looking for testers

• Thread starter ojd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

I'll be moved in the next couple of weeks OJD, so I'm down to test some beans. I'll be running a test room for new mom's that I'll have rotating pretty steadily.

Hopefully you've liked the Purp Haze journal!! I'll post some more pic this week, she is really chunkin up. This plant has the most unique pistil formation, wavy like.

I also picked up some Hazey Jones and plan to start a journal when I start up. So I'll get that goin in the next month or so.

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

OJD I would like to be considered for a spot. Im just starting to pop seeds and veg clones for the next run. Ive still got some room for something new. Ur Titanium sounds pretty dank is it a skunk#1xO.Haze crossed to the g13haze? So we lookin @ 12+w tho right? Also Stink Bomb and Purple Haze kinda caught my eye.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Word of warning: anyone who takes testers and dont grow them out right away will be banned!

test seeds are ment to be grown, not stashed away in your fridge :)

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Word of warning: anyone who takes testers and dont grow them out right away will be banned!

test seeds are ment to be grown, not stashed away in your fridge :)

Very well put. I was really shocked that only 1 person kept there word last tome he did this. That should be an instant ban.

sun

sun

ive got a cam & a 1000w to grow em out big & , ive grown out reefs bohdi satva so i can handle stretchy sats.hell ive got room for as many as 3 packs....................peace ......sun

DSC02610
DSC02611
S

shdowlkr

ojd/logic, could one of you get back to me on the shipping arrangement? First time tester and want to get the ball rolling here..

Thanks

L

LionVibez

I'm pretty sure u just gotta pay the 5 bucks for shipping and mail it to the farm with a piece of paper stating your Username & that you are a tester for (OJD) Connoisseur Genetics and the strain name . If Logic or Ojd can get back to me with an addy I would like to post out payment today!! thanks again:icon_spin:

B

bdawgburner

Hey logic or OJD are we supposed to only list one strain? This is my first time testing and dont wanna look like I'm trying to scam anyone.

S

shdowlkr

I'm pretty sure u just gotta pay the 5 bucks for shipping and mail it to the farm with a piece of paper stating your Username & that you are a tester for (OJD) Connoisseur Genetics and the strain name . If Logic or Ojd can get back to me with an addy I would like to post out payment today!! thanks again:icon_spin:

my train of thought as well. I pm'd ojd yesterday on this and logic today on it and just want it sorted and to know Im doing what I should on my end...:bubblez:

B

blues frog

Relative noob, but willing

I would be happy to test some of your seeds, I have limited space, but I will keep a journal, and I would be growing completely under CFL, so maybe a chance to see how they perform under those conditions.

This is my current grow journal.

sun

sun

hello ojd .About the unknown strain used in stink bomb, its indica dom right?

V

Von

If there is a spot stll open I would like to apply. I currently have Grendel, a tester called BSHG13 x BlueGod, a mix tester both are for Med sites.

The Grendel is finishing up in 2 weeks. I have room.

I have documented grows at many sites. If you would like more just let meknow.

V

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
How many seeds do ya get to test? I probably have room. I just started my first journal, guns post pics up this weekend. I have several in my gallery already aswell if ya want ta look. I plan on purchasing ur SSSDH seeds as soon as thr up and listed so I cud start them at the same time.

E

easypleasie

Just wanted to thank ojd again for selecting me as a tester. I can't tell you how much i've learned in the process! It's made me try harder and ultimately has made me a better farmer :)

Thanks bro!

L

LionVibez

Right on EP...I'm glad to be runnin some tests for OJD as well. Great learning experience and having fun at the same time! Now its up to us to show the rest of the ppl out there what his gear can do :)

E

easypleasie

hell yeah, LV! We'll show the world that ojd gear can easily be grown by us noobs! lol anyone can grow if we can :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom