Looking to replace my iPonic and need help

• Thread starter EMC2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EMC2

EMC2

Hey farmers,

I've been having a lot of issues with my iPonic lately. Incorrect readings and the biggest issue being unstable internet connection/relaying info.

Whats the best product you've used thats comparable? I'm running my main lights, verts, AC, and dehumidifier on my iPonic. About 20K watts total for the room.

Any help is appreciated

Billyboat

Billyboat

Which iponic are you using? I have the 624 and love it!

Olyver

Olyver

I've installed several Iponic controllers and no issues, are you using the all-in-one sensor (CO2, temp, humity), if that get's dusty inside you will get incorrect readings. The Internet connection can be problematic, but the few times it happened was a result of poor connection through the ISP. I have used an Iphone and a specific app and used it to control/monitor the Iponic.

EMC2

EMC2

Which iponic are you using? I have the 624 and love it!

Using the 600. It works great....when it works. My main issue is the internet connectivity. It seems iPonic servers are crap and go down at least 1x per week. Sometimes when they go down, my settings get screwed up and I have to actively manage everything. I am looking to avoid that situation as much as possible.

Agrowtek.com

Thanks, I will check them out.

EMC2

EMC2

Are you running off wifi or got the unit plugged into ethernet?

Ethernet wire. Its on their servers. I've emailed them and they said it was maintenance. Just seems to happen often.

The 600 had some problems for sure but the 614/624 have been rock soild for me. Even if wifi goes does they still maintain setting for me.

Right on. Maybe ill upgrade my unit

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Ethernet wire. Its on their servers. I've emailed them and they said it was maintenance. Just seems to happen often.
Thanks for sharing. I had the same problem last weekend. Server was down. Upgraded the firmware and seem to be working good since. Iponic 642.

Latest posts

Top Bottom