Loompa Farms Holiday Drop

• Thread starter Oom pah pah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cam Berns

Cam Berns

Thanks .... For I am waiting to get my hands on some things Loompah!

Harp

Harp

I'm tuned in for the drop.

Not sure if @loompa has been asked this question but will y'all be attending the Denver HT cannabis cup??

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Just got a bunch of seeds from the vault and was hoping they had some of the new beans on hand. Had to settle with another pack of Yeti f3. Rolling up my tent, waiting for the 48 hour heads up at this point.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
I have no idea whats going on with the new drop it seems the loompa crew must be delayed. still waiting on word back from them.

in the mean time i just put up some loompa farms relists so enjoy those for now :)

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

As a customer that plans on trying to pick up a pack when the drop happens, I thank you and appreciate the update @logic.

AlaskanGrown

AlaskanGrown

Whew...thought for a moment we were waiting on Presidents Day, you know, holiday and all.

G

greyman41420

this is gonna be nothing short of a ticketmaster server crash getting these beans. clearly ill be taking that day off to sit at computer waiting.......

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Black Yeti is a select UDBX2 ( sativa leaning phenotype that carried all the desired traits of the LF UD ) X LF Vietnam Black sativa male. The LF Vietnam Black originally came from the now defunct Federation Seeds. Growers can expect vibrant colorful and often black as night sativa plants. They will finish around ten weeks of flower with some phenotypes taking an additional week or two. Giant, jagged, leaves power sativa spears that pack a dizzying high and tickle the nose with exotic terpene profiles. Black Yeti is our most Sativa offering at this time and is sure to please those tired of the ordinary.

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
We had a number of farmers asking us for quite a while to make feminized LF Headband/LFUD and feminzed LF OG seeds. So next up for release is some feminized LF gear. We will be releasing the LF Underdog and LF TK feminized lines at the HTCC event next weekend. Beans will hit the bay shortly after that.

Power OG

Power OG

We had a number of farmers asking us for quite a while to make feminized LF Headband/LFUD and feminzed LF OG seeds. So next up for release is some feminized LF gear. We will be releasing the LF Underdog and LF TK feminized lines at the HTCC event next weekend. Beans will hit the bay shortly after that.
What, man I gotta get to this cup

william76

william76

Have I got this right?theres going to be fem underdawg and fem tk,s, s1s?hope they'll be on the bay,all the best 76

Top Bottom