Looks like this is my new Chimera forum

• Thread starter growbrass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Chimera

GB,

I have to check what is available here now and the package will be made up of everything that is out of stock, and I still have remaining. That rules out the Sassy and the Calizahr, but pretty much everything else I still have.

There'll also be some Cannacopia stock, as well as stock from another Canadian breeder who specializes in outdoor lines and has some very well known and popular stuff of his own that I'm sure will sell out quickly.

-Chimera

M

Morphote

Now they're banning Breeders too? What a joke! Glad to see some familiar faces around here. Can't wait to try your gear Chimera.

M.

has_some_sinse

has_some_sinse

IC has gone to shit. I'll be deleting my account very soon.

JJScorpio is not part of my community, he is a fucktard. He banned me under this screen name. I go by my companies name now. I could almost believe that IC is government owned. You get too close to the truth, then when you sign on again it says "banned".

I was so glad to see they finally banned REZ, on the 0 to 10 dickhead motherfucker scale, he's actually about 1041. His M.O. is to shred some breeders and growers, to make him feel better about his useless brain, miniature dick and over-sized mouth.
Class A, #1 piece of shit, Rezbitch is more like it. He pretends to be the best thing that has ever happened to Cannabis..

No pics, no descriptions usually. because he never test them to see the hybrid, has no idea what it'll be like, $180 for 60% germ rates....are you kidding me? I'm a breeder, I know how many seeds can be in one plant. I know you can't lock in a perfect or near perfect IBL in 3 short years.

He doesn't do it for the evolution of man and cannabis, it's all about lining his pockets with cash that will be obsolete one day.
I told my friends on a medical site, if Rez comes back I'm gone, never purchase, or visit again. They already let him get away with murder, and the gypsy decides the TOU can be bent for Rez, #9 says..."Once banned, we are done with that person,..." Well, apparently not. I would personally like to put that dog to sleep. I love how on 12-20-2010, JJScorpio says Rez is temporarily banned, like he knew it was already negotiated.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
REZ is a dick. IMHO JJscorpio is actually pretty cool and super street smart. He has saved quite a few people from doing really stupid things online. He used to be pretty good online friends with The Mole on Planet Ganja which carries a lot of good karma weight in my book.

But the best news is.. I DID THAT TO REZ!

LOL! I made Rezdog snap again. He is the easiest person to get pissed off and force him to make mistakes. I was in a thread with him. Next thing I know my posts are deleted and so are his. Then Rez gave me this mojo

Off-Topic 01-04-2011 01:20 AM REZDOG Laugh douchebag, laugh

He wrote this because my posts disappeared first. Then his did. THEN HE WAS BANNED. LOL! It was special the way it happened too. I pushed him over the edge. I wasn't even trying. Rez just needs to learn to stay out of certain threads. It was the thread where he was talking crap about Connoisseur Genetics being banned. It wasn't to defend Connoisseur it was to shut Rez up. He should be banned for life for when he shill bid his own auctions. He doesn't get to talk freely about anything else that someone else does.

The odd thing is I think Rez would probably be fun to hang out with. He just comes off as a dick online. I keep getting the feeling he would be cool in real life. Maybe not but that is my gut feeling.

lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

IC has gone to shit. I'll be deleting my account very soon.

JJScorpio is not part of my community, he is a fucktard. He banned me under this screen name. I go by my companies name now. I could almost believe that IC is government owned. You get too close to the truth, then when you sign on again it says "banned".

I was so glad to see they finally banned REZ, on the 0 to 10 dickhead motherfucker scale, he's actually about 1041. His M.O. is to shred some breeders and growers, to make him feel better about his useless brain, miniature dick and over-sized mouth.
Class A, #1 piece of shit, Rezbitch is more like it. He pretends to be the best thing that has ever happened to Cannabis..

No pics, no descriptions usually. because he never test them to see the hybrid, has no idea what it'll be like, $180 for 60% germ rates....are you kidding me? I'm a breeder, I know how many seeds can be in one plant. I know you can't lock in a perfect or near perfect IBL in 3 short years.

He doesn't do it for the evolution of man and cannabis, it's all about lining his pockets with cash that will be obsolete one day.
I told my friends on a medical site, if Rez comes back I'm gone, never purchase, or visit again. They already let him get away with murder, and the gypsy decides the TOU can be bent for Rez, #9 says..."Once banned, we are done with that person,..." Well, apparently not. I would personally like to put that dog to sleep. I love how on 12-20-2010, JJScorpio says Rez is temporarily banned, like he knew it was already negotiated.

Hey, I found you!! Actually, I think I've found you on 3 or 4 different sites now. Anyway, that sucks you got banned over there, really tripped me out. I worked at getting 50 posts so I could pm you about the seeds, and you were gone!!! Crap!! Anyway, I am a member all over the place (I keep forgetting where all the sites are, there are so many) and I really am getting tired of all the crap we have to deal with. Off to make another 50. Email me if you get time, bro. Talk to ya later!!

S

Silica

All my chimera seeds were stolen from me this year from a good stash spot.(im guessing the only friend who knew i stashed seeds while i was on hols) im really pissed off about that. Looks like a while before i get some more..damn..
Anyway carry on.

S

Silica

I still havent heard why Subcool was banned. I will probably get banned for asking this question.

C

chappie

Wow I just realized they actually filter private messages over there. F that. Glad I found this place... wish there was a little more Chimeric discussion here though. I'll do what I can to change that in time!

D

dirtman63

growbrass,cant wait to see that MF.I also just found this site so far I love it.Ive been wanting to try chimera's gear for some time,maybee this year.I had some issues that made me stop for a while;but I cant wait to get back into it.The steets s-ck for smoke.Best of luck on your grow.

N

NYsFinestGenes

Alike some I am here as well on "banishment" for voicing my concerns over the banning of chimera. In the end I am happy I am here and I am happy things went as they did for me.

I am a proud cultivator of Chimera Seeds and I adore and heavily consume alot of Organic Chimera Dank...EVERYDAY :D

God Speed Chimera & Much Respect for all your Greenworks!

Top Bottom