looking for testers

• Thread starter ojd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

ojd

hi everyone im looking for testers of my new strains

some conditions will be you must of been a member here for at least 3 months with pics in yout gallery or a grow journal here so i can check your pics

ive sent out a bunch of seeds for testers and recieved no feedback so am going to be on your case if you take my seeds and dont do a journal

so dont put your name down if your not going to take pics at least once every 2 weeks

dont apply if you dont have a cammera

dont apply if you cant start them imediately or within the next 2 weeks

sorry for sounding so harsh but i sent out 20 plus testers and recieved like a full thread from only 1 guy(thanks bro your down with me for life brother rural growop)
i also sent out over a hundred packs as freebies and pleny of others who just asked and have seen nothing

these are the following seeds i have available for testing

(titanium) titans haze x g13haze some amazing haze flavours and high

(hazeolope) chcolope(cup winning cut) x g13haze a great cross of fruity and hazy

(shark haze) shark shock x g13haze a real skunky frosty haze

(stink bomb) a local unknown strain that was floating around my area 5 years ago,1 of the stinkiest buds need triple bagging as it will stink up the place real quick then hit with the potent and tasty g13haze

(purple haze) purple bastardx g13haze a purple strain with a tropical berry smell and taste mixed with haze expect half to purple

only put your name down if your are serious

il be sending the testers out today or tomorow to the farm

i look forward to the testers being grown out

peace

B

baggins

I would like you to consider me. Check over my stuff and decide if I meet your requirements. Thanks. I grew out your purple bastard x g13/haze and it was amazing.

L

LionVibez

Sorry bro i dont meet your req at moment cuz I am fairly new to the board here(I have corresponded with u on another site IC) but I Just wanted to say thanks for puttin out these sick crosses..i got some SSSG & Hazeolope on the way n will be glad to put up a journal once i run them!!! Sorry to hear though that only one person could live up to their word and post grow journals for your previous testers u gave out. Seems like the least someone can do is return the favor! Keep up the great work man and if u ever need more testers down the road keep me in mind! Oh yea im still anticipating the sssdh f2s ;)

F

Finalopagus

I will be happy for you to consider my skill and rooms for your tester needs.

Thanks

P.S.
o please o please o please please please
:party0033:

B

bdawgburner

OJD I'm definetely down to test some of those out. Check out the sig to see if I'm worthy!

O

ojd

your all in

il update the thread when all the places are filled

peace

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

I would be honored to run a test grow for you.
If you consider me I will Update it weakly.
I would like to test for you and other breeder's in the future.
So I would keep well updated journal.
My only restriction is staying within in my legal number's.
So as of now I could only test 12 max.
I would prefer 2 strain's 6 of each. I know getting ahead of myself here.
I just think it's fair to be upfront before you waste any of you're time.

B

bdawgburner

Awesome! Thanks ojd, I'll be able to run a few of each right away. I wont let you down.

L

LionVibez

Are u just gona choose randomly who gets what??? As i mentioned previous I have some SSSG & Hazeolope on my way soon so if u would be so gracious as to put me down for a purple haze I'd be grateful! Thanks once again bro:smiley_joint:

L

livinglegend

im always down. i got more than enough room and experiance.
check out my signature and gallery for qualifications.

B

BlowCrack

I would be honored....Im ready to get started asap...I meet the requirements!

L

Lost

Im down. I have plenty of room and my grows are finishing up :)

K

krome

i've been wanting to get a good sat. dom strain going on around here. would be down to run whatever you think will be done within 10-12 weeks. not looking for the extreme sativa leaning stuff taking 12+ weeks to finish. respectable flowering times with the sativa buzz would be ideal. let me know bro.

S

shdowlkr

so.... I dont met ALL the qualifications...

8 years of growing, 7 years of it posted on the internet, just not here..

would be honored, but understand the rules..

good luck with the testing!!

E

easypleasie

That's a shame you only got one grow out of all those tester packs. Pointless having testers if you get no feedback! Props to rural for sticking with his commitment.

I'm expecting a pack of your Hazy Jones in the mail any day now. I'd like to sign up to be a tester. I can do the Hazy Jones along with whatever else fits my new "Rainbow Room." I prefer a colorful strain as i'm setting up the room specifically for colorful strains. I have to send in payment for some other packs this week so it's perfect timing! Thanks for considering me, bro!

L

LionVibez

Hey thanks OJD, Can u tell me which one will differ the most from the hazeolope and the sssg since I already have those on the way? I would like to test the shark shock or purple haze but need a lil more info if possbile? thanks

O

ojd

well they are both very different from either of those

shark shock a frosty skunk,typical skunky taste and potency x haze= skunky haze,trim very good for water hash due to resin strong potency, medium to tall phenos, big yielder

purple b haze half will purple = fruity to spicy lemony haze phenos with medium to strong potency short to medium height medium to big yielder

peace

L

LionVibez

Shark Shock sounds good to me man put me down for that. Sorry it wont let me reply in pm!

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

I wish I had a big enough setup to test them all.lol
The Hazeolope and the stinkbomb sound like my kinda smoke.
I like the couchlock knock you down strain's.

M

Mr.Therapy Man

I know Ive only been here two months but Ive been on RIU.Id love to run some test crosses.I have a few of my own,I just crossed Pot of Gold with the purple Mandala#1pheno.30 years growing and I would show updates.I really dont need them but would love to try new genes.Currently growing Opium,Mandala#1,GHS Trainwreck,2 hybrid crosses.I just ordered 5 packs of subs gear off bidzbay.PM me if you need honest grower and feedback,50 years old,mostly like sativa dom with decent finish times

Top Bottom