fuely aroma. Not the musky gassy type..... I want the sharp, pungent, super fuely dank....

If any1 knows of where to find seeds that best represent the original east coast / AJ Sour/ new York city diesel. Please shoot me a link. Thank you... I don't want it crossed with haze or og or anything... just pure sour diesel.... send me a link if you know what I'm looking for. The most authentic representation of it. If buy the seeds and they taste anything like what I remembered I'd be more than happy to mail a sample to the 1rst person that sends me in the right direction. Thank you and happy pheno hunting guys. =)

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
You say you are on the west coast and cant find genetics??

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

He wants a clone of Sour mailed to the west coast...
Are you a bit crisp around the edges?
Usually associated with breakfast meats?...
I'd like to really reply, but new to public forums...like to stay here a sec

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

I'm just looking for seeds online. Im tryna find something close to the original sour diesel in seed form. Does any1 have a web link? Or online seed source I can order from?

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Lol... I'm not try a set any1 up. I'm not a cop, and I'm not looking for clones via mail....

I'm simply looking for sour diesel SEEDS online. I want the best representation of the original sour diesel. 10-11week strain super fuely pungent smell.

Tryna find it as close to the original as possible as the clone only version. Not looking for a cross of something unless it was like back crossed into the original clone...

No1 has any seed company I can order online from they recommend ? I've found some online but there seed inventory is old or says out of stock.

Last edited:
Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

He wants a clone of Sour mailed to the west coast...
Are you a bit crisp around the edges?
Usually associated with breakfast meats?...
I'd like to really reply, but new to public forums...like to stay here a sec

I've have bought clones of it in my area all the time only to never find what I'm looking for. The original sd I tried was so much more of a sharp pungent fuel smell.... well at least the version I tried in the early 2000's

Every time I get a clone.. it's always never the real deal or something fake. Tired of waiting 3months to find out I keep getting sold generic cuts or fakes.

So I figured I'd try it this time with a good reputable seed source online.. if any 1 can point me in the right direction I would much appreciate it.

Again.. not looking to get banned, just wanna find a classic sour diesel that genetics haven't been washed out...

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

So after much research seems like the best seeds closes to the original clone only Is from some guy named rez dog... thru his breeding company reservoir seeds sour diesel ibl...

I been looking all over online but can't seem to find any in stock... does any1 have a seed company that still has his gear?

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

I checked out there web site they seem pretty legit... I think I'm going to order from them.... Thanks bro.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
So after much research seems like the best seeds closes to the original clone only Is from some guy named rez dog... thru his breeding company reservoir seeds sour diesel ibl...

I been looking all over online but can't seem to find any in stock... does any1 have a seed company that still has his gear?
Man rez went out of business a long time ago and also got arrested

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Headbanger from karma genetics is a very good representation of sour diesel.

I just ordered a pack of Headbanger from karma gentics thru cannapot.com Hopefully there legit.
Paid 87.03 shipped.

Kinda excited to get these in the mail. Them seem as close as I can get back to the original SD that I remembered back in the days...

Here's a review I found on youtube

Looks exactly lik what I'm looking for... hope in comes in the mail quick.

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Lol... I'm not try a set any1 up. I'm not a cop, and I'm not looking for clones via mail....

I'm simply looking for sour diesel SEEDS online. I want the best representation of the original sour diesel. 10-11week strain super fuely pungent smell.

Tryna find it as close to the original as possible as the clone only version. Not looking for a cross of something unless it was like back crossed into the original clone...

No1 has any seed company I can order online from they recommend ? I've found some online but there seed inventory is old or says out of stock.
Google works best. Orrrrr askjeeves. I heard it answers a ton of questions...cheers.

Top Bottom