Looking for that old school shunk

• Thread starter I_Against_I
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I_Against_I

I_Against_I

Looking for that old school skunk

Hi folks, I would like to get peoples ideas and thoughts on what strain, today, has that old school skunk smell. I remember in the early nineties I used to get these quarters that had to be double bagged they stunk so much. I know there are many crosses available that have skunk in the name, which ones do you guys think are the best for growing indoor or out?

V

v0ssman

got some part 7 skunk that only grows laterals...their older beans and can sometimes throw nanners when flowered outdoor a little late...but can grow quite well indoors too :cool0019:

I_Against_I

I_Against_I

my chem valley kush is quite skunky fart in your mouth style bring it anywhere public and people will beg for a taste,

Nice thats what I'm talkin' about. I will have to get some of them beans to give em a try.

B

budlover

I been looking for an old strain like that myself bro. Not had anyluck yet.. i heard the cheese is a stinker but nothing from personal experiance maybe look on the bay for something:) best of luck and let me know if find anything thing.

peace and best of luck
budlover

B

BlueWater

Cheese is quite aromatic. Just opened some stored from the fall the other day and it just explodes out of the container. I was shooting pool upstairs in this empty bar one afternoon after getting lunch downstairs w/ a bud of Sensi Star in my pocket. Huge room. A waitress came up the front stairs and was working across the room for awhile. After a bit she walks over and asks "Do you smell a skunk?" I was like no lol. She goes "It must be the AC or something" and walks off. I still have that strain after years(ind. pheno) and it is a stinker.

Z

zoeronerer

Hi folks, I would like to get peoples ideas and thoughts on what strain, today, has that old school skunk smell. I remember in the early nineties I used to get these quarters that had to be double bagged they stunk so much. I know there are many crosses available that have skunk in the name, which ones do you guys think are the best for growing indoor or out?

sam the skunk mans is close .....

also the htc ibl was just about dead on buy 3 packs u will find flower from bambi in ther

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

stink buggers

i have an original SKM#1 and a late 70's Afghan "Skunk"
im working on some s1 and f1 cross's with

You can get the original Sk#1 from Flying Dutchman
it's called "The Pure" Its the first Sam made when he went i amsterdam so its the sweeter version
they have quite a few original SKx's

Mr Nice reworked the old roadkill Sk#1 stink back in
His is called "shit"

Z

zoeronerer

ye the dutchman one is the real.... the shit had a different twinge 2 it at least in my nose ..... but the yeild was pretty hefty ........ it didnt seem like the old school as much to me at least in the smell or structure ... just my opinion

I_Against_I

I_Against_I

great story Bluewater. thanks for all the input. I have some of sam's haze/skunk veging, they were freebies from that other place awhile back. I also have some of elite's rks/Chemdog D starting out. Let's hope they are stinkers. I have heard many good things about the mr nice, sh*t.

D

Dubwobble

These have that old school double-bag skunk spray kinda smell:

Chemdog D
Headband
Sour Diesel
OG Kush (some versions more than others)
R.K.S. - growing these now
C.V.K. - growing these now
Trinity

a couple others but I can't remember the names...???

Thanks for that HP-13 tip - have you ever tried the PG-13, I've been eying that cross.

I_Against_I

I_Against_I

These have that old school double-bag skunk spray kinda smell:

Chemdog D
Headband
Sour Diesel
OG Kush (some versions more than others)
R.K.S. - growing these now
C.V.K. - growing these now
Trinity

a couple others but I can't remember the names...???

Thanks for that HP-13 tip - have you ever tried the PG-13, I've been eying that cross.

Man I used to get the Trinity in CO when I lived there about 10 yrs ago. I wish I could get my sticky fingers on some clones of that. Sucks that I don't live in a med state. No lie that needed double bagged.

true grit

true grit

Anybody run Skelly's HP? Hear that one is dank, fast, yields and is rks... Bueller?

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

Stinky buggers

will your seeds be available here on the bay? they sound interesting. thanks for the reply.

i wana run a few to see whats up with them ,
Then id like to some how share with everyone some how

i have some old school hawaiians going as well
im gonna see if i can get some SK1XHAW S1's going
as well to share

"Zoeronerer" i bet your right on about the "shit"
that was Mr Nice's description

S

SSHZ

No haven't tried any other Hash Plant versions for many years but JJ's NYC HP and NYC HP13 are crazy smelly- I have my ONA Breezes working overtime. Pure skunky goodness.......

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Anybody run Skelly's HP? Hear that one is dank, fast, yields and is rks... Bueller?

Not many people have that do they? Sounds great though and if giving a chance I think anyone would wanna run it including me.

Top Bottom