Looking To Upgrade My Lights

• Thread starter KneeDeep34
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Well my tent is only 2x2 so I barely fit in there and ima small guy lol plus its fulla plants rite now,I have no more floor space as the wife has taken over rest of room so I was thinkin of just vegging on top of desk or sumthin or I mite have to just build a custom cabinet with a veg and flower chamber. I can kind of see the pinholes show light from inside the tent when the room light is off,mite just tape up those spots and see how it turns out. I've had light leaks before when I started out with a homemade tent of 2x4s and panda film and it didn't cause as big of problems as it probably should have.
if you can keep light directly over them vegging out in the room ,go for it,in veg you cant hardly gop wrong,unless you got cats and dogs that are stoners like mine,hahah every time i get my plants out to clean tent or anything for that matter,this little female bulldog gonna nip a leave hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

How the hell did I not think of a blanket? We only have a crapload of extras that don't get used lol
right,when i had my closet,i had a sleeping bag nailed to frame of the inside door,so the light wouldnt come in under the door and all light stripes taped with electrical tape,light off you couldnt see your finger on your nose,and also helped in sucking that heat out easier too

K

kansabis

Think ima try some tape and a blanket,since the tent for flower is already small I won't need a big space and alot of light for veg/clones anyways,proly just some cfls or led equivalent bulbs.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Think ima try some tape and a blanket,since the tent for flower is already small I won't need a big space and alot of light for veg/clones anyways,proly just some cfls or led equivalent bulbs.
i went and got couple them led bulbs and have clip on light over mine now,aint doing the trick,weather screwy right now

K

kansabis

i went and got couple them led bulbs and have clip on light over mine now,aint doing the trick,weather screwy right now
Yeah I'm thinkin 3-5 60-100w led bulbs with the plastic lense cover removed should do the trick,I only flows with 2 vero29s pulling 100w,but I'm nowhere near concerned with yield as I am quality and I get both to my satisfaction and needs.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yeah I'm thinkin 3-5 60-100w led bulbs with the plastic lense cover removed should do the trick,I only flows with 2 vero29s pulling 100w,but I'm nowhere near concerned with yield as I am quality and I get both to my satisfaction and needs.
i think these 2 i got pull 800 lumens ,not sure but think they are 60 watt,same here what i produce is for me and that all,im more into the taste myself,not really for getting shit face either need mainly for pain

K

kansabis

Yep same 1s I got,60w 800lumens but I think takin the plastic cover off might increase it some,haven't tested it with a meter.

brazel

brazel

Ever since they started testing for THC at the Emerald cup there's never been a winner that's had the highest THC

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yep same 1s I got,60w 800lumens but I think takin the plastic cover off might increase it some,haven't tested it with a meter.
got mine about 12 in over um ,damn sticks,hahah,i got another hood and mh 400 watt,but dont want to set it up,that light a sure give away what im a doing,lmao,ive just about gettoed this whole setup,one thing for sure folk see them lights they be afraid to enter,shit scares my old ass.lol

Top Bottom