Looking to buy an all in one set up

• Thread starter SUPER_DAVE_SO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Thats true. My spider farmer box has a flap along the entire zipper. Something like that would Jae been nice on the Vivosun.

I didn't want to pile it on with trash talk about Vivo, because the tent has served me fine.. but there are also puncture holes from sewing the zipper on. A ine of perforations running along the entire doorway. Both sides of the zipper and random pinholes in the side walls.

I taped up what I could find, it's not really a big deal. I dont think light has effected my plants. They did fine. I just thought it was worth mentioning.

My next tent will be an ac infinity for sure though
Can’t complain about mine even with the single light leak, it does have flaps over the main zippers just not the door zippers it does have a small 1/2” flap on the inside, just not enough to cover that one leak, but for $250 and it has all metal poles and corners etc fabric is heavy and thick total weight was around 65lbs came with a carrying bag etc tons of vent and wire ports (TONS) but I’d guess you’d expect that from just about any 4x8 tent, I can say if I do buy another tent for my vegetable setup I’d buy another one

For example Here’s my tent with lights off in the room and 3k watts of led running inside right now (bottom flap is open for air intake on one side

10319BF2 0A1D 4FE1 8755 C70413D9051D
1F7B79D8 0B7A 4E17 B937 BE3BFDD0C9EB
D1D23D1E 0CC8 42B9 BD56 C9B44E5649D2
M

MoodusMonkeyBear

You can do it yourself fore much cheaper, hell id build you a system, aero/hydro system, light and ballast, exhaust, carbon filter, everything you need for $800.

M

MoodusMonkeyBear

But really you can get a cool tube for around $100, a ballast for around $100 an apollo bulb for $30, get some 2x2 and build a 4x4 frame, some panda paper, a $60 exhaust fan, a few feet of pex pipe and storage bin, you can have a nice little 4 to 6 plant system and grow top shelf bud for easily under $500

Top Bottom