Looking For The Gg#4

• Thread starter heisen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

heisen

Anyone have any experience.I have been doing searches all over and came across gorilla seeds which seems the only place that has it in seed form.I cant tell if they are legit or not cause there are so many fakes out there.I found it odd that its femenized seeds that has em.They also have a GSC version.I dont have a problem ordering them just dont wanna get no junk.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Anyone have any experience.I have been doing searches all over and came across gorilla seeds which seems the only place that has it in seed form.I cant tell if they are legit or not cause there are so many fakes out there.I found it odd that its femenized seeds that has em.They also have a GSC version.I dont have a problem ordering them just dont wanna get no junk.
The original is a clone... all beans are crosses or fems.

zeke

zeke

If you are in Portland, the Archive Seeds shop sells cuts of GG4 and GSC. $30 or so. Kind of pricey but heathy, legit and pest free. GG4 S1 are around, mixed bag there though. Lots of herms but really good keepers too.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

What area are you in? Gg4 legit is a clone only. They have s1 available now. As well as a few copies that breeders say are gg4, but alas are not.

No one can tell an s1 from the legit clone only. But for those who have the legit clone only gg4, we are the fortunate ones. I have thw legit clone only gg4, my buddy has the s1. I flowered his cut and it's extremely difficult to tell them apart, even after harvesting. BUT, I still believe I can spot my gg4 over his gg4 s1. May be the placebo effect, may not. I've grown gg4 for about 4+yrs, so I'm pretty versed in that strain

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
What area are you in? Gg4 legit is a clone only. They have s1 available now. As well as a few copies that breeders say are gg4, but alas are not.

No one can tell an s1 from the legit clone only. But for those who have the legit clone only gg4, we are the fortunate ones. I have thw legit clone only gg4, my buddy has the s1. I flowered his cut and it's extremely difficult to tell them apart, even after harvesting. BUT, I still believe I can spot my gg4 over his gg4 s1. May be the placebo effect, may not. I've grown gg4 for about 4+yrs, so I'm pretty versed in that strain
Good stuff to come... i got buddies doing legit gg4 crosses soon... cant wait!!!!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Then your buddy is luckier than he knows as iv seen a few gg4 s1 grows and iv grown a few myself aswell as the actual clone and all the s1 phenoes were very different from the actual cut.i didn't see anyone get phenoes out s1 just like the cut-as frosty or as floppy-obviously some would have but I don't think actual gg4 phenoes are common in the s1 gen.its a multi strain hybrid so many phenoes are expected but as has been mentioned there's some good phenoes in the s1.iv got one I actually prefer to the clone only but I suppose that depends on taste.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

20161116 213117
20160618 195424
The original gg4 is/was/and always will be a clone only. Anything from seed is s1, or bx? Not the original pheno. So you may or may not get a close representation of the gg4 clone only pheno. The pic on their site looks nothing like gg4 clone only.

Personally, I'd drop the hammer on Tony greens work. His gorilla bubble bx looks absolutely FIRE. I'm about to put an order in. I have about 30 or so beans from him from a yr ago. Gifted to me. Top notch dude. Gorilla bubble thread at IC, as is he.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Elmer's glue and loctite are 2 others you may try.

Chaos (gg4 x gorilla fuck (gg4 x alaskan thunder fuck)) seed pac and darlins net Dansbud pheno (gg4 x dmt glue leaner) are both excellent as well. I grow both of those. Super elite.

lino

lino

ppl lay claim that they can dab Sticky Cookie Glue off the plant and dab the dried bud... IDK , I havnt tried it... But SCG has converted many dabbers back to bud.

Sorry pics are out of focus and that bud has been rolling around in bottle, it has more resin than leaf.

I crossed Air Plane Glue (my strain) with GG4 - - gg4 x Air Plane Glue = SuperGlue to f3 IBL bro & sis
Next - GSC x SuperGlue = Sticky Cookie Glue

gg4 - super stoned about 15 - 25 minutes, lackadaisical, bored , to much and nite nite...
Air Plane Glue - pedigree will be documented on my site very soon. Previous Era strain. - High & awake. Cert. seed
SuperGlue - seed and pedigree will be documented on my site. - creative and happy. Cert. seed
Sticky Cookie Glue - laughter, giggle, jokes - energy. This was the 1st plant that just finished curing.

lots of ppl ask for Org Cookies,,, pedigree, not positive on daddy, I didnt breed OC. Cave seed info is on my seed 2 seed thread.

Sticky Cookie Glue

S20170224 0003
S20170224 0004
S20170224 0005
NewLines
Last edited:
lino

lino

I Think ive found where the hermy is in gg4. so for breeders; IF this hermy gene lies waiting for the rite dad it would be risky and prob not a good idea to risk one's reputation to let seeds out to the unknowing ignorant growers.
So another request: fans of Sticky Cookie Glue have asked to have/ remove the red hairs and the leaf from the buds

so ask myself , with standard breeding, or go all in,

So what about seedless grapes and watermelons,,, IDK , if i should add that into the mix of cannabis breeding but it has me thinking, we got the hairless gene in dogs, seedless melon and grapes, Why not cannabis?,,, And on a side note,,, ever noticed a seedless melon rine ,,, reduced big league,,,hmmmm,,, seedless cannabis, no hairs, should we breed for it? I 999999.9% sure that if I dont someone else will....
or
The other direction would be: go from a wack'd di to a triploid w/ chemicals, thats cheating but it will work,,, so IDK<,,,

Now we got Chromes out of wack in GG4 already,,, then I go in and really wack out the chromes Big League again with some seedless manipulation, and to boot its a clone only gene,,, shit I might as well put a 4 azz monkey on it too. This sounds like a mission of fun...

This breeding tek would allow me to release seed and the work and plant would be very hard to replicate and to reproduce the plant in seed form either,,, I could take over the gg4 and be the only one with viable nonHermy seedless gg4 seeds that would not make seed,,, hmmm , lots of angle to this line of thought...

Let everyone else sell hermy seeds, and the breeder takes over with the pure strain, complete separation of Pro vs Joe,,,

Last edited:
Top Bottom