Loompa farm in California?

• Thread starter Ezduzit387
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bakedjon

Wish there would of been a better turn out at the Mecca cup this year. Seemed to be no one there... A lot of entries though, but not a lot of people showed up(???). Seemed like Loompa and company were the largest group there besides some of the entertainers...

Great smoke and great attitudes, glad to get to smoke some of it! Glad you guys can get the prices you can too and keep it "local"... Too many low ballers these days... I would like to have a dab session sometime and try more than just the wax that won though!!!

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Anyone know what's up with ricochet? They're WM page was taken down and they don't answer their phone anymore :( @loompa @Oom pah pah

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Anyone know what's up with ricochet? They're WM page was taken down and they don't answer their phone anymore :( @loompa @Oom pah pah

Richocet had a very bad experience lately. They were basically entrapped and lost all their liquid assets, froze bank accounts and siezed product. At this moment, the only outlet is The HighEnd Dlivery service thats in San Diego. So the huge majority is going to the bay area, but you guys need to tell your clubs to chek us out or contact us if you want more outlets. Its tough to go out and hit clubs that are 600 miles away, all the while your running outdoor and indoor and breeding projects and trying to maintain web contact and also try to run a collective.I am looking into some possibilities right now, but all I can say for sure, is to have your clubs contact us. Right now its the bay area enjoying all the love.

Stoke

Stoke

Richocet had a very bad experience lately. They were basically entrapped and lost all their liquid assets, froze bank accounts and siezed product. At this moment, the only outlet is The HighEnd Dlivery service thats in San Diego. So the huge majority is going to the bay area, but you guys need to tell your clubs to chek us out or contact us if you want more outlets. Its tough to go out and hit clubs that are 600 miles away, all the while your running outdoor and indoor and breeding projects and trying to maintain web contact and also try to run a collective.I am looking into some possibilities right now, but all I can say for sure, is to have your clubs contact us. Right now its the bay area enjoying all the love.

I first tried your strains back in the good days when they were ICOC in a shop in Lake Forest. All good stuff. I miss those days of easy access, but these days I'm far more interested in growing your genetics :). It's way more fun, WAY cheaper, and way safer to do so. Unfortunately not everyone can grow; I can't wait for the day when anyone can just walk into a shop and easily pick up what they want. We were kind of there a number of years ago, but then the crackdowns...

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Wow! Just peeped their menu as I will be in SD this weekend...$85 an 8th and $620 an ounce for the Loompa goods??! I'm sorry with all due respect, that is rape and I would never pay that for any herb. I will miss ricochet/icoc. They were a great service (and very fair priced) and I hope everything works out for those involved. Last time I spoke with W she mentioned maybe bringing some of your clones down for the patients. Guess that will never happen :(

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

Wow! Just peeped their menu as I will be in SD this weekend...$85 an 8th and $620 an ounce for the Loompa goods??! I'm sorry with all due respect, that is rape and I would never pay that for any herb. I will miss ricochet/icoc. They were a great service (and very fair priced) and I hope everything works out for those involved. Last time I spoke with W she mentioned maybe bringing some of your clones down for the patients. Guess that will never happen :(

Wow dude really ?> Any dispensary that charges that should be SHUT IMHO . Sorry , but that's fukin crazy . I miss W and them as well . Hopefully they get it sorted . They were GREAT people as MHawk said .

whatthe215

whatthe215

That sucks :( I'm glad I got to try the UD and grab some foodogs. They were real cool with me.

I'll have to find some of your partner collectives while I'm up there this weekend for the cup. The UD is just too good.

Top Bottom